End of world predictions

DeletedUser

the inactives were lost a long time ago, atleast we dont use them as meatshields

Justifi3d

I guess Richard doesn't count as a Meat-shield.

Shades I wouldn't speak about things you don't know.... :icon_eek: Oh and Richard Sharpe is back.... Better then FURIE's inactive who send countless nukes against me...

bogginso

good luck to all the w31 peoples still going in both tribes, t'was a pleasure playing with/ and against you all - i hope the best team wins.

DeletedUser100095

No one can deny that dying roses smell heavenly, that the sunset, the ending of the day, is its most beautiful part. Or that the very last chapter in the book is the one that makes it all worth it. No one can say they do not enjoy the process of nearing the end. But no one is wrong for not wanting the end.

I saw this and thought~ "How very very true about this world." Many will be sad to see it end but it will be the best when it happens~ some will find their family and friends are still there even after all this time; others will just move on to another game to escape RL~ but either way they will all move on to other things :)

May the Best tribe win!

Justifi3d

good luck to all the w31 peoples still going in both tribes, t'was a pleasure playing with/ and against you all - i hope the best team wins.

Bogg! Where are you buddy... Your always welcome home, if your lost... I will leave the light on :)

DeletedUser80691

Side 1:
Tribes: FURIE
Side 2:
Tribes: FREE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,777
Side 2: 502
Difference: 3,275

chart

DeletedUser99311

out of curiosity, how much of that were ex-furie accounts?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FREE

Side 1: 3,702
Side 2: 509
Difference: 3,193

-------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: otto52, P.D.P, Justifi3d, aphrodite01

Side 1: 2,234
Side 2: 161
Difference: 2,073

DeletedUser

If they do run out of safe K barbs, they will just noble 3k barbs. And they won't run out for a long long time.

Well, you're certainly doing that, A fine example to set for your tribe by a supposed leader.
Six or seven weeks should just about do it if they were all to perform like you.

DeletedUser

Thats rich coming from the guy who tried and failed (miserably) to take my K73 villages.

DeletedUser

Thats rich coming from the guy who tried and failed (miserably) to take my K73 villages.

Thats rich coming from the guy thats switched accounts about 4 times. Your villages? eh no....you did no work on the account, just took it when the work was already done. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

4 times eh? :lol:
I took over the account, so it is now mine, thus so are the villages.

DeletedUser

I took over the account, so it is now mine, thus so are the villages.

But not for long old buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brave talk
What lies beneath?
If I had a leader like this I'd be hitting him with every nuke I have or I'd be searching for the delete button.

Sweeney. Jun 17,2012 03:37
Well I think it is about time I made it clear that I would like to apply for a place in FURIE. I know I *EDIT* you over. I know, and I truly do regret that. I will publicly apologise for what I did if needs be.

But I am hoping that you look at the bigger picture here, there is about 20 actives players left for you to fight. That is still going to take a long time. I can pretty much let the Fido & RichSharp accounts go barb if I am accepted. You know that will leave an absolutely massive hole. And on top of that I can tell you who is active and who is close to quitting. What do you think?

You may laugh at this mail, or you may actually consider it. The choice is yours.

No Comments

Last edited by a moderator: