END WORLD

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You and your other tribemates who have posted this same narrative are a classic definition of shirkers. You dont want to admit that you failed to protect your allies (whether you admit it or not, they were on your side of the war, they were fighting obey, they were on your side of the fight) and have now lost the biggest advantage you had.

You keep plugging your ears going "lalalalala" and we will just keep nobling your tribe :) we are happy with that.

I am happy with the effort we put in to our allies. DEFY leadership never asked for help until the very end. I love how they tell you this repeatedly yet its OBEY who goes "lalalala" on this one. We lost an advantage with having rim tribes yes but you lost your advantage by being almost double the size of every other tribe. The war is even. Obey have had advantages. WET have had advantages. Neither have broken through as of yet. Kinda like ww1 really

DeletedUser120220

I am happy with the effort we put in to our allies. DEFY leadership never asked for help until the very end. I love how they tell you this repeatedly yet its OBEY who goes "lalalala" on this one. We lost an advantage with having rim tribes yes but you lost your advantage by being almost double the size of every other tribe. The war is even. Obey have had advantages. WET have had advantages. Neither have broken through as of yet. Kinda like ww1 really

It's kinda hard to keep growing twice as fast as the enemy when they've formed a coalition which is constantly merging accounts and then merging tribes to merge more accounts.

DeletedUser120265

It's kinda hard to keep growing twice as fast as the enemy when they've formed a coalition which is constantly merging accounts and then merging tribes to merge more accounts.

Fair point

blckdrgn1

Get ready to "lalalala" lol your coalition has been far ahead in points and villages since the start and we have nearly closed that gap. Obey has been at a disadvantage until recently. How is wet going to stop Obey when its even when they couldnt stop us with a massive advantage?

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Get ready to "lalalala" lol your coalition has been far ahead in points and villages since the start and we have nearly closed that gap. Obey has been at a disadvantage until recently. How is wet going to stop Obey when its even when they couldnt stop us with a massive advantage?

Everyone knows OBEY has had many advantages over WET. The destruction of DS, Vape (and whatever they were called), the merge with wise, the recruitment of superdog and not to mention the skill gap between us. You can claim that OBEY has always been the underdog in this war but you're only lying to yourself here.

blckdrgn1

Everyone knows OBEY has had many advantages over WET. The destruction of DS, Vape (and whatever they were called), the merge with wise, the recruitment of superdog and not to mention the skill gap between us. You can claim that OBEY has always been the underdog in this war but you're only lying to yourself here.

The numbers dont lie buddy :) only you do. The coalition has always been 40-50% larger than obey in points and villages which equates to troops.You squandered your advantage, that doesnt make you the under dog :)

I have to underline that.

Funny you guys talk about Obey being volatile but it is WET who has had leadership step down / quit just in the last couple weeks. All of obeys leaders are still here. Nest, myself, max, etc. But go ahead and tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. If WET winning depends on Obey leadership failing, WET is doomed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120220

the recruitment of superdog

You're saying that recruiting me is part of the reason OBEY can't be the underdogs, i'm not sure if i should feel flattered or be disappointed in WET that even with way more recruitment OBEY still had the better recruitment?

blckdrgn1

lol ogill gave this guy his first like, after 538 posts xD

Lets talk in a month stoneslinga

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
J9sanku.jpg

At the start of the war there was a minimal point difference. The large difference between Obey and the coalition is the skill levels. You won't find many in wet claiming were better than players in obey. Were just less egotistical. Anyway Since this point you have merged in players from DS, from wise, from Apex, from Defy and others from the rim. And I am not saying we haven't, merged in players from THC but the point difference at the start of the war was minimal. You are not the underdogs. You have never been the underdogs. We never had an innate advantage at the start of the war

You're saying that recruiting me is part of the reason OBEY can't be the underdogs, i'm not sure if i should feel flattered or be disappointed in WET that even with way more recruitment OBEY still had the better recruitment?

You were strategically placed giving access to the north east rim for obey. Also you played both sides which came as a surprise. Whatever, from what I see youre still a good player in any regard even without strategic positioning.

DeletedUser120220

The thing with this comparison is that you're claiming that all of the coalition was WET/ESCAPE while RBH, DEFY, Mehh! and Apex were all fighting OBEY as well. OBEY had to fight their way through that while the coalition recruited most threats in the rim into SOAKED, WETx3, ESCAPE and Mehh!, 3 of those 4 aren't even included in your comparison.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player from WET claims WET players are less egotistical yet their roster has some of the most egotistical players in TW today, thats ironic. Keep looking for excuses mate but when you're done looking accepting facts makes life simple.

stoneslinga

lol ogill gave this guy his first like, after 538 posts xD

Lets talk in a month stoneslinga

To be fair I'm not sure that there was a like button 10 years ago, but I could be wrong. Impressive none the less.

Thanks ogill, I had a near impossible streak going.

DeletedUser117534

I love Starcraft 2 mate, Dark played Maru in GSL Semifinals today, a classic zerg vs terran matchup, it is really worth watching if you're a fan of e-sports.

But going back to TW we have a perfect setup for a great late game, lets enjoy this month and hope that W96 won't die because of players moving to play the 100.

DeletedUser

W100 will suck, why would anyone want to join a PP fiesta?

In serious note, I think the skill level difference is overblown. Someone could become my level, for example, in about a month of playing I think as long as they are doing the right thing. It is really up to the leadership of the tribe to get people up to that level. Obey hasn't needed to do that because of having the skill base inherent. However, the world is over 6 months old, plenty of time to train players up and giving them the tools to succeed. It's no excuse anymore in my mind. I've spent countless hours in grass roots tribes I've led getting people's knowledge up to standard and making sure accounts are strong and stable, resulting in us having a strong core which propelled us to victory.

The fact that WET have just accepted that Obey players are better and haven't remedied that weakness is disappointing.