End Phase Of This World Will Begin Soon

• Thread starter Habraka Abrivianius
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The tribe Flaming Fossils now controls 45% of all player-owned villages in this world.
When this tribe controls 60%, the 90 day end phase will begin.
This will mean the following changes for this world:
A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
The nobleman prices were halved.
This world will be closed after 90 days.

You What?!

DeletedUser

They've still got another 15% of the world to conquer before it ends.

Edit: Meant to put 150% to make it sarcastic, epic fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats no way true, FOSSIL holds 9.5% of the active villagues (not barbs) (not a exact calculus, i did it with my brain)

DeletedUser

Unless my Math teacher lied to me all my life, I'm pretty sure that they are nowhere near the 45% mark.
If you only count the first three tribes, Fossil has 44% of those villages. That's already under 45%.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team today at 16:43
Dear players,

Due to a glitch this afternoon some worlds were incorrectly set to an endgame state, with some having immediate peace mode set.

We are currently looking into the problem and apologize for any inconvenience. Any reports received about the endgame can be ignored, and any peace modes that were activated have now been removed.

- TW team

DeletedUser

thats no way true, FOSSIL holds 9.5% of the
active villagues (not barbs) (not a exact calculus, i did it with my brain)

Yes its clearly around 9% thanks :)

DeletedUser

No, it's 9.2837193675059322567774721236429%. As of this second.

Statistics World 64

» Guest access » World settings

Number of players:19.883
Total villages:184.916 (9.30 per player)
Player villages:46.747

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Flaming Fossils

Villages:4,435

They have around 9% of player villages.

4435X100 / 46747 = around 9%

I have no idea what you guys are talking about :icon_rolleyes:

Though if I did I have no recollection of how I may have come to a different figure, especially when its clearly under 10%

What I would like to know is if during this glitch anyone got to make half price nobles?

inthefog

Reaction score
Half price nobles were not activated yet.
They would have been if system would have glitched and said that FOSSIL owns 60% of all villages.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you guys are talking about :icon_rolleyes:

we are talking about that FOSSIL owns less than 10% of the player-owned villagues, as you sayd FOSSIL owned 17%

What I would like to know is if during this glitch anyone got to make half price nobles?

no, half price packets were never activated...

DeletedUser106614

so what are the requirements for the world to actually finish?

Deleted User - 4669627

the mayans predicted thousands of years ago that w64 would end on dec 21 of this year :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

wouldnt it be 2012 years ago?
i mean logically speaking, thye started from 0

DeletedUser

wouldnt it be 2012 years ago?
i mean logically speaking, thye started from 0

1) There was no year 0. That's why the 1st year of the 21st century was 2001, not 2000.
2) The year 1 AD was the best guess on the Gregorian calendar for when Jesus was born. It was later estimated that he was born in roughly 4 BC. But the point remains the same. The Mayans had no access to the calendar created by a pope named Gregory, nor did they have any idea about Jesus or Christianity at the time they made their calendar.

So "logically speaking"...you're wrong.

DeletedUser

the mayans predicted thousands of years ago that w64 would end on dec 21 of this year :icon_eek:

In answering a question the most important thing is to understand the question. O think u dod not understand the queston. Turnupthelight wants to know the requirements not the prediction.

Ants u r a noob, so it is better that u do not post if you do not have something good to say.

Just go hug, you can hardly fight a war. :)

DeletedUser

World 64 Announcement said:
The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 60% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

I'm closing the thread as discussion has ceased to be answering any question worth answering (that will cover the last one).

Status
Not open for further replies.