End World- Crunch thirst for victory

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have a confession I was actually the duke of cicada all along I came to this world with Rhys years a go to make mischief and have started all these little wars just to push my cause... in the end I will internal everyone starting with the gullible duke of crunch Nate
Can confirm.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good day guys,

Being betrayed by Crunch is really hard, Cicada always have the upper hand during the Crunch-Cicada war and Crunch as an ally we Spexit members naturally send defenses during their time of need, for me this carried weight in our relationship with Crunch, we have always trusted them because for months we always sent defenses.

Now those same players who we supported are sending attacks, even one of he leaders I admired Lloyd of WB tribe who I was a proud member of are sending attacks.

Its just really Sad that all the months that we nurtured our relationship, all the support, the account sits, the snipes that we Spexit as tribe is being rewarded by this act.

Btw I forgot to mention that those same players who attacked Crunch.... Cicada players were recruited by Crunch

Only people to blame are us. We trusted players that just wants victory.

I only wish that they are happy. Its just a game.

Thank you

Alliances failing / turning sour are always a messy and unpleasant business. But it happens, and neither side can really be at fault as a lot boils down to people wanting the world to finish.

If Cicada weren't picked up by either tribe, the world would have gone on for another many months as Spexit and Crunch had too many accounts to be able to do a clean merge.

The entire negotiation for Cicada players being done as a group rather than as individuals was to highlight this and hope we could force one team's hand so those wanting to continue, could do so together.

Bit dirty as it was done in a way that aimed at weakening what was a strong alliance between Crunch & Spexit, but if Crunch didn't pick our guys up, Spexit I'm confident would have.

End of the day, as you said it is just a game. But alliances rarely work out and someone has to lose. And it went in Crunch's favour :)

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If Cicada weren't picked up by either tribe, the world would have gone on for another many months as Spexit and Crunch had too many accounts to be able to do a clean merge.
I would argue this indicates one or both sides never actually intended on merging in the first place. There was never a very good reason to leave it so late if they really were good friends.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alliances failing / turning sour are always a messy and unpleasant business. But it happens, and neither side can really be at fault as a lot boils down to people wanting the world to finish.

The entire negotiation for Cicada players being done as a group rather than as individuals was to highlight this and hope we could force one team's hand so those wanting to continue, could do so together.

Bit dirty as it was done in a way that aimed at weakening what was a strong alliance between Crunch & Spexit, but if Crunch didn't pick our guys up, Spexit I'm confident would have.

End of the day, as you said it is just a game. But alliances rarely work out and someone has to lose. And it went in Crunch's favour :)
Hmm, getting a good answer from you is really worth it.

A strong alliance is built on the foundations of trust, worlds are won by it. So admitting that former Cicada members were pursued by Crunch is the ultimate betrayal that was given to us, of course Crunch would argue that we would like to betray them first, but in this instance they forced the situation to make Mastah our duke make that move in order to vindicate their move on recruiting Cicada members on a mass scale, eventually giving the players of Cicada an out for a Victory. Your a good leader One Last Shot, you didn't think of yourself but you think about your tribesmates..Even with defeat you manage to get the best deal for you and your team.. Truly a hallmark of a great leader.

I was waiting to get a good answer from original Crunch players but all they spew are bullshit and blame, its refreshing to see that a proper answer came from a former Cicada player. With that I thank you.

Btw, I don't intend to slander anyone, this is just a point of view from a laid back player.

Quack

Reaction score
Hmm, getting a good answer from you is really worth it.

A strong alliance is built on the foundations of trust, worlds are won by it. So admitting that former Cicada members were pursued by Crunch is the ultimate betrayal that was given to us, of course Crunch would argue that we would like to betray them first, but in this instance they forced the situation to make Mastah our duke make that move in order to vindicate their move on recruiting Cicada members on a mass scale, eventually giving the players of Cicada an out for a Victory. Your a good leader One Last Shot, you didn't think of yourself but you think about your tribesmates..Even with defeat you manage to get the best deal for you and your team.. Truly a hallmark of a great leader.

I was waiting to get a good answer from original Crunch players but all they spew are bullshit and blame, its refreshing to see that a proper answer came from a former Cicada player. With that I thank you.

Btw, I don't intend to slander anyone, this is just a point of view from a laid back player.
Definitely worth noting - Cicada members who wanted to win the world approached Crunch, not the other way around.

Not all members wanted to change tribes for a win, but some had offered to stay and fight it out until the end if no deal was met.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
cleary this ampac guy knows nothing and is just blabbering nonsense lol but hey, it makes externals alive :D so go on. It's fun reading

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’ve not experienced much back stabbing on the worlds I’ve played thankfully. I have and will forever be against it. Actually hearing of Jeff’s backstabbing surprises me quite a bit but of course I don’t know the story

kokobest

Reaction score
I’ve not experienced much back stabbing on the worlds I’ve played thankfully. I have and will forever be against it. Actually hearing of Jeff’s backstabbing surprises me quite a bit but of course I don’t know the story

I wish I had played on those worlds, my experience is the opposite, backstabbing is pretty much expected. I've even seen a few crazy main tribe backstab their own academy.

I posted in the shared forum, before it was removed, that I was willing to give up the spot in winning tribe to help figure out the final list, I heard someone say that it's possible to ask mod to change tribe limit to 30. I wish that version of future happened, instead of this. But it is what it is.

I have nothing against Cicada or Crunch really, great players and all three tribe have plenty of players deserve the win. I hope Mad X eventually make the list if there's spot. I don't really like Mad X, but IMO he deserve the win.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Mods wouldn’t change the rules that much it would set a bad example hang players can simply keep pestering long enough they’ll always get what they want. I don’t feel that was ever going to happen, maybe googly can give his opinion on that one

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mods wouldn’t change the rules that much it would set a bad example hang players can simply keep pestering long enough they’ll always get what they want. I don’t feel that was ever going to happen, maybe googly can give his opinion on that one
Wellllll... there's nothing stopping you from asking.... so he's technically correct.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Only person who could consider requests is the Community Manager.

Buttttt.....

In the last few years, the only time a setting has been changed is the implementation of reduced coins. Which is an endgame matter.

Only one I think has been different was w46 (or somewhere around then) where the tribe limit was too high and eventually got reduced. But that was in the hundreds/thousands. If I'm remembering right - it might not have even been changed :D

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Anyway I couldn’t see it being changed to fit more people in. It’s a war game they want us to fight haha

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyway I couldn’t see it being changed to fit more people in. It’s a war game they want us to fight haha
Just what Koko said, I'm willing also to give space back then for a proper merge, Yea Madx deserve to win he in my opinion with all his defenses is unselfish even with his attitude. I agree its a wargame but being betrayed by a long time ally really hurts. Past is past just enjoy the game.

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
Only person who could consider requests is the Community Manager.

Buttttt.....

In the last few years, the only time a setting has been changed is the implementation of reduced coins. Which is an endgame matter.

Only one I think has been different was w46 (or somewhere around then) where the tribe limit was too high and eventually got reduced. But that was in the hundreds/thousands. If I'm remembering right - it might not have even been changed :D
W46 had no tribe limit (well I was in a tribe with 700 people at one point ) but it was never changed I don’t think. World just ran out of actives

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
Ampac...

1] Literally every top tribe left on 112 (out of the main bunch) used spys at some point.
2] Thirst for victory? I mean team Munch/Crunch played for the win since day 1?
3] Spexit (mastah) betrayed Crunch council by telling Cicada about the spy.. Crunch sat accounts in spexit and we did everything we could to help you guys, how often did players like you (yes ampac, im talking directly to you) sit accounts in crunch or spexit and defend a cicada / sintm op? the answer is 0. How often did you even bother to send 1k fakes during an op when cicada were smashing our K46 like a knife through butter to try help alleviate the pressure on us???..... NONE!!!!

Dont sit on the externals like a little girl chatting nonsense spitting their dummy out like you actually put in real grind on world 112... because you didnt. Have you even thought about how spexit would have defended cicada's op without the help from crunch??? no because you literally did nothing all world.

What we in Crunch council did may seem harsh, but after mastah betrayed everyones trust Crunch had to make a decision, so we drop 6 of our guys and do a 10/10 end game merge with a tribe whos leader literally threw us under the bus for no reason... or do we give Crunchers a chance of securing their own victory since our alliance clearly didnt mean much to many in spexit?.... As you can see from the world, we decided that after all the effort crunch had put in to fighting cicada all this time and the fact that mastah was ok with just betraying us outta nowhere that we would give Crunch (everyone) the option to make the final decision on what we do next.

Ampac dude... We have no hard feelings for anyone on 112, but you need to actually think about what your typing before you say it.... if you were in our position, and we betrayed you, and then begged for the merge to ho ahead, are you telling me you would kick your own players, to invite the players that in the end betrayed you anyway??? because if you would drop your own family to invite other people who already backstabbed you.. then you are really naïve buddy :) Granted without spexit we would have lost 112, but at the same time if we lost 112, spexit would have lost 112 also. And yes you never actually recruited cicada, but how where we supposed to know you wouldnt? your upset about it because you tried to recruit cicada and it backfired on you, mastah may only be 1 player but he was the duke of spexit... and he betrayed our trust and when we questioned him about he out right lied about it even though we already had the proof of what was said... So we knew he lied, he wouldnt admit to it and held on to the lie... so we made our decision on how we wanted to play this.

To everyone else here/still poking about like Pain/Run/Spam/Dream/Sintm/Cicada/Jheez/spexit - great work guys, 112 has had some crazy wars and some really crazy twists and turns along the way, but all in all its been a fun world and its been a lot of fun playing with and against all of you.. It is a war game and I honestly wish I could have 25 spaces in the end game tribe to give a few more of you the win because there are accounts that always put in 110% through and through but its a war game.... and Crunch are my family so I will ALWAYS look out for them first :)

Ampac:
Just because you made me log into the externals and it irritates me im also going to drop something in this last line... if we did merge 10/10 to win.... you were not included.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ampac...

1] Literally every top tribe left on 112 (out of the main bunch) used spys at some point.
2] Thirst for victory? I mean team Munch/Crunch played for the win since day 1?
3] Spexit (mastah) betrayed Crunch council by telling Cicada about the spy.. Crunch sat accounts in spexit and we did everything we could to help you guys, how often did players like you (yes ampac, im talking directly to you) sit accounts in crunch or spexit and defend a cicada / sintm op? the answer is 0. How often did you even bother to send 1k fakes during an op when cicada were smashing our K46 like a knife through butter to try help alleviate the pressure on us???..... NONE!!!!

Dont sit on the externals like a little girl chatting nonsense spitting their dummy out like you actually put in real grind on world 112... because you didnt. Have you even thought about how spexit would have defended cicada's op without the help from crunch??? no because you literally did nothing all world.

What we in Crunch council did may seem harsh, but after mastah betrayed everyones trust Crunch had to make a decision, so we drop 6 of our guys and do a 10/10 end game merge with a tribe whos leader literally threw us under the bus for no reason... or do we give Crunchers a chance of securing their own victory since our alliance clearly didnt mean much to many in spexit?.... As you can see from the world, we decided that after all the effort crunch had put in to fighting cicada all this time and the fact that mastah was ok with just betraying us outta nowhere that we would give Crunch (everyone) the option to make the final decision on what we do next.

Ampac dude... We have no hard feelings for anyone on 112, but you need to actually think about what your typing before you say it.... if you were in our position, and we betrayed you, and then begged for the merge to ho ahead, are you telling me you would kick your own players, to invite the players that in the end betrayed you anyway??? because if you would drop your own family to invite other people who already backstabbed you.. then you are really naïve buddy :) Granted without spexit we would have lost 112, but at the same time if we lost 112, spexit would have lost 112 also. And yes you never actually recruited cicada, but how where we supposed to know you wouldnt? your upset about it because you tried to recruit cicada and it backfired on you, mastah may only be 1 player but he was the duke of spexit... and he betrayed our trust and when we questioned him about he out right lied about it even though we already had the proof of what was said... So we knew he lied, he wouldnt admit to it and held on to the lie... so we made our decision on how we wanted to play this.

To everyone else here/still poking about like Pain/Run/Spam/Dream/Sintm/Cicada/Jheez/spexit - great work guys, 112 has had some crazy wars and some really crazy twists and turns along the way, but all in all its been a fun world and its been a lot of fun playing with and against all of you.. It is a war game and I honestly wish I could have 25 spaces in the end game tribe to give a few more of you the win because there are accounts that always put in 110% through and through but its a war game.... and Crunch are my family so I will ALWAYS look out for them first :)

Ampac:
Just because you made me log into the externals and it irritates me im also going to drop something in this last line... if we did merge 10/10 to win.... you were not included.

It seems your forgetting the most important aspect of an alliance, its trust, your selfish..

Blaming us? Such shallow reasoning you just want to feel happy that you have won fair and square but its not, your attitude towards someone who trusted you, who supported your tribe sat your accounts, who sent supports, ahhh shit its annoying to keep explaining to Crunch, you guys, asked for help in times of your need and this is how you repay those who helped you. Players ( people) (real person) who invested their time ( its a grueling game) and effort to help your Crunch tribe.

Betray those players, tribe who helped your tribe.....This is my last post in this world. It;s kinda lame to keep explaining that we did nothing wrong, and Crunch keeps blaming us.

I don't care if I'm in the winning tribe, most players that I have played who have won worlds know this... Heck i have won multiple worlds in different accounts in different worlds, I'm just a laid back player enjoying the game..

But I have never seen this level of betrayal before...At least I know now it can be done by the right people, ehehe those who just want to win by backstabbing

The simple truth is Crunch betrayed Spexit.