End Phase Has Begun.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Subject The end phase of this world has started!
Sent Dec 20, 2013 05:12:34

The tribe Wibble now controls 70% of all player-owned villages in this world. The 90 day end phase has now begun.
The world will close after the end phase unless there are significant conflicts.
The beginning of the end phase will bring the following changes:
A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
This world will be closed after 90 days.

Looks like in 90 days Wibble will Wobble across that finish line for the win. I thought this would be a great place for current and past players of the world to talk about their memories of the world and to congratulate each other and just have general conversation.

I'll be the first to congratulate everybody. It's been a fairly interesting world, that's for sure. Friends came and left, alliances were made and broken, and many hard decisions were made. But ultimately Wibble Wobble has won, so congrats to everybody involved.

DeletedUser93066

I need Mwaar Nobles. Maybe I should stop attacking and do mwaaar minting.

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to Wobbles folks!

This world taught me how to stand my grounds big time... It was wearisome, but fun.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think quite a few will try to retire to focus on their schoolwork, families, and just life in general. Many have other worlds that they play as well (69, 70, 72, as well as other worlds). Some players are probably even planning for w73. I'm sure you'll still see groups of Wobblers sticking together in other worlds.

DeletedUser

Such a long road.. Great game everyone, especially those that are still in their original accounts.

DeletedUser86137

Congratulations guys, knew you had it in you :) Glad to have been a part of it for a while

DeletedUser

Quite right Drill.

No-one has thanked the one person that deserves it the most (thats right, even more so then me), so i would like to thank Ana on behalf of Wobble. She has been great throughout, dealing with issues within the tribe (player bans, hacking) and most of all the 'tribes within a tribe' wobble have had to deal with: Aka, people that couldn't let go of their failed tribes.

Through it all, she has been amazing (kiss)

Also a personal thank you to my lovely bunny queen :) (David she is still yours aswell)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

Quite right Drill.

No-one has thanked the one person that deserves it the most (thats right, even more so then me), so i would like to thank Ana on behalf of Wobble. She has been great throughout, dealing with issues within the tribe (player bans, hacking) and most of all the 'tribes within a tribe' wobble have had to deal with: Aka, people that couldn't let go of their failed tribes.

Through it all, she has been amazing (kiss)

Also a personal thank you to my lovely bunny queen :) (David she is still yours aswell)

I thank her every Night! Trust me She feels it!! Anyways I did fun in this World. Throughout the whole world I played like the way I love to play it. Without leadership BS on me like every other world. This is by far my most favorite world because of that. I didnt have to sit 5 frontline accounts but I did my best to give my tribemates in various front a break by making myself the prime target. Cause everyone wants a piece of CORE ;) Special thanks to player I went against in K35 It was a hell of a battle. And I have heard people saying Wobble players didnt have the team playing tendency. LOOK at my ODD you will know how supportive these bunch were in term of supporting a tribemate who was willing to fight for them. I love ya'll.

This is provably the last world I am finishing my TW era up with. As I have recently got Engaged and will be getting married in July. So even For the Mighty Core it's as fearsome as it can get to think about having 2 battles in his life & one being marital life :p

DeletedUser

Yarrrr!!!!

Shiver me timbers'

Ya scowly wags have done it at last!!

Congrats to the lot of ye !! :)

Flameproof

Right from the first day I started to play this world, I knew that I wanted to be part of the Wibble Wobble organization. A little time, and the right connections (Sumner) and my goal was met! It has been very informative and I have learned soooo much I've had lots of fun getting to know some of you more than others and look forward finishing the world with Wibble Wobble. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make Wibble Wobble a great place to kill time!