End of world

DeletedUser

A simpel vote,do you wanna wait servel years for W3 to end or you wanna end it now?

if we wanna noble to victory theres alot to do:

[spoilers]We're also aware that a lot of players are interested in how worlds end or are won and so would like to explain a little more about that.

Stage 1:

Once a world has roughly less than 1000 players, we run a survey to see if players would like half price coins/packets.

Stage 2:

When the world reaches less than 500 players we run a second survey with the option to reduce coin/packet costs further to 1/3rd of the standard cost.

Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

We then give the winning tribe three months to either finish by eliminating all opposition and thus end the world early (DNY did this) otherwise the world will be closed and whichever tribe has the most points will be declared the winner. If players wish for a world to continue past the 3 months, the dominating tribe must split up into smaller, warring factions.

We will be starting the end game phase on another world by the end of this month.

* domination - Percentage of player owned villages owned by a tribe. [spoilers]

my own guess is that cult and OT together owns around 60% of the world right now. wich means D*D owns 40%. and the war has no end,for sometime its going bad for 1 tribe and sometimes it goes better for the other. So whats you thought? you guys would feel for a "end world vote" ?

DeletedUser

I think the best would be that D*D delete enough accounts so that cult/ot have more then 70% do you like my idea :icon_razz:

Just kidding boys and girls.

have a nice day
slayerbracic

DeletedUser

I think the best would be that D*D delete enough accounts so that cult/ot have more then 70% do you like my idea :icon_razz:

Just kidding boys and girls.

have a nice day
slayerbracic

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... and so fourth.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A simpel vote,do you wanna wait servel years for W3 to end or you wanna end it now?

I'd imagine the market speaks for itself... if people aren't interested in playing anymore, they'll quit - otherwise, the world remains financially viable and at least someone must be having fun on it :icon_razz:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... and so fourth.

GS! What happened to your Hei face :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

GS! What happened to your Hei face :icon_cry:

He's on vacation til I get my hands on the season 2 boxset coming out this December. So for now, ya'll stuck with the awesomeness that is Shenmue.

DeletedUser

I believe each tribe discussed this a month or so ago. I know that OT had a majority wanting to see it through to a definite "win" and not end things early. I believe Cult had the same outcome.

In any event, I don't believe it's going to take several more years to come to an end. You want it to end faster? Do as OTB has done and end perma sitting. End red accounts. Get rid of them, stop padding the numbers and stop getting new players for old accounts.

DeletedUser

Ha like we would all believe you do not have accounts that are perma sat!

Oh yes D*D, you go ahead and get rid of your accounts and we will do the same! Yeah right.

Hi MrsC...