END WORLD

DeletedUser119362

Well done to Obey on the op on me, i lost more than i should have, trex left at exactly the wrong time, but i did my best. any way credit where credit is due, i had lots to defend with and you guys still capped an amount similar to when we opped redcup (proportional to nukes) big up to all that helped defend and i look forward to the rest of this war :)
Whaaaat, am I still sleeping? Someone posting decently after a good fight? This cannot be real :D

Good fight man, I killed a couple of soldiers :p

DeletedUser117534

the way you try to show Obey wining make me laugh to death;you are so pathetic that need to manipulate states!:eek:
for you

For onece we tried to look good and you ruined it. I need a box of tissues, why do you hate us so much, sob sob :(

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done to Obey on the op on me, i lost more than i should have, trex left at exactly the wrong time, but i did my best. any way credit where credit is due, i had lots to defend with and you guys still capped an amount similar to when we opped redcup (proportional to nukes) big up to all that helped defend and i look forward to the rest of this war :)
Difference being is that Red Cup capped half of the caps back within 6 hours. ;)

atmospherecf

I have to admit. This world has been a roller coaster ride.. what comes up eventually goes down.o_O

DeletedUser

I guess this all depends on who you perceive as allies.

Even when Barbie was bleeding, Obey stuck by them and offered players who lost numerous villages invites to the tribe. Wet lost its best tool when it disowned players and tribes on their side that were struggling. Now it's costing them heavily.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Big up Eoin. The guy earnt mad respect from me throughout the op. Went out to his friends 21st, came home and was back to sniping within a few hours

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This world has had a coalition against obey since a couple weeks in yet they're still standing. Where are all the members of this coalition now??

Seems WET has no real legs to stand on as OBEY has proved again and again that they are the real top dogs of this world.

blckdrgn1

This world has had a coalition against obey since a couple weeks in yet they're still standing. Where are all the members of this coalition now??

Seems WET has no real legs to stand on as OBEY has proved again and again that they are the real top dogs of this world.

WET's "legs" were their allies who had key positions to hit OBEY from and we straight nancy kerrigan'd those legs.

DeletedUser114089

Breaking Tribal wars News

urc4k.jpg

Wet now say a coalition never existed and that war caps made against any other tribe just dont count.

Well i never saw this coming.

Thats all for tonight

Back to you cody in the studio of w96

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I remember earlier on in this world when everyone was saying how easy Obey was going to win it. Obey may be top dogs, rank 1 and the better tribe but at least we can say that we made the world somewhat interesting and gave it a good shot. World is still up for grabs from both sides and I believe strongly WET can win.

atmospherecf

W96 is still up for grabs.

Yes, WET can win it. I wouldn't underestimate them.:rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not underestimating them, but their methods of sacrificing other tribes and manipulations of players for their advancement is something that needed to be addresed, the sad thing about this is it seems that majority of the Wet supporters are agreeing to their methods of deceit and backtstabbing, there are lots of situations that Wet tribe used other players and tribes as their cannon fodder. One example is the DEFY tribe, they dropped them out of the coalition, another tribe is APEX tribe, example of players that they manipulated are the NOOBEY account and SASUKE account.

Backstabbing is normal in every world and who tribes support is on their own. But the scale that they are using is unheard off. Such strategies comes only from a very dangerous leader who calculates every situation and always gains from losses of other players and other tribes for their own gain.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not underestimating them, but their methods of sacrificing other tribes and manipulations of players for their advancement is something that needed to be addresed, the sad thing about this is it seems that majority of the Wet supporters are agreeing to their methods of deceit and backtstabbing, there are lots of situations that Wet tribe used other players and tribes as their cannon fodder. One example is the DEFY tribe, they dropped them out of the coalition, another tribe is APEX tribe, example of players that they manipulated are the NOOBEY account and SASUKE account.

Backstabbing is normal in every world and who tribes support is on their own. But the scale that they are using is unheard off. Such strategies comes only from a very dangerous leader who calculates every situation and always gains from losses of other players and other tribes for their own gain.

uhhh the defy dukes have told you that there was no backstabbing there. sorry bud. noobey and sasuke did what they did off their own accord because they hated obey not because we are some evil masterminds. I have never even heard i word from any apex player...ever. They definitely weren't our allies.

I mean if you want to talk about backstabbing then we can talk about the dirty tactics used against ds, the tactics used to break up RBH, the tactics used to destroy apex when superdog left or even the utterly miserable attempt by wise to pretend to be interested in diplomacy then declare war on us only to get rimmed.

But of course, only the evil masterminds in wet use dirty tactics. Shut up and play the game

DeletedUser117534

No reason to boil like that my friend. Stress is not very good for you especially for your stomach, I heard a spoon of Gaviscon 3 times a day could settle that internal burning. It sounds like you need it, and remember avoid fizzy drinks, pepperoni pizza and lemons.

blckdrgn1

uhhh the defy dukes have told you that there was no backstabbing there. sorry bud. noobey and sasuke did what they did off their own accord because they hated obey not because we are some evil masterminds. I have never even heard i word from any apex player...ever. They definitely weren't our allies.

I mean if you want to talk about backstabbing then we can talk about the dirty tactics used against ds, the tactics used to break up RBH, the tactics used to destroy apex when superdog left or even the utterly miserable attempt by wise to pretend to be interested in diplomacy then declare war on us only to get rimmed.

But of course, only the evil masterminds in wet use dirty tactics. Shut up and play the game

You and your other tribemates who have posted this same narrative are a classic definition of shirkers. You dont want to admit that you failed to protect your allies (whether you admit it or not, they were on your side of the war, they were fighting obey, they were on your side of the fight) and have now lost the biggest advantage you had.

You keep plugging your ears going "lalalalala" and we will just keep nobling your tribe :) we are happy with that.

atmospherecf

Underestimating Wet would be a big mistake. I like repeating myself:p