End Phase Has Begun.

DeletedUser

Was fun doing battle with Wobble and especially you Flameproof, as our conversations were cheery and bliss :D

Much respect to their players for sticking together and standing strong

DeletedUser

Thanks to all of you <3 I've put a lot in this tribe.. time, effort, but most of all I put my heart in it. I got upset when things didnt go well for my players , I even cried at one point when plans didn't work out XD yeah I am sensitive sometimes. But gosh I had so much fun.. made new friends and I could for the first time give my players a victory well deserved. I hope I have teached everyone a few things and they can be better players in the future and I hope I have been a good friend to whoever needed me.
I will always be there if anyone has a problem or wants to have some nice bunny hugs warm chat.

I enjoy most of the worlds I stick on.. but yeah I can say this one has given me more than I given to it :) I've had the best people around me that helped me when I needed (most of the time XD) and I will always be proud of what I achieved with you.. I know in time it will seem like a silly game but I think it is more. It definitely tests your perseverance.. tactics, you know.. makes your brain work a lil.. it gets you to understand other people from the opposite side of the world and makes you think we're not so much different :) And because there is just the chat thingy you can have, it is easy to talk to people like you would to a good old friend. I think it helps broaden you a lil bit and definitely is fun :) I will miss it but I'm sure I won't be away forever. I'll return see how much tw changed in a year or 2 time :D
And test myself all over again. Because the thing I kept telling myself when things were hard were that I can't quit. Get up and there will always be a solution. Be perseverent and always try to do what you are doing 2 times better. Be nice and respectfull. And if it is to win or lose do it with respect and fairness. It is the best win and the best loss aswell.

<3 I love you all. Who knows maybe we shall meet some of you one day will keep you posted on my destinations <3

Congratulations to Core! You have to cut on the naughtyness now!! And I think you will have to learn how to lose some battles from now on , don't wanna upset the misses haha :D <3 be happy.

World isn't over yet so lets enjoy ! :D

Ana, Bunny Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

in my personal opinion....had i had more support in terms of attacking brute around me then i think alot of the northern wobblers wouldnt have made it to this end game period. we failed to capitalize on alot of players in the north who were holding large accounts but not too skilled/active.

i was beating the north on my own for a long time....just dont know what happened to the players around me, they just fell silent for this period and went defensive...respect to wobble for picking themselves out of this situation as they appeared to go inactive around this time.

One of the major game changes for this period, has to go to ALMIGHTY LORD CORE, when he decided to noble Orion who went inactive whilst i was on holiday, he took about 10 villages, stacked them and then slowly ate away through the other villages near there and became a real pain in the ass for us in k35. this killed many nukes and took all the attention from the k35 front and we wasted nukes on these villages while the k35 wobble front reinvented itself, got new players on accounts - i believe flameproof was played by the moderator of this forum orel for a time and this was the huge turning point in the world

my main story of this world really kickstarted when i left wobble and then my former comrades who were too scared to leave wobble, (however were not happy in wobble) began to attack me from close range and they were all bigger than me. I outlived the lot of them, (7 players)

so im proud of my achievement on this world, im disappointed in the actions of some people, this happens...and this is why i respect wobble and can understand how much hard work the wobble leaders put in to ensure they were going to win despite losing the captures for a long time at the beginnning of the war

DeletedUser

Leadership problems on TB! was a big game changer too? Right? :icon_sad:

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes - the leadership was the main issue for TB. There were enough experienced and active players, but at the end of the day - there were not nearly enough organized ops against wobbles. Individual isolated fights don't win a war. Many good fighters burned out that way one by one.

Kudos for wobbles who stick together and kept doing ops wearing out the oposition.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can definitely agree that for many of the tribes on w65, there were leadership issues, with TB being the most obvious. I agree, if TB had better leadership, higher activity, more ops, and better participation, they could have done a lot better against Wobble, but at the end of the day, without leadership, tb fell and each player quit one by one.

DeletedUser85711

I loathe conversations like this. Of course if EITHER side had better ops, higher activity, better leadership, better participation w/e the hell else you want to say they'd do better. Wobble was screwed on the TB front. There were more players quitting than were sending nukes time after time -- but for some reason that isn't seen I guess? Anywho, TB! did great at the beginning BECAUSE of all those things -- you guys just burned out/had to quit. I promise you Wobble had just as many inactives/worthless players as TB!, not to mention our attention was split between you and AAA. Imo had you guys got to k44 you would've been stopped from progressing no matter if things hadn't changed for the worse on your end, as was said throughout the whole war. The players there were much more tenacious/dedicated than the flopping frontliners from ex-yarr. I know a lot of them got put in crappy situations, but there was only 1 or 2 players that really put in the effort required.

DeletedUser105718

TB did good because of the Yarr players that joined Wobble and quit shortly after.

DeletedUser

I loathe conversations like this. Of course if EITHER side had better ops, higher activity, better leadership, better participation w/e the hell else you want to say they'd do better. Wobble was screwed on the TB front. There were more players quitting than were sending nukes time after time -- but for some reason that isn't seen I guess? Anywho, TB! did great at the beginning BECAUSE of all those things -- you guys just burned out/had to quit. I promise you Wobble had just as many inactives/worthless players as TB!, not to mention our attention was split between you and AAA. Imo had you guys got to k44 you would've been stopped from progressing no matter if things hadn't changed for the worse on your end, as was said throughout the whole war. The players there were much more tenacious/dedicated than the flopping frontliners from ex-yarr. I know a lot of them got put in crappy situations, but there was only 1 or 2 players that really put in the effort required.

true story :D
it was hard for us but when things got stabilized, meaning the nubs quit and the good ones were brought to the front things changed. Cus even if there were good ones there you can't do much all on your own. It would have been difficult for anyone mostly because as I recall, TB leaders made it so the knife went in our backs when we declared on AAA and moved all our defense there. I recall cus it was one of the few times I did stuff and organize all the defense needed. And then TB did all that sweet stuff and I was like ...oooohhhh cooomooon so Bunny Queen(David at the time) started to kick your asses and I started to sitt accounts :D

So much happened... Well.. if it wasn't for the outrageous people like Al and Nadir I would have prob quit the life sucking tribe but they just asked it on and on and I was like meh bring it XD. I woooon against them <3 fair and square. And I'm lovin it :D

Ana

DeletedUser

So much happened... Well.. if it wasn't for the outrageous people like Al and Nadir I would have prob quit the life sucking tribe

I'm glad to have been your inspiration Ana. :)

Firstly, congratulations to the Wobble players who persisted in their pursuit to victory. Persistence is nine-tenths of this game and is a quality I wish I had a lot more of. Many of you played well. I don't think even think it's quite fair of your leaders to criticise those who were nobled by TB!, since although some were not excellent players, some did stay defending to the very end and often those are the types of players who can win worlds, even if they don't make it.

To the Yarr players who left Wobble to join TB!, although some might find their actions to have been slightly treacherous I think these players deserve credit for leaving the far and away rank 1 tribe, Wobble, to join a much more untested rim tribe, TB!. Their actions were made after a very messy merge between Yarr and Wobble and I think it would be unfair to taint their reputations. If you look through Skype quotes from previous forum threads, you can see that many ex-Yarr who stayed in Wobble did so more out of fear than loyalty.

I found my time on this world to have been quite enjoyable and that was of course due to some of the awesome people I met along the way. I'll list a few people who left an impression on me, although no doubt I have forgotten a few which I may add in an edit.

Al & Chris: Although spending time with these two didn't mature me, you guys were great fun and will remember a lot of the things we did.
13967: Your in-depth knowledge of tactics and game mechanics from the glory-days of TW was an invaluable contribution to TB! and although we didn't see eye-to-eye on some of my decisions in the end, I hope you still enjoyed W65.
Trex: A fantastic player, you were a cool guy and once you learn to keep your patience with people not quite as good as you, I am sure you will mature into the perfect TW player and leader.
Denis/William Wallace: One of the best players on the TB!/Wobble front and such a pleasant and cool guy. Wish you the best in whatever comes next for you.
ComboloiD: Great loyal player and really nice guy. Enjoy the Cretan sun!
Church Stretton: Another loyal player and cool guy. Hope you are still doing well!
Sky: A lost friend from W30, I had much luck in finding you again. I hope you are doing well in Australia, let me know if you come back to play.
Godliss: Although your style of play infuriated some, having conversations with you I knew what you were about and always respected you as a player. I wish you the best.
Paolo: Although I never got to know you personally, you were the rock in our front line and deserve to be remembered.
Jane/Fizzy: Hope we always keep in touch. Most respected player in this world.
Viv: Enjoyed spending time talking to you and fighting alongside you.
TDK: Always the wild card in TB!, you were a good player. ;)
Sarah: Nearly forgot you in this list because it feels as if I knew you from a long time before this world. One of the nicest people in the game.
Or-el: I hope your time off TW is as good as I hear they say. ;)
Ana: Never had anything personal against you. It has always been strictly business. ;) You were a strong character and many will remember you for it.
Muso: Another awesome and much respected player from this world. I hope everything is still going well for you!
Arabela: We had great banter and you were also a great character in Wobble.
Azazel: I never really got to speak to you much but I think that you were probably the most proven player in W65.
Chris/Arith: Also one of the most proved players in W65.
General Ali: Always thought you were a chill guy, was unfortunate to see you drop out early in the world.

DeletedUser

Hey I'm always nice at first (blush). I'll give you credit for giving me a good challenge that I had to put quite a bit effort to overcome. I am usually a calm person but I did get over the top sometimes when it came to you and Al :D. It is a nice game and I enjoyed it this world never the less. And I am happy I could win for the first time :)
You made a tribe stand up to Wobble out of nothing and it sticked on the task for a long time. Eventho it didn't get us to quit it was the one that could have in other circumstances. My advice would be to do what you do best and get influenced less by others.

Maybe we will meet again in a world in the future :)

Ana

Ana

hermitty

Reaction score
End Phase ... what beautiful words. :D

I started w65 in Bunny then quickly merged with Ana and muso to co-play Bunny Queen. I learned quite a lot from both of them as well as Or-el and Coffee and others. Or-el and I were the sitting gods of overnight as we always sat multiple accounts. For the first time on w65, I felt I really was a part of the tribe. I enjoyed the ops in the early days working in small groups with those located close by while trying to avoid sit blocking which was a big problem. I miss the skype conversations with my Bunny teammates. Met some great people from all over. Love to all and congrats on making it to the end phase!!

DeletedUser7158

Fantastic work guys and girls, I'm very proud of you :)

Special thanks to Ana, who always kept the ship sailing on, despite everything the enemy, and me, threw at her!

DeletedUser

Paula <3 you will be missed. Bunny was fun times indeed :)

Azzy I think I had to dodge a few bullets from you XD. I want to say I will miss it but I have mixed feelings about that lol.
Jokes, you made me step my game even more and I always liked strong personalities you were like the spices we needed :D. Maybe we will meet in UK , I'll climb a chair and slap you behind the head and we can be all good and fair <3

DeletedUser17449

Good times. When I played this World all I ever wanted was to get into Wobble.

Congratulations to all you Wibbly Wobblers.

DeletedUser96004

Aw man, I always planned/wanted to come play an account with you guys after we won w58. Seems you beat us to it!!! Well done. Specially well done to all my ex manic/ bunny tribemates :)

~Ts Jay~