End of world player voting nominations.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

well now might as well have a formal player of the world voting. please put forth any nominations. you have try to limit to like 3-5.

Deleted User - 848983838

my nominations.

copelaax for some reason the oda might not show it but i would think the west would agree he was the biggest worry and did the most damage and had probably the biggest impact in the endgame.

nocturne, yea didnt have a huge impact in endgame when abel left and dennis went afk for 2 week periods, but arguably responsible for carrying dragon there against bio.

don't really have anyone to nominatefrom kunis against bio as idk who did what tbh. outside those 2+whoever kunis v. bio I can't really think of anyone that truly deserves player of the world as I can think of faults for some others.

Just4fun966

Reaction score
Would be weird to not mentioning Sado in this. I would also mentioning EDT,Corina and Coplax before Noct. You cant be an "end of the world player" when you dont play more than half the world, no mather how impactfull you are at the first part:cool:

Deleted User - 848983838

Would be weird to not mentioning Sado in this. I would also mentioning EDT,Corina and Coplax before Noct. You cant be an "end of the world player" when you dont play more than half the world, no mather how impactfull you are at the first part:cool:

in terms of pure talent Sadao account would definitely be in my top 3 and I'd probably vote for them for #1 if it came down to it, however they were pretty inactive for the end game war for quite some extended time which is the only reason I didn't nominate them personally. It's a knock I said about the nocturne account but the nocturne account had such a big impact for Bio-Dragon it was impossible to not vote them imo

I'm sure many others would and like I will end up voting for them very far into the voting period, I'd expect them to come out in the final 4 if not championship. Again nothing but respect and acknowledgement of how good they are and fun to talk to they are as well.

velonam

Reaction score
Velo2 - dude has been playing solo the whole end war, while I was f*cking around. Still he managed to be among leading in war caps, ODA and all that while drinking every single day, not to mention the weekends.

Johann - ODA machine

Corina - good all round player

Dual Dragons - good friend, shitty player

nanzer

Reaction score
Pear, w0sh, and Sadao - even though there were differences with some of them early game, mid- to end-game these folks have gone above and beyond cracking the whip, planning, organizing, and keeping the ship together. In the end, that's what 117 came down to - who kept the ship together.

Copelaax and Costache for being the perfect duo, keeping insane and consistent pressure on the west front, forcing people to quit and just generally demoralizing. And ofc, everyone in Twucks can attest to how OP Costache is behind the scenes :)

Special mentions:
Lady Corina, Johann Kari, Velonam, Voodoo, KND crew, and others for always coming clutch when asked, keeping pressure, sending nukes, def, and good conversation whenever needed.

Shoutout also to ropey blue text for sticking to his guns, trying hard when given not much support from teammates and I'm sure plenty of offers to find better teammates.