END WORLD

DeletedUser121037

Hello!
I don't think OBEY saved Vape. I think Vape saved themselves when they didn't jump to WET even though it seemed like it was the best move to do at the time. They just knew WET was a tribe they didn't want to be apart of and you can't blame them honestly. WET was constantly on these forums gloating about how fast they were eating Vape members. Obey at that time was fighting so many fronts we simply couldn't give all of our D to that front, and when we did try and get a substantial D over there we got called out for it.

On these forums you lose no matter what decision you make in game. We decided to help VAPE and honestly we got some players from Vape that out caliber a lot of the Coalition members by miles. So in my opinion it was a good move, was the right move. And yes... I might be biased because I am friends with a lot of these people who were always Obey at heart and they are nice people. :) So say what you will.

DeletedUser92554

Pooor mozzza...

image.php

Now showing as 5+ hours of inactivity on twmaps. They might have just lost another member...

DeletedUser66411

Now showing as 5+ hours of inactivity on twmaps. They might have just lost another member...
The funny thing is with all these dying accounts some other Dry! accounts are getting their first real growth in months... Who cares about your tribe falling apart when you can build a few juicy accounts in the meantime.

DeletedUser117534

Just come stats for you, note I have kept WET in the coalition as they were for most of March.

*Coalition PP player total is incorrect as it should be divided by 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92554

Hmmm...

Attachments

• 2018-03-31 09.50.06 am.png
    2018-03-31 09.50.06 am.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2018-03-31 09.51.20 am.png
    2018-03-31 09.51.20 am.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser92554

Also looks like Obey is now bigger than Dry and Meh combined!

Attachments

• 2018-03-31 09.57.39 am.png
    2018-03-31 09.57.39 am.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 14

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats Update...As of April 3, 2018

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, DEFY, Dry!, NC, mehh!!, APEX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,329
Side 2: 1,034
Difference: 4,295

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,416,261
Side 2: 8,463,476
Difference: 32,952,785

chart

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yes well done obey for relentlessness. we hope APEX are giving a good account

halldbe

Absolutely brutal. Don't think anyone on our side has any illusions about how it's been. But we plan to turn it around :)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i hear a major player in obey has quit!!!?

anyone wanna elaborate.. perhaps because becky threatened him :)

DeletedUser43986

Hi W96.

I'm Zeddy (from APEX), currently being cannibalised by War Peace after what I can only describe as a very fun duel. (I won) (ish). My end is imminent and I've had a lot of fun on this world. Thought I'd share my thoughts from the rim:

1. Lots of respect to OBEY. Mostly nice players, great teamwork, let their troops do the talking and genuinely make the game challenging and fun.
2. Lots of love to Spyker. We had lots of friends there.
3. I have nothing good to say about WET. A faceless, limp mass on the opposite side of the world which never seized opportunities for allegiance with a natural ally, even when these opportunities were practically crammed down their throats. I think APEX truly believed that if we held out long enough, the cavalry would come, and I think there's some disappointment that never happened. I think it's also important to say that we definitely were never part of any coalition and that we stood independently, isolated and firm.
4.APEX is the most fun tribe I've ever played in by a mile. Took a while to find our feet and sort out our core players but what we had / have is pretty solid. Say what you want about Kirk, but he won't let you down. So many players individually and collectively excelled... although not as much as OBEY!

I think everyone left in APEX is rooting for OBEY now. So GO OBEY!

Zeddy

DeletedUser114089

zeddy

im rooting for obey also

i maybe biased tho

lets get this cheer leading vibe going

go obey !!!!