End of W13

DeletedUser

After long last, the great and memorable W13 is coming to an end, and every one is silent?

This was one of my most memorable worlds. Loved it more then any thing and made many friends on this world.

Congrats all!

The Original Doom Grinder.

DeletedUser

Congrats to INSO, wonder how many non-INSO villages will be left at the end.

shagohad

Congratz to INSO as much as i hate that you won =/ I wish i didnt have to deploy so i could have been around to fight you till the end. But alas my life said no. I miss yall: Smurfy, ZATHHH, all ove the origional BLOOD, Those of NOVA and finally ORION/GENSIS.

DeletedUser

Congrats to INSO, wonder how many non-INSO villages will be left at the end.

Too many. Wish it wasn't so boring that past few months. A number of us would really have like to go to 100% but as we have the whole time playing we went with the majority of the tribe's feelings and voted to stop once we reached the 85% mark.

DeletedUser

Too many. Wish it wasn't so boring that past few months. A number of us would really have like to go to 100% but as we have the whole time playing we went with the majority of the tribe's feelings and voted to stop once we reached the 85% mark.

Quite sad that it has somewhat ended on a whimper. But regardless, we won!

DeletedUser4346

congrats to all my old friends on W13, good job making it till the end scarab

boostedrio

Well I for one, certainly learned a lot about game play while belonging to this tribe. Will probably play in another world but take a few weeks break maybe. Will definitely be weird starting over again with one village. Guess we better change our names though before starting on a new world

Will miss our great team work

Cheers
Vicki

DeletedUser

Tell me bout it!

I got so use to having a ton of villages to play with to carpet bomb an area!

Going to be strange only having one village to work with after four years of having so many :/

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all of you guys.
Finally my "kid" WIN this wolrd :icon_biggrin:

Long Live INSO

DeletedUser

Congratulations. Last few months are extremely boring. Can you join world 60?

I think I am pretty much invincible as long as I grab barbs like crazy, which is simply how I survive world 13.

DeletedUser96519

Ahhh, world 13........ My first 'proper' world so to speak. I played this from 26 to 3 million points.

I remember the days with fighting between SFA, R,(then SFR lol) NOVA, and INSO amongst others. I think even then i knew INSO would go on to rule the world, though NOVA weren't a bad bet either....

And i always remember Raid3r ruling the world 'early' on, about 6mill i think and no one being able to catch him. Then him posting in the externals (after a large external break) that he was glad that no one had noticed that he was crushing them via his phone whilst on deployment. Amazing :)

What INSO has achieved is a credit to you all.

I might add that i am currently Loving playing with Shadryk on W58, he's such a pleasure to be in a (skype) room with and play alongside. If any of you miss him, i'm sure we could hook you up with a few more villas than 1 :D

shagohad

im in w64... i know im not well known but i do miss my friends from w13... papasmurfs get over here =)

DeletedUser

Congrats, INSO. It was fun to fight against you. Glad to see everyone who played in W13.

DeletedUser

hah grats to yall, about time you finished it :) now come play with me on w64 or some later world : D

My alias these days are I wantz Cookiez :D

DeletedUser

This was my favorite world when I played as Nero312 with DNY and Grim. Deployed back home, and by the time I could check, Grim was wiped off the world. The best world I played. Now jumping back on to w65.

DeletedUser

well i leave and inso win!!!!!! not suprised this world lost something when i left! :p anyway well done inso, this was such a great world.