END WORLD

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glad to see some truth in your post :D

GG WP Guys, Was fun, Congrats.
Hahaha, yea sad to see you get defeated, losers like you don't deserve to win.

wow man even in defeat you want to talk some shit in the forums, for some reason you think that I didn't contribute anything to the tribe.....But look at the stats, your od support sucks shows how selfish you are just like mayhem...

If my tribe thinks that i didn't contribute anything they are free to kick me out of the tribe...

But for some reason they made me stay and you and those who you played with in Wizard are friggin dead. hahahahah NOOB!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

wow man even in defeat you want to talk some shit in the forums, for some reason you think that I didn't contribute anything to the tribe.....But look at the stats, your od support sucks shows how selfish you are just like mayhem...

If my tribe thinks that i didn't contribute anything they are free to kick me out of the tribe...

But for some reason they made me stay and you and those who you played with in Wizard are friggin dead. hahahahah NOOB!!!

Ampac, it's over buddy. You don't need to troll :D

DeletedUser111574

I am a bad ass I always talk shit, Come at me, I don't care whether you thought I was selfish or sucked because your I don't value your opinion.

Who cares if we lost and are "dead" You win and lose no biggie.

@Vahtos GG WP

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
aEbsg119RVKggW8YS7HGJQ.png

Last edited:

stephenmac1

Good game. Shame you've got to have losers but I think you will all agree that the better team won. Congrats to all those who made an effort on both sides. I've meet some truly great players and people on both sides of the war and I hope to play worlds with you again.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So much respect for Kate02 this world. She formed a strong backbone for DST even if people did not see everything she did behind the scenes. Also well done to Dins and Aaron for sticking with it when things were at their worst. I know others contributed massively but these are the standout players for me this world!

GG!

DeletedUser117283

Nice to see you DST guys wrap the world up, Congratulations!