END WORLD

DeletedUser120715

Ampac, the 700 conquers are not a number that describes reality because most of these happened from ex-monstr guys who started nobling empty back line villages, and from ex dst members who joined at because they were unhappy with buda but almost all their villages were at k43...

To be clear and prevent the idiots, i am not telling that without these we would be ahead of you, but the 700 conquers would be down to 200 aprox.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ampac, the 700 conquers are not a number that describes reality because most of these happened from ex-monstr guys who started nobling empty back line villages, and from ex dst members who joined at because they were unhappy with buda but almost all their villages were at k43...

To be clear and prevent the idiots, i am not telling that without these we would be ahead of you, but the 700 conquers would be down to 200 aprox.

Think what you want but the reality is that villages were conquers with our tribe( family tribe), its a mark that you have lost 700 villages, and i think you lost 4 continents in the process. Also in the process you have abandoned frontline players like Mr. Kiwi, Undo, Fresh Prince in preserving your elite status which i say is untrue.

We have fought long and hard, you guys undermine the efforts of those who fought for your side and call them cowards and traitors. Such gameplay who blames others and not blame themselves shows the real charachter of how you want o win this game. Either way, you guys will lose...its a number game we have all the numbers and with it comes victory..

Don't forget this game is not a sprint its a marathon.

Lol*

Side 1:
Tribes: DST, ARCHER
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD
Players: Undo

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,178
Side 2: 1,455
Difference: 723

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,986,860
Side 2: 11,532,808
Difference: 5,454,052

chart

khaotic Caucasion

Ampac, love you mate but we need to be honest if we are asking Wizard to finally own up and be honest about stuff.

We hammered Riley (who is crap player) and took a bunch from him. Then they do an OP and take a bunch off Dert and have been hitting Trent hard, basically negating a lot of the progress there. In the east we have been making pushes but Mighty lost a chunk of his villages, Chosen just lost a ton of villages. This is all while Wizard lost two members (which thank you for the easier villages to munch on Wizard). In the middle we catted Dumbledore hard and yet they managed to GAIN villages off D3. In K44 we can't seem to get anything going, hopefully we start hitting hard in the coming days, but that front we lost a bunch in Riiz, in Noobs, Evaldazszs guy, Jim lost some, RWBY lost a handful.

I think we have good plans in the work that I have faith in ;) but it's also not realistic to come in here and act like those stats represent the actual war going on. We need to make some progress on a front because I know me and a few others are getting tired of seeing fewer accounts, with players I don't think are as strong as us, make progress and push on virtually every front. The only front I have confidence in right now is our Eastern Front.

blckdrgn1

May stats for the war
af6a10c927038f4ea98d4dae45e61fac.png

We can be honest :) Its a tough fight, both sides swinging hard at each other and wizard is ahead for the month on caps. Like Ampac said, its a marathon not a sprint. Endurance is what will decide this war.

A side note - we ate RNH's cluster that was between us and Wizard in the core, though they are not part of the war it is a gain on that front.

Its gonna be a long fun war!

blckdrgn1

Yea because timing 60 nukes in a 1 hour window would have been hidden so well by some fakes, why bother, you would have to be denser than a black hole to not notice something was up. But I suppose I should look at who I'm talking to first. Btw Glen when was the last time you nobled a village that wasn't a barb or an internal? You talk a big game glen but you were surrounded by good players in our tribe and it made you seem better than you were, now that you aren't you've all of a sudden "lost interest", maybe its because you realize you can't have success without the help of better players?

This war would be all but wrapped up if you didn't have 70-80 pure turtle accounts in your 4 tribe family, meanwhile we are sitting with 45 accounts.....

Glen is right you could've handled this attack in so many better ways but you are in the enemy tribe so I obviously wont be giving you advice :D if you think the way you attacked is the best and only possible way then by all means carry on and do it again! :) But dont call yourself skilled or criticize others skill level while doing amateur stuff like that

khaotic Caucasion

Black, very true, I forgot that push. I would say so far overall K45 has leaned our way. We were also able to take a handful off of Chols a little while ago.

I just don't like the whole marathon and sprint adage for a game like this. Yeah it is a marathon but if you end up getting behind in a sprint, sometimes you give up. I don't want players on our side to give up because we start losing on different fronts. We have too many good players for that to happen.
It is nice seeing that they already have less accounts and B@ldr and Drunken Proffessional both look like they're quitting. They're picking up scrap players like Gyromite and Lord Porpoise that seem to have done nothing, even after joining the tribe. (way to steal Wolverdim by the way). They're trying to fix the activity wound with weak band-aids

DeletedUser120721

This truely is shaping up to be an interesting war. Sachs and everlasting getting smashed hard in K55-while my support is just so close yet so far. You guys gave my account ODS award 2 days running-think we are going for 3. Seems a few players in ARCHER have left too such as norrix, but hey, thats not my business

DeletedUser103748

Yea because timing 60 nukes in a 1 hour window would have been hidden so well by some fakes, why bother, you would have to be denser than a black hole to not notice something was up. But I suppose I should look at who I'm talking to first. Btw Glen when was the last time you nobled a village that wasn't a barb or an internal? You talk a big game glen but you were surrounded by good players in our tribe and it made you seem better than you were, now that you aren't you've all of a sudden "lost interest", maybe its because you realize you can't have success without the help of better players?

This war would be all but wrapped up if you didn't have 70-80 pure turtle accounts in your 4 tribe family, meanwhile we are sitting with 45 accounts.....

Maybe just never send 60 nukes to the same village. Maybe time fakes the same way to multiple village. Maybe grasp the basic concepts of the game.

I did not "lose interest." I stopped having as much time to play. Also, if the players around me were so great and "Carried me" then why did it take Wizard so long to remove an account that was hardly stacked (for it's location) with 90%+ of its villages 35 minutes noble distance from the nearest Wizard village? The Archer/DST stacks took quite some time to arrive, all the way from their backline, so don't even cry "LUL stacks OP." I never should have been allowed to noble my way out to distant continents with ease.

Do I also need to explain how a backline account operates? I guess so... I don't have much time to play, but I can sure noble barbs and villages that aren't being used (inactives) and use all my def to stack the front and all my nukes to break your stacks. Should I also explain to you how village groups work, how limited is your knowledge? Just PM me on skype, we can probably work on a deal where I mentor you.

Btw, I will leave this here.

f22e4074df054d90ac09d1504a793c6d.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103748

D3 supported you :p was he not right next to you?

Hardly.

Besides, one player helping with support in such a close range fight against so many different players shouldn't allow me to comfortably receive very long range support and then be able to transition to the Archer/DST backline. It also doesn't explain the ~1m ODA gain I got from backtiming so many Wizard nukes. Poor Youwkan :p

DeletedUser119947

yeah others not helping me to wipe you out. so i end up using all my nukes. atleast your out of my map now :)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hardly.

Besides, one player helping with support in such a close range fight against so many different players shouldn't allow me to comfortably receive very long range support and then be able to transition to the Archer/DST backline. It also doesn't explain the ~1m ODA gain I got from backtiming so many Wizard nukes. Poor Youwkan :p

Yeah ok, continue to brag about how you got removed out of k45 because your amazing plan didn't fall through.

Think what you want but the reality is that villages were conquers with our tribe( family tribe), its a mark that you have lost 700 villages, and i think you lost 4 continents in the process. Also in the process you have abandoned frontline players like Mr. Kiwi, Undo, Fresh Prince in preserving your elite status which i say is untrue.

We have fought long and hard, you guys undermine the efforts of those who fought for your side and call them cowards and traitors. Such gameplay who blames others and not blame themselves shows the real charachter of how you want o win this game. Either way, you guys will lose...its a number game we have all the numbers and with it comes victory..

Don't forget this game is not a sprint its a marathon.

Lol*

Side 1:
Tribes: DST, ARCHER
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD
Players: Undo

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,178
Side 2: 1,455
Difference: 723

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,986,860
Side 2: 11,532,808
Difference: 5,454,052

chart

It's too bad we can't add L.A.D or @Night or the players Mint kicked while being rimmed to get a better picture of how close this war is.

DeletedUser103748

Yeah ok, continue to brag about how you got removed out of k45 because your amazing plan didn't fall through.

Lmao nice one.

I believe you meant to say my plan to avoid getting stabbed in the back unsuspectingly was a success. I wasn't about to sit there and watch as Meowitzer was betrayed, knowing I was next.

Say what you will about this, I don't have proof to back it up, maybe I am wrong and I wouldn't have been next. However, from what I've seen, the word of the dukes of Wizard are not to be trusted. Besides, I no longer wished to be a part of that mess.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lmao nice one.

I believe you meant to say my plan to avoid getting stabbed in the back unsuspectingly was a success. I wasn't about to sit there and watch as Meowitzer was betrayed, knowing I was next.

That might be the first time I've heard someone who got caught plotting to backstab his tribe use the "fear of getting backstabbed" as an excuse for backstabbing o_O

DeletedUser103748

That might be the first time I've heard someone who got caught plotting to backstab his tribe use the "fear of getting backstabbed" as an excuse for backstabbing o_O

If by "plotting to backstab" do you mean agreeing to leave with a group of other players because they were tired of the unstable leadership (you), and no longer felt welcome in the tribe? Meowitzer was told, by me and others, that they were most likely going to be internalled. I would obviously have been next, especially after reading this post (and contrary to all your rambling lies on Skype at the time). I'm surprised, and slightly insulted, that you and Karina thought I would be stupid enough to fall for your antics anyway. You really thought that would work after I watched you two all world, manipulating players/tribes for your own benefit, recruiting people on the sole basis of "well maybe they'll work out, if not who cares the enemy will waste troops on them and we'll just get free villages off of them when they quit" with no plan to actually try to help them? Besides, as soon as I left and joined Meowitzers tribe you labeled me an enemy and the attacks commenced. You thought of me as an enemy the entire time you were professing your deep feelings of friendship and comradery; I didn't go to Archer until the attacks started flooding in and the blatant lies stopped. You just wanted to finish internalling Meowitzer and lie to me until it was more convenient for you to attack me. I didn't choose to be your enemy (maybe the new tribe could have been friendly towards Wizard) you made me your enemy.

By the way, 2,214,854 points say your plan failed. Enjoy the cat nukes.

This is the first time that I have been called backstabber because I left the tribe before I could be force internalled because, like Meowitzer, I stopped getting along with the duke who would rage quit the game every other day because he didn't get his way

Last edited by a moderator:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We rimmed Meowitzer and you ran off to the rim. Our plan was a success, we removed 2 snakes from the tribe with 1 OP.

2,214,854 points shows you were able to escape to the rim, good work all you proved was you can run away and noble barbs to regrow. How many villages have you capped from Wizard since you joined Archer?

DeletedUser103748

We rimmed Meowitzer and you ran off to the rim. Our plan was a success, we removed 2 snakes from the tribe with 1 OP.

2,214,854 points shows you were able to escape to the rim, good work all you proved was you can run away and noble barbs to regrow. How many villages have you capped from Wizard since you joined Archer?

TFW the losing tribe in a war feels the need to try to provoke more enemy players to actively noble them. xD Please try to read my posts if you want to discuss this. As I already said, I have been taking a more passive -- backline -- approach. Supporting, nuking etc. Circumstances have changed for me (during my last few weeks in Wizard actually) and I no longer have the consistent free time to actively play the game.

One OP? Meowitzer was gone long before I was. Besides, it took weeks, hardly one OP. Even with every sort of advantage. The position that my account was in was not one conducive to successfully defending against an entire tribe long term. Any half decent player could see that. Which is my point, squirrly is delusional if he thinks I am a terrible player lol.

P.S. There are still at least two snakes still in the tribe. :D (Not even going to bother denying my accusations, eh?)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The position that my account was in was not one conducive to successfully defending against an entire tribe long term. Any half decent player could see that. Which is my point, squirrly is delusional if he thinks I am a terrible player lol.

P.S. There are still at least two snakes still in the tribe. :D (Not even going to bother denying my accusations, eh?)

LAD ran a cat OP on our account right when you left Wizard, and yet you still managed to noble jack shit off our account. Any half decent player would've done loads of damage with your cluster when betraying a tribe.

This is the most relevant you've been in world 89 since leaving Wizard. Kudos to you Glen keep up the good work ;)