End of World

DeletedUser101817

The End is nigh :icon_cry:

This is just crazy there is still fight left in this world. Would like to no who has taken part in the vote?

Paladin606

Aghhh what a disappointment! If I had a vote I'd end this world ASAP. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

A tribe or two allied tribes must have 85% 70% dominance (since your world's been closed for more than 9 months) for the endgame poll to intentionally be started. If you think you have that, the duke of the tribe, or one duke of the allied tribes, can send in a ticket asking for the endgame poll to start :)

DeletedUser

I think this thread was just a reaction to the mail that was sent out in error.

DeletedUser

I think this thread was just a reaction to the mail that was sent out in error.

I think so too, but I'm a mod so I have no sense of humor and take everything seriously :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Then how about all you itty bitty folks hit delete and it will close quite rapidly.

DeletedUser

It would be nice if the mods get around to dropping the coin price again since there has been less than 200 players for a while now

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
heyyy

I am still around my friend :) I look here now and then for old friends but the names I remember in the old days are getting less and less :(

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
contact me when all this is over I might be able to get you some fun again lol :)
RIP TENRAG
RIP =LODA=

All gone but never forgotton :)

DeletedUser

Dear mod for w23.....

please drop the coin price again so that we can end this. we have been waiting for a long time. there are only a 164 players left and we all want to see this world end.

thank you

WINK

DeletedUser

I do not, unfortunately, drop coin prices... how long have you been under 200 players? It took them about 2 weeks to drop packets to 1/5 price on W39 from the time we met the criteria. I think they check the worlds every now and then to see which ones need price changes - usually being patient works fine :icon_razz:

/me ambushes morthy in his sleep and makes him drop the coin prices so I don't get yelled at about them anymore

DeletedUser

Dropping the coin prices will really not speed up the world at all. There is a massive unavoidable war going on, you cannot seriously expect dropping the coin prices to make any considerable difference. Maybe if you nobled enemy villages instead of barbs you might be helping this world on the way to ending.

DeletedUser

I say we make coins free;)

Trolling...........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45512

i say tribes stop hugging and actually noble some villages