END WORLD

DeletedUser120015

Hey Mayhem Fanboy, why don't you send some support to Youkan instead of protecting some player who don't send support from your tribe, oh wait your one of those who don't send support. I know why cause your one of those greedy with their support and just want to protect his fronts saying....Im under attack also....Im crying, im afraid ill not send support to tribesmates.

Nope, you are not correct cause you logic is twisted, unlike you those guys you mentioned are blasting nuking your tribe and sending support( Its not their fault that your attacks are lame). While you are sitting pretty up there saying how good you are. ( Btw Mezonis and Mayhem, this game is TRIBAL WARS for a reason, its called tribal wars cause you need to work with your tribe...Like sending support....

Wait, wait......I now remember your waiting for another internal hahahaha!!! What pathetic players ingame

Btw, You guys already know that the said player is under attack and you guys didn't do shit in helping him, the sad part is you guys Mezonis and Mayhem know this situation pretty well, its like your using them as buffer, no wonder lots of players from your tribe wan'ts to leave and quit, its because they can't fight with selfish greedy players like you. The blame is on you Mezonis and Mayhem

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Find a doctor
Symptoms[edit]
Paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in an array of symptoms. Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices) and paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause the sufferer harm).[4] However, two of the symptoms separate this form of schizophrenia from other forms.

One criterion for separating paranoid schizophrenia from other types is delusion. A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when the evidence shows otherwise. Some common delusions associated with paranoid schizophrenia include, “believing that the government is monitoring every move you make, or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch."[4] In all but rare cases, these beliefs are irrational, and can cause the person holding them to behave abnormally. Another frequent type of delusion is a delusion of grandeur, or the “fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth."[7] Common ones include, “the belief that you can fly, that you're famous, or that you have a relationship with a famous person."[4]

Another criterion present in patients with paranoid schizophrenia is auditory hallucinations, in which the person hears voices or sounds that are not really present. The patient will sometimes hear multiple voices and the voices can either be talking to the patient or to one another.[4] These voices that the patient hears can influence them to behave in a particular manner. Researchers at the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research provide the following description: “They [the voices] may make ongoing criticisms of what you’re thinking or doing, or make cruel comments about your real or imagined faults. Voices may also command you to do things that can be harmful to yourself or to others."[4]A patient exhibiting these auditory hallucinations may be observed talking to themself because the person believes that the voices are actually present.

Early diagnosis is critical for the successful treatment of schizophrenia.
and do it fast !

DeletedUser103748

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Find a doctor
Symptoms[edit]
Paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in an array of symptoms. Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices) and paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause the sufferer harm).[4] However, two of the symptoms separate this form of schizophrenia from other forms.

One criterion for separating paranoid schizophrenia from other types is delusion. A delusion is a belief that is held strong even when the evidence shows otherwise. Some common delusions associated with paranoid schizophrenia include, “believing that the government is monitoring every move you make, or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch."[4] In all but rare cases, these beliefs are irrational, and can cause the person holding them to behave abnormally. Another frequent type of delusion is a delusion of grandeur, or the “fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth."[7] Common ones include, “the belief that you can fly, that you're famous, or that you have a relationship with a famous person."[4]

Another criterion present in patients with paranoid schizophrenia is auditory hallucinations, in which the person hears voices or sounds that are not really present. The patient will sometimes hear multiple voices and the voices can either be talking to the patient or to one another.[4] These voices that the patient hears can influence them to behave in a particular manner. Researchers at the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research provide the following description: “They [the voices] may make ongoing criticisms of what you’re thinking or doing, or make cruel comments about your real or imagined faults. Voices may also command you to do things that can be harmful to yourself or to others."[4]A patient exhibiting these auditory hallucinations may be observed talking to themself because the person believes that the voices are actually present.

Early diagnosis is critical for the successful treatment of schizophrenia.
and do it fast !

Here's one for you guys on Undisputed:

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun
  1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
It makes sense. I mean you do watch your tribemates get their faces caved in and don't even bother to send support.

DeletedUser120715

Seems like Ampac and Vahtos, the 2 back line supporting accounts got carried by d3 at another op and got a loud mouth again?

I really cant understand how a back liner, with no idea of a front can have an opinion about the front... Make some war caps boyz and stop saying that you are skillful at sending long range supports to stack your tribe mates.

Deleted User - 10017355

Seems like Ampac and Vahtos, the 2 back line supporting accounts got carried by d3 at another op and got a loud mouth again?

I really cant understand how a back liner, with no idea of a front can have an opinion about the front... Make some war caps boyz and stop saying that you are skillful at sending long range supports to stack your tribe mates.

Maybe if you're account didn't have the three best players in your tribe, and shared it around, Wizard wouldn't be leaking villages like a sieve.

With both sides having landed an Offensive, DST's being a little more involved, the past 48hrs look like this.

Side 1:
Tribes: DST, ARCHER, Crows
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 24
Difference: 52

chart

DeletedUser120715

Maybe if you're account didn't have the three best players in your tribe, and shared it around, Wizard wouldn't be leaking villages like a sieve.

With both sides having landed an Offensive, DST's being a little more involved, the past 48hrs look like this.

We are 3 Greek co players at our acc.

Also, who had an offensive? Wizards had an offensive? We alone as an account had an offensive at Derteufel.

Deleted User - 10017355

Also, who had an offensive? Wizards had an offensive? We alone as an account had an offensive at Derteufel.

I guess I didn't stack out a train you timed to land after a Mezonis prenuke then... My bad.

DeletedUser120715

Carpet nuking from Mez and nobles from me...Wow nice tribal op right?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I always will anytime <3
Carpet nuking from Mez and nobles from me...Wow nice tribal op right?

You know, from your reply it clearly shows the Team Mayhem, the 3 greek co-players are nothing but self centered players who thinks they are the one carrying the WIZARD tribe, its tribal Wars your supposed to help tribesmates in need specially if that tribemate is losing villas, what you did not supporting your DUKE and not supporting your tribesmates are unforgivable.

And from Mezonis reply, it looks like he is another self centered player who thinks that the world of WIZARD is revolving around him... Wake up guys a simple support to a tribemate in need would help your tribemate alot.

Wizards, losses are because of you guys...Your just waiting again for some internals, pathetic, good thing lots of players from your tribe have seen the farce that you have been playing all along, greedy self centered players who are like vultures waiting for another tribemate to die.

You guys should be called ingame...The Vultures of the North..Sounds good right..

DeletedUser120715

Back line trash please make some war stats, do something else except than sending nukes and defenses from the back line and then talk again.

As for the internals, check the stats again trash and then check yours too and you'll see who is waiting for the internals and barb nobling ;)
Wait i checked them for you. I have 41 internals while you have 51 internals.
And lets just dont talk about barb nobling!

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Back line trash please make some war stats, do something else except than sending nukes and defenses from the back line and then talk again.

As for the internals, check the stats again trash and then check yours too and you'll see who is waiting for the internals and barb nobling ;)

Its pretty funny that this backline trash player has more ODA in the war than you when you are twice his size lol

Werent you the guy saying wizard needed to noble 4000 barbs? I see why you dont wanna talk about it.

blckdrgn1

As for the barb nobling, you have 4k more villages than we have (including crows), what you wanted us to do, just stay with our current villages and strugle with the village difference? i know that this would be the suitable situation for you but sorry that we aint making it that easy...

It was you!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Your right, I always send nukes for our tribe and my defenses to the frontlines.

Not like you Mayhem, you just keep your troops for yourself and not help tribesmates who are getting attacked( Like your Duke, Eduardo, Youkan, many others..You dint even send 1 spear),,,,Ignorant, Self centered, selfish, greedy play will get you nowhere....

Tribal Wars----Means you gotta work for the tribe.....

Do i need to explain this, i think your smart enough to figure this ingame, or dumb enough to ignore it ingame.....Heheheh from the looks of some of your tribesmates already figured out what you are.

DeletedUser103748

Yes. We got carried by D3 in another op.:rolleyes:

I don't understand why you refuse to take any blame for your tribes loss. You just sit there and brag about your stats as though they even matter when you don't play to benefit your tribe. You ignore anything that isn't a ranking/score for your own account. So i'll enlighten you on a few things. This op is one that I kept pushing the council to do (because I knew it'd be successful), that Ampac sent a ton of nukes for and decimated Youwkans whole backline, clearing out tons of troops (because you didn't help sit/support, troops weren't even dodged). This backline trash got carried by D3 to another 12 villages (and counting) off of your tribemate because you do not play for your tribe as players like me, Ampac and many others in DST do. Oh by the way, this backline trash absolutely thrashed gorts silly attempt to noble a village off of Harvey Suits Spector with enough quick defense to hardly even have losses (while killing a ton of Gorts nukes) at the same time as the Youwkan op. This trash also sat frontline players under attack during their offline hours to defend and, organized some more support/stacks.

You don't see all of the work that a player/account does in a war by looking at their stats. In DST we take care of each other, and that's why we're not hemorrhaging accounts every time there is an enemy OP; but you won't see that in anyone's stats, you'll see it in the overall war stats. I hope you enjoy your precious stats by the way, they'll catch up to your shit performance in the war. A war isn't won from your account being positive in stats. It's won off of sitting others in need, sending support to your tribemates (not just for ODS but as a deterrent as well), helping others cap with scouting, nuking, shouting in Skype "found another empty village on the front! Anyone with nobles nearby??".

Wizard is losing this war, and you're a part of the problem whether or not you see that.

Oh, by the way, both Ampac and I know plenty about being on the frontlines.

Side 1:
Players: ampac
Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,009
Side 2: 19
Difference: 1,990

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,145,100
Side 2: 183,132
Difference: 18,961,968

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114089

i love my back line trash and i wouldn't be anywhere without my AMPAC and VAHTOS and i can say 100% all other members would agree <3 <3 <3

giphy.gif

They do alot more work then meets the eye my wizardly friends

so stick your black magic up your .......

giphy.gif

DeletedUser111574

And from Mezonis reply said:
self centered player [/B]who thinks that the world of WIZARD is revolving around him... Wake up guys a simple support to a tribemate in need would help your tribemate alot.

Yes the world is revolving around me. :cool:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hmm, ur diffrent...are you a pathetic ingame player who don't send support and just answer short comments on what we post?

Mezonis is a greedy account ingame, his wins are flops......

Mezonis wins in other worlds are just pathetic....Internals and self centered ideals,,,,

Answer that the project..no wonder your tribe is losing

hahahahahaha!!!!

DeletedUser111574

hmm, ur diffrent...are you a pathetic ingame player who don't send support and just answer short comments on what we post?

Mezonis is a greedy account ingame, his wins are flops......

Mezonis wins in other worlds are just pathetic....Internals and self centered ideals,,,,

Answer that the project..no wonder your tribe is losing

hahahahahaha!!!!

Just to clarify I'm only on Mezonis on this world. Previous accounts are under Heyoo - W68, W76.

Go noble some more Ampac you talk too much poo.

EDIT - Which wins are flops? (Again I smell POO.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just to clarify I'm only on Mezonis on this world. Previous accounts are under Heyoo - W68, W76.

Go noble some more Ampac you talk too much poo.

EDIT - Which wins are flops? (Again I smell POO.

Thanks for clarifying that, now i know im just playing with a wannnabee player who thinks he is awesome ingame...Dunno why your playing the Mezonis account but from the looks of it your just a startup player playing with a reputation of a top notch account...

or maybe....your the one who influenced Mayhen on not supporting his tribesbates...

Such a shame that awesome accounts are being played by selfish players ingame...

Heheheh, how long have you been playing this game.. 2 days? 1 day?

Go away kid, this game is for mature players ingame