END WORLD

DeletedUser120919

noone's angry.
in fact, you just verified my previous post.
you said exactly the same things that you have been saying in your last 20 posts.. exactly the same.. like literally.
keep talking about defence and support if it makes u feel good about yourself.
my teammates can speak for themselves and say if we haven't helped with account sitting, sniping, or nukes.
please man don't reply, i literally feel like discussing with a wall (no offence walls)
though im 100% certain that you're gonna reply again saying exactly the same things: ''but u dont send support, noob mayhem you are selfish and responsible for this, bla bla''
mate seriously, i wont even bother reading the same pile of cr*p again.. no thank you

DeletedUser120715

Ampac, you are a fan boy for sure ;)
And pathetic...

As for someone who said about ampac having more war oda than me, first of all i am nobling your pathetic academy crows too, count these in ;) Also its the easiest thing to do to stay at the back line, just throwing nukes and stacking your front liners while you expect them to carry you at the war.

Both ampac and vahtos are getting carried atm and have no idea what a front line is and how you play on a front line. Keep it real back line trashes!!

DeletedUser111574

Lol, I don't see anything, i see your tribe getting smaller and smaller...I think your working against your tribe...

No wonder your account is a failure....Cause from what i see, everything Mayhem did caused the sudden drop in Wizard trust and confidence....Its Just pathetic that your tribe is still keeping you guys.....The best thing you could do, is leave tribe and delete..That would help the current Wizard tribe fight back... Cause they don't need selfish accounts like you and Mezonis....Such failures...If im the Duke in your tribe i would kick you right away for not sending any support....Hahahaha, no one is defending you guys from your tribe.....And Squirlly left...Maybe he realized what greedy players you are...hahahahah!!!

[

What did he do? Please enlighten me. Mayhem what did you do?

geomikajak

look at the dumblers dumblin'.....what did you do Little Miss Mezonis??..

258.gif

i don't need enlightening=i know....my question is>>>>
"Do your tribe mates know?" ..
<mine do..well,whole council knows..you know we know...i just wont disrespect someones wishes and make others aware>

tumblr_lu0inzJxpP1ql4yido1_400.gif

you are a fan boy for sure ;)
And pathetic...have no idea what a front line is and how you play on a front line. Keep it real back line trashes!!

images

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

And pathetic...

As for someone who said about ampac having more war oda than me, first of all i am nobling your pathetic academy crows too, count these in ;) Also its the easiest thing to do to stay at the back line, just throwing nukes and stacking your front liners while you expect them to carry you at the war.

Both ampac and vahtos are getting carried atm and have no idea what a front line is and how you play on a front line. Keep it real back line trashes!!

Funny thing about this, I keep moving to the front and it keeps moving away from me as we noble your tribemates that you don't help. I actually have quite a decent sized front because I've been keeping up with the rapidly receding Wizard Frontline. ;)

Shadowcaste.

GG dudes! Wish we could have another twist in the world but that'll be it! Good world.

Thats-all-folks-1080x722.png

blckdrgn1

DST/archer/crow have a 3000ish village overall lead over WIZARD. You cant defend for shit, but those 3000 extra villages makes it easy for you. Its not weird we want to close the cap. Itll be a much closer fight after this. Expect this world to go for another 18-24 months.

Tell me more.

DeletedUser120919

can't believe what DST council just did. unbelievably cheap
unbelievably cheap
thats all i have to say

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
unbelievably cheap
thats all i have to say

And what is that? is this your way of saving face ingame again? You have been decieving your tribe all along..hahhahaha

DeletedUser120919

dude blow me already
you're a pain in the ass go visit a doc

DeletedUser103748

unbelievably cheap
thats all i have to say

What DST council did? We did nothing but let your idiot leaders split the tribe wide open.

I couldn't believe it when this stupid plan was brought to us. I thought it must be some sort of joke. Had we discussed offering that to Wizard leaders I would have said "There is no way they would go for that. Any idiot knows they cannot noble the rest of their tribe in a month. Besides, that few players means coverage gaps and everything. They aren't truly that cocky to think they don't need the rest of their tribe." Well, I would have been wrong.

Honestly, whose idea was this plan? Did you guys really think we'd sit around for a month (lets be real, to noble all the deadweight there, 6 months) and twiddle our genitals wondering when it'd be "fair" for us to fight you? Did you really think it'd be a better fight anyways when you're down to what, 18 players on 9 accounts? Give me a break. You cannot even handle sits properly when being Oped with the entire bulk of Wizard, what makes you think cutting away players will fix that crucial problem?

This is just Wizard leaders doing what they've done all world, sell out their members.

Oh, and special shoutout to Undisputed/Mr. Mayhem for that conversation with Four Nerds. HAH! You thought we had an NAP. Welcome to .net, we don't have mercy for fools too ignorant to be saved from themselves. Take that trash back to GR.

Nocturne

Reaction score
And pathetic...

Says the Guy with the Biggest backline account on the world

Huehuehuehuehue