END WORLD

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
End world is near again. The coalition has lead in the numbers game, while Obey kept his composure.

The merge between STryker and Wet signals a new start in the world, the final merge will be with Mehh!!( I think it is near unless something unexpected happens), which would give WET tribe a commanding 9 continents of control and seizing half the world in the process. Its the start of End world which translates to only 2 tribes fighting. WET vs OBEY.

Battles will be fought and the strong will survive. Good luck everybody!!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So when will Meh and Wet merge?..So we can see a defined border.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey any wet comment regarding the recent opp against us?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good Job defending the initial op , Always the easiest part to defend the hardest bit is defending the clean up.

Sam

DeletedUser121430

Good Job defending the initial op , Always the easiest part to defend the hardest bit is defending the clean up.

Sam

Not much to do when there's only 2 trains landing now, handled everything for the next 5 hours too, was fun to defend though

-Alex

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its an interesting opp where Wet demonstrated its firepower capabilities, ready to jump in on anything that opens. I think, the players skill now will come to play in this. The timing of the attacks near perfect, any other player would break with that massive wave of nukes and trains( trains, split trains, counter snipes, timed nukes). The Odd that the account took leading to its final landing time shows the strength and determination to break the frontlines. This kind preparation is no joke, i seen lots of operation, tribal assasination on specific players and this is one of the largest i've seen in new worlds.

This is just my opinion of course...

DeletedUser116552

On an op as big as that account with a frontline as big as theirs, I am thoroughly impressed. I feel like this war will go on for a while.

DeletedUser121430

tenor.gif

DeletedUser120802

little puzzles start to fall apart maybe it's time to tidy up :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, Wet and Mehh tribe are not posting anything? Whats the matter?

Rxstuntz

not much to say right now. You want to hear anything in particular?