END WORLD

DeletedUser120692

The loyalty level of all Wizard players is 0.

Not one of them would stick their neck on the line for another... Ultimately that's why you lost.

DeletedUser120628

It is simple. This is a game, and you make the moves that puts your tribe in the best possible position to win. This was a simple way to allow Wiz to end it for themselves, so we took it.

It doesn't feel good to deceive, but now we are handing a win to all our guys that truly worked their asses off to earn it. These DST/Archer/Crows guys deserve a win and who am I to pass an opportunity to give them one?

-Alex

DeletedUser

Haha, this guy is still around! Although it seems like you've grown in your understanding of the english language(based one previous posts)

How ya doin buddy? Been years!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hahaha, yea been playing here and there, Also it seems that you learned to play Tribal wars...Difficult to teach noobs like you :)

geomikajak

Haha, this guy is still around! Although it seems like you've grown in your understanding of the english language(based one previous posts)

How ya doin buddy? Been years!

umm..i think he meant me Ampo..i dont speak English!!!!
but sorry champ..dont know your forum name..
(beer)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
umm..i think he meant me Ampo..i dont speak English!!!!
but sorry champ..dont know your forum name..
(beer)
Not u geo, Airsofter is the player who teached Vahtos on how to snipe and all those nubby stuffs.

DeletedUser120692

Shots were fired tonight, they all missed.

God bless the dead,

Goodnight.

stephenmac1

Well it seems like its humble pie day for those rats who never left the sinking ship. I do hope you are sharing it with all those idiots above you who should have concentrated more in school instead of listening to the whispers of doomed friends ;)