END WORLD

DeletedUser103748

LAD ran a cat OP on our account right when you left Wizard, and yet you still managed to noble jack shit off our account. Any half decent player would've done loads of damage with your cluster when betraying a tribe.

This is the most relevant you've been in world 89 since leaving Wizard. Kudos to you Glen keep up the good work ;)

A couple of issues with this:

-I did not leave and immediately attack. I only attacked those who attacked me. (Not a traitor, just knew that staying wasn't an option. Try to keep up, Otto)
-Handling 10k+ steady incomings at close range makes doing "loads of damage" to another player a little difficult when all your nukes are tied up recapping, backtiming, dodging incoming and generally being as big of a pain as possible.
-A cat OP doesn't do any damage to your troop counts, and suiciding all my nukes on your defense would just mean that I would have gotten less time to be a nuisance to Wizards in K45. (Fun fact, I don't recall hitting a single defense village of Wizard that wasn't on a wall <10. All my nukes was used up either hitting offense at home or clearing defense wasted on small walls, which I would say is a great use to maximize losses for those who attacked me.)
-Knowing that the potential to stay in an area completely surrounded by enemy villages, close range, why would I waste efforts trying to cap villages I knew would be impossible to hold?

What's your point in any of this anyway? You don't even deny that you're a slimy player. It's as though you're also trying to argue that I am a bad player (why did I come up again?), which you know is just a terrible lie. You and I are pretty equal in terms of skill (well, after I brought you out of the dark ages in terms of faking), that's why we generally worked together with anything in our area of the world, no one else nearby could keep up with the timings etc. Do you want me to congratulate you for having so little going on in RL that you can spend as much time as you do on here? Is that what your goal is? Because that's the biggest difference in terms of how relevant either of us is in 89.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120715

Think what you want but the reality is that villages were conquers with our tribe( family tribe), its a mark that you have lost 700 villages, and i think you lost 4 continents in the process. Also in the process you have abandoned frontline players like Mr. Kiwi, Undo, Fresh Prince in preserving your elite status which i say is untrue.

We have fought long and hard, you guys undermine the efforts of those who fought for your side and call them cowards and traitors. Such gameplay who blames others and not blame themselves shows the real charachter of how you want o win this game. Either way, you guys will lose...its a number game we have all the numbers and with it comes victory..

Don't forget this game is not a sprint its a marathon.

Lol*

Side 1:
Tribes: DST, ARCHER
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD
Players: Undo

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,178
Side 2: 1,455
Difference: 723

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,986,860
Side 2: 11,532,808
Difference: 5,454,052

chart
I understand your lack of facts due to your activity and participation in this war...But just for educational reasons,Kiwi,Undo,Eros had a ton of supports but lacked activity.The guy that handled Kiwi, was saying that he was the god of tw but the only thing he did was asking for support, complaining in skype rooms, insulting other players and just quit.So thats not an abandon from our side.

Eros and Undo are two accounts whose owners, for their own reasons each, couldnt be as active as their spot required. My co and I player both these accounts as a sit for many many days but still the location was the greatest enemy.

As for fresh prince (another account that my co and i sitted), after the ex-monstr rats joined you and started hitting empty back line villages, the account took so much pressure that most couldnt have handled it. Mistakes were made there (we all do mistakes) and the guy gave his account for internal.

So as a conclusion, stop just posting numbers of unreal stats because the real war started now, and after so many recruits you did and so many back line villages your rats took, your progress is slowing down and as one of your mates said, atm you are losing in most fronts...So start doing something about instead of making such a bad propaganda.

It is nice seeing that they already have less accounts and B@ldr and Drunken Proffessional both look like they're quitting. They're picking up scrap players like Gyromite and Lord Porpoise that seem to have done nothing, even after joining the tribe. (way to steal Wolverdim by the way). They're trying to fix the activity wound with weak band-aids

As for this, the last week you lost 2 big accounts, finally sober and norrix, with frontline villages instead of our 2 accounts.Day per day you also having less accounts to play, and you also dont have the unity of a single tribe from the beginning of the world.
Its a motivation which you dont have and you cant have in the future and it will maybe be the key for the end of this war ;)

stephenmac1

Pipe down son and do something of note. Get over losing monster crew and stop complaining about it. We were only there long enough to see just how bad you treat players not in your love circle, and evidently we are not the only ones who have seen and been subject to it.

DeletedUser120715

Pipe down son and do something of note. Get over losing monster crew and stop complaining about it. We were only there long enough to see just how bad you treat players not in your love circle, and evidently we are not the only ones who have seen and been subject to it.

You were spies from the day one you joined wizard.
As the "do something of note" you are lucky that you are at the other side of the map, hope you will be there until i reach you :)

Well as the player that was on Eros i can tell you mayhem that you are wrong. Up until the day where i was hospitalized and then spent the following months there i was far more active than you would think, spending 12+ hrs a day ingame while working etc.

Also until not long before that i had received very little support, only stacks were against kiwi and then we got that account. The south help we got was snipes if trains were sent very long range.

I understand your lack of facts though!

Poor Eros, is there any possibility you can find the sitting history of your acc??

stephenmac1

You were spies from the day one you joined wizard.
As the "do something of note" you are lucky that you are at the other side of the map, hope you will be there until i reach you :)

yes thats right, everybody you touch with your grubby little hands is a spy. Don't hide from the fact that no-one likes you. There's plenty of barbs down by me, why don't you pop down? We could do with a member from the inner circle coming down to the south and drawing all the support off the other wizards down there who seem to have got it together

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I understand your lack of facts due to your activity and participation in this war...But just for educational reasons,Kiwi,Undo,Eros had a ton of supports but lacked activity.The guy that handled Kiwi, was saying that he was the god of tw but the only thing he did was asking for support, complaining in skype rooms, insulting other players and just quit.So thats not an abandon from our side.

Eros and Undo are two accounts whose owners, for their own reasons each, couldnt be as active as their spot required. My co and I player both these accounts as a sit for many many days but still the location was the greatest enemy.

As for fresh prince (another account that my co and i sitted), after the ex-monstr rats joined you and started hitting empty back line villages, the account took so much pressure that most couldnt have handled it. Mistakes were made there (we all do mistakes) and the guy gave his account for internal.

So as a conclusion, stop just posting numbers of unreal stats because the real war started now, and after so many recruits you did and so many back line villages your rats took, your progress is slowing down and as one of your mates said, atm you are losing in most fronts...So start doing something about instead of making such a bad propaganda.

As for this, the last week you lost 2 big accounts, finally sober and norrix, with frontline villages instead of our 2 accounts.Day per day you also having less accounts to play, and you also dont have the unity of a single tribe from the beginning of the world.
Its a motivation which you dont have and you cant have in the future and it will maybe be the key for the end of this war ;)

Did you read my post at all, I just mentioned there that players that helped your tribe are blamed for their losses. ( Well maybe because you guys just suck at helping?)

It seems that my post was correct, you just blamed those who played those accounts and undermine insulted their skills.

I must say this proves alot regarding you ingame tw character, you blame others, you tell them their weak, after that you tell them their traitors, these are the kind of players that needed to be destroyed and for the record if your being attacked by a tribe you always ask for support.

What a pathetic excuse for losing fronts...

DeletedUser

"nothing more.you talk big about others bad propaganda when in fact you need a colostomy bag taped to your chin...a blind antilope I shall cristen you =a no eyed deer@...come at me bro"

Im still stuck on this post :D

geomikajak

Well..if you want it in English????
A colostomy bag is a bag that attaches to the abdomen and collects waste from the body following a colostomy procedure.Some diseases, such as bowel cancer, may require the surgical removal of diseased portions of bowel. The bowel may have to be rerouted through an artificially created hole in the abdomen so that faeces can still leave the body. This hole is called a stoma. A colostomy is an operation that connects the colon to the abdominal wall, while an ileostomy connects the last part of the small intestine to the abdominal wall.
in other words= a bag that catches poo!

a blind antelope=that's a easy one.. you call that a no eyed deer..
or NO IDEA!
funny-animal-captions-picture.jpg

DeletedUser120715

Silly fool..your kinda cute mayhem...but obviously new here and blinded by reality..hiding under Katrina dress will do that...that's enough to blind and confuse any man....(the nightmares will stop with valium).yours is a opinion,just that..nothing more.you talk big about others bad propaganda when in fact you need a colostomy bag taped to your chin...a blind antelope I shall christen you =a no eyed deer@...come at me bro

I really wonder for how long you are taking valium! Cant say more,I'let you hallucinate!

yes thats right, everybody you touch with your grubby little hands is a spy. Don't hide from the fact that no-one likes you. There's plenty of barbs down by me, why don't you pop down? We could do with a member from the inner circle coming down to the south and drawing all the support off the other wizards down there who seem to have got it together

Not everyone but its not difficult to see who the spies are.
Btw i dont like barb nobling,i preffer coming down there by killing your guys first! And as for the support, At 04/05 i got oped and made 1m at the defender of the day.Check how many of my tribe mates made any personal record that day. I will save your time, none. Because i play with my defenses only and i also help as much as i can my tribemates.

Did you read my post at all, I just mentioned there that players that helped your tribe are blamed for their losses. ( Well maybe because you guys just suck at helping?)

It seems that my post was correct, you just blamed those who played those accounts and undermine insulted their skills.

I must say this proves alot regarding you ingame tw character, you blame others, you tell them their weak, after that you tell them their traitors, these are the kind of players that needed to be destroyed and for the record if your being attacked by a tribe you always ask for support.

What a pathetic excuse for losing fronts...

I didnt blame anybody.I just gave you some facts and the reality.I dont think thats blaming and undermining my tribemates.Reality is always the reality and sometimes it can be difficult to accept!
As for my in game character, i respect whoever respects me.I have never called someone weak and i am among the first who will volunteer to help with a sit other tribe mates, and for the record the first thing you learn when you are being attacked is to mobilize and utilize your own defenses.If you manage to do that, you will face most ops and will ask for few supports ;)

DeletedUser

Well..if you want it in English????
A colostomy bag is a bag that attaches to the abdomen and collects waste from the body following a colostomy procedure.Some diseases, such as bowel cancer, may require the surgical removal of diseased portions of bowel. The bowel may have to be rerouted through an artificially created hole in the abdomen so that faeces can still leave the body. This hole is called a stoma. A colostomy is an operation that connects the colon to the abdominal wall, while an ileostomy connects the last part of the small intestine to the abdominal wall.
in other words= a bag that catches poo!

a blind antelope=that's a easy one.. you call that a no eyed deer..
or NO IDEA!
funny-animal-captions-picture.jpg

That you very much for clarifying for me. What a gentlemen you are

DeletedUser80268

The thing I find interesting as an outsider (and would be curious to hear if there is an obvious reason that I just don't know because I'm not playing this world), DST/ARCHER/SCORP/CROWS are SIGNIFICANTLY larger than Wizard. Overall the stats are definitely in that coalitions favor, the past couple weeks they lean towards Wizard and the last few days they lean towards the coalition again. The thing that I find curious is why are the stats as close as they are with such a disparity between the two groups? It seems to me that the coalition should be beating Wizard pretty handily given the significant higher amount of troops available and number of members to be active.

khaotic Caucasion

We have the luxury of losing big accounts because we have so many other accounts that we can internal and still have more activity than your tribe. You lose 2 accounts, that's a big chunk of activity. Say we keep this trend up, we lose 2 and you lose 2 every week? We will be the last ones standing because we have so many more active members. You're running out of backend players to quit, the big dogs will start dropping soon.

DeletedUser

idk I really dont see many more members in Wizard quitting. Time will tell though.