End World- Crunch thirst for victory

DaWolf85

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Reaction score
I have a confession I was actually the duke of cicada all along I came to this world with Rhys years a go to make mischief and have started all these little wars just to push my cause... in the end I will internal everyone starting with the gullible duke of crunch Nate
Can confirm.

One Last Shot...

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Reaction score
Good day guys,

Being betrayed by Crunch is really hard, Cicada always have the upper hand during the Crunch-Cicada war and Crunch as an ally we Spexit members naturally send defenses during their time of need, for me this carried weight in our relationship with Crunch, we have always trusted them because for months we always sent defenses.

Now those same players who we supported are sending attacks, even one of he leaders I admired Lloyd of WB tribe who I was a proud member of are sending attacks.

Its just really Sad that all the months that we nurtured our relationship, all the support, the account sits, the snipes that we Spexit as tribe is being rewarded by this act.

Btw I forgot to mention that those same players who attacked Crunch.... Cicada players were recruited by Crunch

Only people to blame are us. We trusted players that just wants victory.

I only wish that they are happy. Its just a game.

Thank you
Alliances failing / turning sour are always a messy and unpleasant business. But it happens, and neither side can really be at fault as a lot boils down to people wanting the world to finish.

If Cicada weren't picked up by either tribe, the world would have gone on for another many months as Spexit and Crunch had too many accounts to be able to do a clean merge.

The entire negotiation for Cicada players being done as a group rather than as individuals was to highlight this and hope we could force one team's hand so those wanting to continue, could do so together.

Bit dirty as it was done in a way that aimed at weakening what was a strong alliance between Crunch & Spexit, but if Crunch didn't pick our guys up, Spexit I'm confident would have.

End of the day, as you said it is just a game. But alliances rarely work out and someone has to lose. And it went in Crunch's favour :)

DaWolf85

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Reaction score
If Cicada weren't picked up by either tribe, the world would have gone on for another many months as Spexit and Crunch had too many accounts to be able to do a clean merge.
I would argue this indicates one or both sides never actually intended on merging in the first place. There was never a very good reason to leave it so late if they really were good friends.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alliances failing / turning sour are always a messy and unpleasant business. But it happens, and neither side can really be at fault as a lot boils down to people wanting the world to finish.

The entire negotiation for Cicada players being done as a group rather than as individuals was to highlight this and hope we could force one team's hand so those wanting to continue, could do so together.

Bit dirty as it was done in a way that aimed at weakening what was a strong alliance between Crunch & Spexit, but if Crunch didn't pick our guys up, Spexit I'm confident would have.

End of the day, as you said it is just a game. But alliances rarely work out and someone has to lose. And it went in Crunch's favour :)
Hmm, getting a good answer from you is really worth it.

A strong alliance is built on the foundations of trust, worlds are won by it. So admitting that former Cicada members were pursued by Crunch is the ultimate betrayal that was given to us, of course Crunch would argue that we would like to betray them first, but in this instance they forced the situation to make Mastah our duke make that move in order to vindicate their move on recruiting Cicada members on a mass scale, eventually giving the players of Cicada an out for a Victory. Your a good leader One Last Shot, you didn't think of yourself but you think about your tribesmates..Even with defeat you manage to get the best deal for you and your team.. Truly a hallmark of a great leader.

I was waiting to get a good answer from original Crunch players but all they spew are bullshit and blame, its refreshing to see that a proper answer came from a former Cicada player. With that I thank you.

Btw, I don't intend to slander anyone, this is just a point of view from a laid back player.

Quack

Reaction score
Hmm, getting a good answer from you is really worth it.

A strong alliance is built on the foundations of trust, worlds are won by it. So admitting that former Cicada members were pursued by Crunch is the ultimate betrayal that was given to us, of course Crunch would argue that we would like to betray them first, but in this instance they forced the situation to make Mastah our duke make that move in order to vindicate their move on recruiting Cicada members on a mass scale, eventually giving the players of Cicada an out for a Victory. Your a good leader One Last Shot, you didn't think of yourself but you think about your tribesmates..Even with defeat you manage to get the best deal for you and your team.. Truly a hallmark of a great leader.

I was waiting to get a good answer from original Crunch players but all they spew are bullshit and blame, its refreshing to see that a proper answer came from a former Cicada player. With that I thank you.

Btw, I don't intend to slander anyone, this is just a point of view from a laid back player.
Definitely worth noting - Cicada members who wanted to win the world approached Crunch, not the other way around.

Not all members wanted to change tribes for a win, but some had offered to stay and fight it out until the end if no deal was met.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
cleary this ampac guy knows nothing and is just blabbering nonsense lol but hey, it makes externals alive :D so go on. It's fun reading

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’ve not experienced much back stabbing on the worlds I’ve played thankfully. I have and will forever be against it. Actually hearing of Jeff’s backstabbing surprises me quite a bit but of course I don’t know the story

kokobest

Reaction score
I’ve not experienced much back stabbing on the worlds I’ve played thankfully. I have and will forever be against it. Actually hearing of Jeff’s backstabbing surprises me quite a bit but of course I don’t know the story
I wish I had played on those worlds, my experience is the opposite, backstabbing is pretty much expected. I've even seen a few crazy main tribe backstab their own academy.

I posted in the shared forum, before it was removed, that I was willing to give up the spot in winning tribe to help figure out the final list, I heard someone say that it's possible to ask mod to change tribe limit to 30. I wish that version of future happened, instead of this. But it is what it is.

I have nothing against Cicada or Crunch really, great players and all three tribe have plenty of players deserve the win. I hope Mad X eventually make the list if there's spot. I don't really like Mad X, but IMO he deserve the win.