END WORLD

DeletedUser120715

You were talking to Wizard about joining for ages... Blaac told me so don't lie.
You asked me for support when Dutetare started attacking it was sent because I wasn't playing the account that the time.

I was talking with blaac because we were friends, not about joining...that fact that i had a friend in wizard got me an invite after i was kicked from wizard, and i never asked supports from you as i can remember ;)

DeletedUser103748

Easy front? You mean that your tribe mates over there are unskilled?? Oh and btw i have played a lot of sits and i have seen your attacks...You are the lucky one, i am respectful to enemies that worth my respect (d3 for example) and to finish our comparison, this is me http://prntscr.com/fmwqbz (the bad in game guy) and this is you http://prntscr.com/fmwqk3 (the good in game guy)..Interesting stats i say ;)

Oh, you mean my noble spamming Dumbledore? Yeah that's not supposed to show any skill, but it did exactly what it was intended to do, because you're a shit defender obv.

What I mean is you're attacking smaller, one man accounts. You'd never noble over here and challenge D3, Nocturne, me or others who would put you right in your place.

Those stats are still remnants of when I was moving from K45, when I was completely surrounded and had an indefensible position. Since then I am up 20 something caps, most of which on your precious duke because as ampac said, you don't support. It's not as many, because I am not looking for easy villages, I am nobling mouthy noobs. Be careful.

Oh and being backline is a snooze-fest. Takes so long for nukes to travel and stuff :( Not able to cap as quickly

Anyways, if I take awhile to respond, I am answering my inbox that has been flooded with your tribemates trying to leave your sorry ass. Good luck!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was talking with blaac because we were friends, not about joining...that fact that i had a friend in wizard got me an invite after i was kicked from wizard, and i never asked supports from you as i can remember ;)

Mayhem moves are all planned for his own gain, so right now it has come to light the Mayhem backstabbing player who thinks of nobling his area up to grow..Mayhem ingame is a manipulator, he manipulated glassbillen to get kicked in order to join WIzard, Mayhems plan is selfish, so when his tribe asked for support for their DUKE he said he is to busy to send help to their DUKE because their duke is a pathetic noob defender ingame...(Thats what MAYHEM said just read all his posts)..

so a recap.
1. Mayhem Says all his tribesmates are noob defenders in their respective frontlines
2. Mayhem Says their DUKE is normal player who can't Defend a frontline
3. Mayhem don't send defenses to his tribesmates( Just look at his OD support)
4. Mayhem insults tribes mates who loses villas.

oh wait theres more.

5. Mayhem is Manipulator for his own gain
6. Mayhem is a Backstabbing player
7. Mayhem only do what he wants

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

Ampac is for sure right. Sitting some of these ex-Wizards just a bit (Hey, I don't like Wizard either, why not give them a helping hand right?). Sending nukes out that land in under 2 hours and their ex-tribemates are making giant stacks appear. Far in the backlines! It's easy to see why they left -- and why the duke got slammed so hard -- people are keeping all their defense home, in the backlines. Full defense villages are sitting idle back here while their tribemates and leaders waste away on the frontlines for them, Bunch of selfish players who play for themselves and won't even support their duke lol.

But hey, their leaders let it happen, so I mean..... time for new leadership!
giphy.gif

DeletedUser120715

What I mean is you're attacking smaller, one man accounts. You'd never noble over here and challenge D3, Nocturne, me or others who would put you right in your place.

Smaller one man accounts, i am sure you talking about riiz, pampy poops, derteufel, trent and all others at k43?? Nice image for your tribemates dude ;) Well i could come over here but frontlines were taken by me tribemates plus i have a lot of meat to eat at k43...As for you putting me right in my place, i can only say that back line is the perfect line for mediocre players!! Keep growing over there ;)

Oh and btw, about the supporting issue, supporting stats are not for the front line material players... and i think that Nocturne(no17 supporter), Kate2(no18 supporter), d3(no27 supporter), stephenmac(no 102 supporter), noobs united(no 41 supporter), the chosen one(no 63 supporter) can confirm you that supporting is for the back liners, like ampac and you vahtos...so keep up the good work boyz, i have to increase some war caps!

Unfortunately you are at a different front ;)

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Smaller one man accounts, i am sure you talking about riiz, pampy poops, derteufel, trent and all others at k43?? Nice image for your tribemates dude ;) Well i could come over here but frontlines were taken by me tribemates plus i have a lot of meat to eat at k43...As for you putting me right in my place, i can only say that back line is the perfect line for mediocre players!! Keep growing over there ;)

Oh and btw, about the supporting issue, supporting stats are not for the front line material players... and i think that Nocturne(no17 supporter), Kate2(no18 supporter), d3(no27 supporter), stephenmac(no 102 supporter), noobs united(no 41 supporter), the chosen one(no 63 supporter) can confirm you that supporting is for the back liners, like ampac and you vahtos...so keep up the good work boyz, i have to increase some war caps!

Unfortunately you are at a different front ;)

No one is listening to your shit ingame Mayhem, your just a player who keeps yapping about himself on how good he is, you see no one in your tribe is posting to say that you supported them, helped them.. All your saying are lies ingame.

And as for front, your really lucky that your not fronting me cause you will delete, your nothing as a player..Hahahhaha

DeletedUser

who are you in game ampac? you might have mentioned it earlier if so I missed it.

DeletedUser

ahh suppose searching the external name first might of helped lol

geomikajak

Said the back liner from the safety of his blue sea around him ;)
said the food...

images

everyone else scrambling to make new non-wand holding buddies
and you talk shit here...you will be remembered mayhem..
"remember that #1 ranked noob that was rimmed" ..

images

and to the rest of the wizards that keep spamming our mailboxes........
"can you walk the walk.... (idea) "
invitations will naturally be sent>>
but stop rubbing up Dinsicles<D3> pole with shenanigans and get nuking
=simples..

images

be fun watching the tail take the head for once.......
bet my shriveled old sack.....even your own current mates be nuking/taking/securing your villas in <<month
if there are any left... (idea)

DeletedUser120692

Yes I have many cookies, if you didnt jump ship you could be digging into one right about now anddddd winning the war :D

DeletedUser120715

Yes I have many cookies, if you didnt jump ship you could be digging into one right about now anddddd winning the war :D

Naaah,, i dont like being with the side of the favorites...i prefer more to be with the outsiders ;)
Easy wins aint my style!

DeletedUser120015

Mayhem, stop talking with these bitches...
Bitches, make more merges so you can find more supports and then ask also TfG or P.F. to send you some, and if all these supports are not enough, ask the admins if you can transfer troops from other worlds so you can feel safe!