End Phase Has Begun.

insomniaxe

What a world, what a world.

W65 has easily been the craziest roller coaster I have ever been on. Never have I seen so much drama and egotistic personalities on one such small world. But at the end of the day through the best tribe won the world. I would like to congratulate the core of Wobble for winning the world. The Looney recruits we took in after breaking down the north, in my eyes will never be credited with a world win. You assisted in a minor way, but nothing even close what we had to go through to win.

Being in council I can not stress how relieved that we won this world. A special shout out needs to go out to the Bunny Queen account. I know a lot of you have given Ana well deserved credit but we must not forget the amount of work Muso did. Those two, espeically earlier on played so well together and led well together. It's a shame that Muso did not play on to the end, but the show went on and Ana did a magnicifcent job on keeping us all together to win the world.

It was the best decision to join Wobble early on instead of giving up when the account was wrecked. That decision gave me the opportunity to meet some of the best people I have ever encountered on this game. The formation of Bacon Strike Force was the icing on the cake for me. You boys and girls kept me logging in everyday, not only motivation to kick arse but more to laugh and carry on with each other. The Ops that we got together to take down accounts such as AOBTD and Drex were so much fun to be apart of! It saddens me to think that I have been too busy in the last couple of months to log in or even come on skype to chat, and for that I am sorry. None of this is in order, but I believe these are the people that deserve the most credit for Wobble winning the world.

Bunny Queen (Muso and Ana)
[spoil] There really isn't much more to say because everyone else has already said it. You did a lot for Wobble and I am glad that you're getting enough praise and recognition for it. Thanks for everything and I wish the both of you the best in the future![/spoil]

WibbleWobble (Timmy and Monica)
[spoil]I'm so glad you guys kept the account going once Sumner left. You two complement each other so well, and it was so much fun playing with you guys. The only thing that sours the world for you guys is that you did not finish up on the amount of points that your throughly deserved. You participated in everything, just unlucky so many times. Monica, my tribal wars mummy, I'm so happy with the way you have progressed and I really hope you go on and teach others the hard way the tricks you learnt off me![/spoil]

Addicted To Love. (Dallow, Lavim and Georgy)
[spoil]You guys are absolute beasts. I love how you do not take shit from anyone and I really do pity the fool that ever comes up against you guys. I'm so happy to see you guys ranked 2 at the moment, you do throughly deserve that rank. And Dallow, one last thing, you're the Daryl of W65! [/spoil]

Almighty Lord Core
[spoil]You're one of the most craziest people I have ever seen play this game. You jumped into the TB! cluster early on because you're not a known giver of fudges and just held on and actually grew. Another beast of the north who was always destroying an account one at a time. [/spoil]

Lord Richard Rahl (Ryan)
[spoil]Ahhh smullet, what would the north been without you. You were great fun to play with and have a joke with. You were a great addition to the north fairly late and you fitted in so well with everyone. [/spoil]

Tman93 (TJ)
[spoil]You are a machine. Some would base that on your ingame ability but I base it on the fact that you're always in game or on skype! TJ you're one of the main guys that held Wobble together when times were tough and I am forever grateful that you never through in the towel. Your account is spread more then a whores legs, and it just evidence how you followed the war around the world destroying anything that looked at you funny. Apart from your awesome in game ability, you are a great mate and I really did enjoy the fun and/or serious chats we had on skype! [/spoil]

Flameproof (Karen and Or-el)
[spoil]Karen you get the most improved award on this world. I'm not going to lie, you annoyed the hell out of me early on when you were front line and weren't attacking. But once you had some guidance you changed into a different person and joined in on the party. Always one to lend a helping hand with attack or support and I can not thank you enough for the effort you put into everything. Or-el, I'm sure you will read this and won't say anything but I can not thank you enough for everything you did for Wobble. From doing everything in game to being a great representative for us on the PnP. [/spoil]

ScarletundieS (Chris)
[spoil]You're a one of a kind player and still to this day I do not know how you do it! When people were dropping like flies in the core early on, you kept with it. The world could have ended differently if you or Core gave up with the others, but you hung in there and destroyed many a player. Well done matey and thanks for the effort you put in. [/spoil]

Multiple Wargasms (Ara)
[spoil]You are so much fun to play with. A lover of war and one of my favorites for the world. I will never forget the sniping threesome we had early on, and how we use to dance every day faking and nuking TB. I miss those times and would go back to those days in a heart beat. [/spoil] .

Roy, Sumner, Frisky and Beefy
[spoil]You both are very good players and I am forever grateful for the effort you put into Wobble. The efforts early on established the tribe and from there it grew. The world would have been over much quicker if all of you guys stayed around. Random disappearances did throw us under a bus occasionally but that was only minor compared to all the times you came back to save accounts and Wobble from turmoil. Thank you so much for everything. [/spoil]

The Apathy Recruits
[spoil] It saddens me that I really only got to know a few of you personally. What doesn't sadden me is how much you guys contributed to wrecking the south, your team work with each other was amazing. The war stats speak for themselves and it's a pity you all did not stay around to the world finished. Mr Drill, you came into the council fairly late but it was a fantastic move! I'm really glad that you picked up the Wobble council way of defending and if you choose to play future worlds I'm sure that will give you the leading edge in combat.[/spoil]

And last, but certainly not least, the love of my life Rizz. We have been co-playing for just over 4 years now and you're the sole reason that I played tribal wars for so long. I love how we act like a married couple but at the end of the day we still pulled together and kicked arse. I do apologise for not being around since the world closed, and it is really a pity because it did cost us a chance to get a rank we deserved, but I guess we just have to settle for what we got. You're an all round amazing guy who is talented in so many different ways, especially in potato farming. Maybe it was luck or possibly even fate that we met on w50 but from there it was up from there. We accomplished a lot over the years with the highlight being winning two worlds and being baron in both those tribes. I'm positive that we will keep in touch and one day I shall come to Ireland to teach you how to drink, love you forever and ever <3

For everyone in Wobble that I did not mention it is probably because I didn't know you as personally or really had nothing much to do with you in game. But none the less, congratulations and I wish you the very best on future world ventures and in real life. This is the last world for me, there simply just isn't enough time in the day to put in enough effort any more. From the people I have met on w65 and across all other worlds I play, I thank you for the memories that I leave this game with.

Insom.

DeletedUser93066

Thanks Insom <369 . Tbh this world was by far my most favorite game as a player. I had no part in leadership what so ever. I played solely for myself therefore for the tribe in a way LOL. But you forgot to mention my co. Who grew the account to what it is now. The bestest coplayer ever AGAA has been with the account since the beginning of TB! War. I especially thank the leadership. Anyone that had any part in leadership from personal experience I know how hard it is to keep playing a game while picking up other's slack. Thanks for the opportunity to play with you guys and all the help you guys gave me to wrap up my last finished world in this game. Love and miss ya'll.

arabela

What a world, what a world.

Multiple Wargasms (Ara)
[spoil]You are so much fun to play with. A lover of war and one of my favorites for the world. I will never forget the sniping threesome we had early on, and how we use to dance every day faking and nuking TB. I miss those times and would go back to those days in a heart beat. [/spoil] .

Insom.

Love you Insomn, i miss our dancing hours, and our nice group that we had in w65. Tbh, i didn't have same fun anymore. ;( I hope we can re-group in another world and had those moments back.

I miss all w65 you, Chris, Core, TJ, Muha, Mahler, Rizz, Roy, Dewdrobdeb, Deb...even skux ;(

DeletedUser

Addicted To Love. (Dallow, Lavim and Georgy)
[spoil]You guys are absolute beasts. I love how you do not take shit from anyone and I really do pity the fool that ever comes up against you guys. I'm so happy to see you guys ranked 2 at the moment, you do throughly deserve that rank. And Dallow, one last thing, you're the Daryl of W65! [/spoil]

You Beautiful Bastard.

Healthcare-IT-Careers-Employee-Retention.jpg

Being part of the north group was one of the best times I've had on this game. Second only to meeting my now co's Georgey and Lavim who are both great (hug).

The people i love already know it (nod)

The people within Wobble in general have made this world great, even if many arguments were had (blush)

I don't regret anything I have done or said (apart from one thing, sorry chris) as at the time I meant them.

@insom I am genuinely gutted you are leaving the game completely :( As it happens it seems most of the lovely people are though ;(

DeletedUser

I'm happy to look back and see almighty lord core for top ODA and Debb for top player I always liked you two-tough players. Congrats to wobble for win- was fun playing with you and having battle against you.

Thankyou Sicory! I have been pretty quiet since i gave up on skype. :S it was eating up my life and i was not getting anything done. Chuckle! Thankgoodness for My Co player as well Vespa! Hes been a Rock since our merge and he Most definitely deserves a HUGE THANKYOU personally on here!

I am pretty sure i will be retiring permanently from TW after this world. I (with help) finally achieved the No. ONE spot and will enjoy sending a Link to a certain Ex co leader pointing out that i managed what he could not.. lol

I have stayed far more in the shadows this time around on TW and have in some ways enjoyed keeping it to basic game play rather than getting involved to deeply in the leadership side of things. (Those of you that know me from other worlds know that i have spent most of my TW career Being a Co leader of every Flipping tribe i have ever been in! LOL)

Between My SAD (Seasonal Affective Syndrome) Which pretty much paralyses me over the darker winter months and working enough hours for most folks to count as 4 jobs.. lol I have a LOT to thankyou Vespa for.

Thankyou wobble for taking me in by the skin of my teeth! i was almost left behind to be eaten in Bunny. :p I can thank Wobbles 1st Deb (dewdrop) for that.

Ana, Well done for making it through to the end. xxx
Muso, The Best TW Account manager of all time!
Core, The best stubborn Account award! lands in a spot and sticks.. then spreads.. :p
Insom, Kindest person ever. You my loverly are a sweety.
Rizz, Irish.. madman! :p :p
Ara, Infuriating! Maddening! And a Fine FINE TW player!
Rahl.. the original one. Another loverly person i do hope hes ok!
Rahl.. :p the new one, Thankyou for looking after Richard's account so well. <3
rhey01, Quiet but gets the job done! Solid player!
tman93, Funniest player around.. abd can play a bit to! Chuckle
Addicted To Love, Love you guys! Thankyou!
Redjets! We have played together a long time. xx
Vespa. The most even tempered (cough) person for putting up with me..

To others i have not had the privilege of getting to know better.. you have all been brill thankyou for the Work you have put in for wobble.

Well done to ALL wobblers that have seen it through to the end!

For those that wish to stay in touch post TW. Hit me up in-game (or forum mail) for email and or FB.

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I joined Wobble on my original account just a couple days into the world when they merged in SPICE (Hello Ara & Core!) and I loved the early days the most. My co, Sp.ag, and I played for about 2 months before quitting and moving to W66. I've never been in a more fun tribe or had such a good time. I missed it so much that I asked to come back last May (although Sumner, Ryp, Ras, and a lot of my reasons for coming back had moved on).

I took over the WibbleWobble account, and got to know my new Northern tribemates. The past few months have been an absolute blast, and I'm actually a bit sorry that the world is ending now :(

I will miss all of you, as it seems I may not see most of you on another world, damn retirees and all. But I hope that you'll pop on Skype on occasion and say hi. Insom, Rizz, Ryan, Tim, Dallow, Lavim, and TJ... thanks for letting me be "one of the guys" and being so fabulous in helping me out. Insom.. don't worry, I'll always be your mummy :)

xoxo

DeletedUser107679

Roy, Sumner, Frisky and Beefy
[spoil]You both are very good players and I am forever grateful for the effort you put into Wobble. The efforts early on established the tribe and from there it grew. The world would have been over much quicker if all of you guys stayed around. Random disappearances did throw us under a bus occasionally but that was only minor compared to all the times you came back to save accounts and Wobble from turmoil. Thank you so much for everything. [/spoil]

Thank you for the kind words Insom.
May the bacon strike force live on forever and the wobbles keep on wibbling wherever we go!

/ Royalist/Smack my bacon

sp.ag

I joined Wobble on my original account just a couple days into the world when they merged in SPICE (Hello Ara & Core!) and I loved the early days the most. My co, Sp.ag, and I played for about 2 months before quitting and moving to W66. I've never been in a more fun tribe or had such a good time. I missed it so much that I asked to come back last May (although Sumner, Ryp, Ras, and a lot of my reasons for coming back had moved on).

I took over the WibbleWobble account, and got to know my new Northern tribemates. The past few months have been an absolute blast, and I'm actually a bit sorry that the world is ending now :(

I will miss all of you, as it seems I may not see most of you on another world, damn retirees and all. But I hope that you'll pop on Skype on occasion and say hi. Insom, Rizz, Ryan, Tim, Dallow, Lavim, and TJ... thanks for letting me be "one of the guys" and being so fabulous in helping me out. Insom.. don't worry, I'll always be your mummy :)

xoxo

Give this wet slop a tissue. Numpty.

DeletedUser

This threat seems to be dominated by Woobles :)
So I think that I will add my 2 words as well. I regret that I've returned so late, it could be much funnier, but those last 2 months were also great for me, thanks for fun you gave me :)

Azbest

DeletedUser

This threat seems to be dominated by Woobles :)
So I think that I will add my 2 words as well. I regret that I've returned so late, it could be much funnier, but those last 2 months were also great for me, thanks for fun you gave me :)

Azbest

I very much doubt anything would have changed, if you were in the gypsy account the past couple of months, you were an awful defender.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
World 65 has now ended. Thanks to all the players that played w65. Congratulations to Wibble-Wobble.