End Phase Has Begun.

DeletedUser

Many months to check this forum, but...Congratulations Wobble! You did the most effort and you truly deserve this world.
:icon_smile:

My personal opinion is that Wobble always had the best quality of players throughout this world, altough truth is that with the coalition of AAA and TB! the perspective changed and things became more interesting.

Leadership
Ana did a great job in managing many strong personalities inside wobble's family and i think she has by far the most credits in wobble's success.
I must not forget to mention the outstanding managing by the players taking care of Bunnyqueen account.
Electricool on his behalf did a fantastic job in taking a rim tribe, with many inexperienced players and leading them in competiting for the world's dominance. I personally found him a very cool guy, a charismatic leader, we had a very good co-operation in the leadership of the tribe, but i think he made only one big mistake in co-operating too much with a guy like Al.
They were the two best leaders of this world.

Players
From wobble's side i have to mention some players that i beleive played a constantly big part of their final success like Azazel Aziz and Captain Drill on the southern part against AAA and Scarletundies along with Almighty CorE (and Ana ofc)for their efforts in the northern part.
On TB's side i have to mention Paolo and Ivobg(you still have villages :icon_razz:). Their persistence, fighting spirit and willingness to fight till the end should inspire every single TW player. Furthermore Trex needs seperate reference. He was in the top5 skilled players of this world and he was holding the offensive plans very effectively. His immaturity though and his lack of patience for our players made him quit and from that point the fall was inevitable.

Friends
Many thanks to anyone who has helped me learn new things in this world. Especially to church, paolo, ivo, electricool, tricky, Trex, Chilli for their lovely company and all the things they teached me.

Also i have to apologize to everyone i took more seriously than needed (orel and tman came to my mind). It's a game and we should treat it like that.

For anyone i dont see around, i would be glad to welcome you in my island Crete. Summer is close...

[video=youtube;s3jdQRbbwPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jdQRbbwPs[/video]

musological

Very nice post dude, and respect to you and all the fighters that made it a fun war and a fun world.

Well done Wobble, finally wobbling across the finish line, and it's great to see. Especially well done Ana! It wasn't always easy but somehow you kept everything, and everyone, together.

Was a fun world, and one I'll not soon forget.

xs

Deleted User - 11521651

I'll never forget the intense eye contact we had, Bunny Queen.

DeletedUser50073

I'm happy to look back and see almighty lord core for top ODA and Debb for top player I always liked you two-tough players. Congrats to wobble for win- was fun playing with you and having battle against you.

Deleted User - 11521651

In honor of Wobble.

[video=youtube;jTK24sWT7TQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTK24sWT7TQ[/video]

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We might've took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I'll bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together still goin' strong

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That was a good post Nazgul, I especially liked the video, it was very interesting. Yeah, Ivo is still around. :p Also, as for Paolo, Trex, and Tricky, I also consider them friends of mine. The Paolo players were nice. :) Trex is definitely interesting. lol. I always thought it was interesting how I came from w58 (a world where Trex once played in a tribe I was baron of), to w65, where I found out he was the duke of the "enemy" tribe. lol. Trex was doing good around the time I came, I think he worked well with the players around him, but that's just my observation. As for Tricky, I wish he would have been allowed into Wobble. I think he deserved to win more than some others. He was one of the top players in points/villas/OD. As for Orel and Tman, they were probably my favorite players from the world.

DeletedUser

I learnt many things from this world :)
i come in a nub, came out a bigger nub :D

i loved playing this world, thanks lots to everyone :)
playing from tribes from MSA~X, to Rimjob and to TB!, been fun

would like to have a shout out to players; combo, tman, ana, nadir, paolo, babin and irfan :)
great bunch of players :)

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw
fair play wobble gurd job

DeletedUser

images

In all seriousness though, WELL DONE MY LOVELY WOBBLERS (kiss)

DeletedUser

I had a lot of fun and made alot of new friends and to me thats what its all about. Was wonderful playing with all of you.

DeletedUser108039

[spoil]I'm glad to have been your inspiration Ana. :)

Firstly, congratulations to the Wobble players who persisted in their pursuit to victory. Persistence is nine-tenths of this game and is a quality I wish I had a lot more of. Many of you played well. I don't think even think it's quite fair of your leaders to criticise those who were nobled by TB!, since although some were not excellent players, some did stay defending to the very end and often those are the types of players who can win worlds, even if they don't make it.

To the Yarr players who left Wobble to join TB!, although some might find their actions to have been slightly treacherous I think these players deserve credit for leaving the far and away rank 1 tribe, Wobble, to join a much more untested rim tribe, TB!. Their actions were made after a very messy merge between Yarr and Wobble and I think it would be unfair to taint their reputations. If you look through Skype quotes from previous forum threads, you can see that many ex-Yarr who stayed in Wobble did so more out of fear than loyalty.

I found my time on this world to have been quite enjoyable and that was of course due to some of the awesome people I met along the way. I'll list a few people who left an impression on me, although no doubt I have forgotten a few which I may add in an edit.

Al & Chris: Although spending time with these two didn't mature me, you guys were great fun and will remember a lot of the things we did.
13967: Your in-depth knowledge of tactics and game mechanics from the glory-days of TW was an invaluable contribution to TB! and although we didn't see eye-to-eye on some of my decisions in the end, I hope you still enjoyed W65.
Trex: A fantastic player, you were a cool guy and once you learn to keep your patience with people not quite as good as you, I am sure you will mature into the perfect TW player and leader.
Denis/William Wallace: One of the best players on the TB!/Wobble front and such a pleasant and cool guy. Wish you the best in whatever comes next for you.
ComboloiD: Great loyal player and really nice guy. Enjoy the Cretan sun!
Church Stretton: Another loyal player and cool guy. Hope you are still doing well!
Sky: A lost friend from W30, I had much luck in finding you again. I hope you are doing well in Australia, let me know if you come back to play.
Godliss: Although your style of play infuriated some, having conversations with you I knew what you were about and always respected you as a player. I wish you the best.
Paolo: Although I never got to know you personally, you were the rock in our front line and deserve to be remembered.
Jane/Fizzy: Hope we always keep in touch. Most respected player in this world.
Viv: Enjoyed spending time talking to you and fighting alongside you.
TDK: Always the wild card in TB!, you were a good player. ;)
Sarah: Nearly forgot you in this list because it feels as if I knew you from a long time before this world. One of the nicest people in the game.
Or-el: I hope your time off TW is as good as I hear they say. ;)
Ana: Never had anything personal against you. It has always been strictly business. ;) You were a strong character and many will remember you for it.
Muso: Another awesome and much respected player from this world. I hope everything is still going well for you!
Arabela: We had great banter and you were also a great character in Wobble.
Azazel: I never really got to speak to you much but I think that you were probably the most proven player in W65.
Chris/Arith: Also one of the most proved players in W65.
General Ali: Always thought you were a chill guy, was unfortunate to see you drop out early in the world.[/spoil]

Damn Nadir you got all weepy.... lol find it funny you mentiond Or-el all you guys did was bicker and that in Georges chat lmao. i am sure Chris and Al have for sure scarred you for life :icon_biggrin:. PS you're crap at tag pro

Chris.... [spoil]You're crap at tag pro too[/spoil]

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Al & Chris: Although spending time with these two didn't mature me, you guys were great fun and will remember a lot of the things we did.

Will always love you Nadir <3

Electricool on his behalf did a fantastic job in taking a rim tribe, with many inexperienced players and leading them in competiting for the world's dominance. I personally found him a very cool guy, a charismatic leader, we had a very good co-operation in the leadership of the tribe, but i think he made only one big mistake in co-operating too much with a guy like Al.
They were the two best leaders of this world.

Lets say he didn't work with Al, AAA would have fell long before they did and in turn would have brought down TB! alot sooner. If anyone likes Al or not has no effect on the fact that TB! would have been retarded to not work with AAA (Al) under the circumstances, proven by the fact TB! got rekd once AAA fell.

Apart from that i do agree they was the best leaders on this world

Chris.... [spoil]You're crap at tag pro too[/spoil]

Who are you again?

DeletedUser108039

Will always love you Nadir <3

Lets say he didn't work with Al, AAA would have fell long before they did and in turn would have brought down TB! alot sooner. If anyone likes Al or not has no effect on the fact that TB! would have been retarded to not work with AAA (Al) under the circumstances, proven by the fact TB! got rekd once AAA fell.

Apart from that i do agree they was the best leaders on this world

Who are you again?

249a3fecee2640ac1b1c654453789dbf.png

Who am i really :O

BdaFypSCEAAU5Bo.png:large

Deleted User - 10770065

You're all shit at tag pro.

[spoil]
article-2112430-12157751000005DC-968_634x347.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser108039

[spoil]
93f07fb0e2a1c580da2e952908fa3768.png
[/spoil]

he bottom line is that the company that plays Celtic's games was formed in 2001 and has won the league 5 times. "If you know your history" and all that....