End the world!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameproof

PPleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As I've stated multiple times before, a world is not required to be closed exactly on the expected end date. Worlds generally close between the expected end date and a few days after, whenever the sysadmins have time. Remember, the mods and Innogames staff generally do announcements for world endings and they must get the stats they need for such things which takes some time. All players simply need to be patient and the world will end when as soon as possible. Posting spam such as this thread does not increase the speed at which a world closes. Thank you.

Flameproof

When a person such as myself has no knowledge as to the happenings of closing a world has incoming attacks, which I have basically ignored because all the conditions for ending a world were met before the attacks were to land. Now I find that the world has not ended as anticipated what am I to do about the incomings?

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
End the world pl0x. Thank you have a wonderful day. We're the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiners.

Status
Not open for further replies.