end?

DeletedUser

Nothing is inevitable. ??? aren't exactly backing down. And SPAM haven't exactly taken control of the war recently.

DeletedUser108293

Not really sure, but I know that ??? won´t win if no one in spam jumps ship (I can´t see why anyone actually would do that).

DeletedUser

Nothing is inevitable. ??? aren't exactly backing down. And SPAM haven't exactly taken control of the war recently.

Apologies, I look at a far longer scale than the last two weeks.

There is no doubt that there is a valiant attempt by ??? to get into the war, they are held back by several things. First things first, ??? are nowhere near as strong as SPAM looking tribe to tribe. Their leadership is less stable, their memberbase is weaker, their co-ordination is worse, they have weak diplomacy, they have to rely on picking off inactive players and fail dismally against actives (a problem SPAM does not have). I'm going to try my best to give examples of all these things:

Weaker Memberbase

To give good example of this, the player I consider in ??? to be their biggest threat is Alias Dragonov. After TCRT merged with Calm., I made a list of Calm. threats so we would know who we needed to take out to win the war. On that list, Alias Dragonov was 6th. I placed UK Patriot, Spunky1, Fifth Element Choice, Jfsmith3 and Litkafilip before him. You can debate the list, argue that Calm. had a better lineup than SPAM, say that I underrated other Calm. players like sweetmisery (who I think was 8th or 9th) but I think a good point can be made out of this. When the world ended, most of the strong Calm. players quit or joined SPAM and ??? was left with a dearth of top level players in the west. This means that ??? cannot use the Calm. strategy of overwhelming opponents with combined superior individual skill, which worked so well in the short lived Valour war. The lack of superiority in this area is one of the reasons why they struggle against SPAM actives offensively. ??? tried to compensate for this by recruiting lots of members from rim tribes, but most of those are content to do nothing and will be easily run over when it comes time to do so.

Less Stable Leadership

I have less of a case for this one than the other reasons as I cannot objectively compare myself to someone else very well. I can only say that whilst I have always been completely committed to this world to the end, my counterparts have often wavered. This nothing to say which is better than the other.

Worse Co-ordination

A great example of this is ???'s current Op on Thak (I suppose some A.I. and GOD players are sending too but the same thing applies). I've been sitting the account a bit and it seems so badly co-ordinated that it was probably done as a claiming thing on the forums. Assigning is always going to beat out volunteering, land times always going to beat out no land times, hundreds of trains always going to beat out 20-30 trains, tens of thousands of incomings always going to beat out five thousand or so. As a result to this bad co-ordination, instead of taking over 100 villages from Thak, they are struggling to even go positive against him in the last week. ??? are unable to take any core villages and struggle to even take isolated ones. 30 second trains, easily seen through fakes/nukes, badly timed nukes. You can get away with all this stuff when it is a 2 hour noble trip, but from 200 hours, it is a joke. NADs had a better effort against Orourke back in the day.

Weak Diplomacy

Because ??? falls short against SPAM in these three major factors I mentioned above, they cannot beat SPAM in a 1v1 fight. This means they have to rely on their diplomacy in order to gain victory. Unfortunately for ???, they have a problem in which the tribes they have strong diplomacy with are very weak and the tribes that might actually be able to do something they have very weak diplomacy with. A good example of a tribe they have strong diplomacy with is GOD. I feel they are genuinely trying to beat SPAM, but their problem is they just suck. Examples of tribes ??? have weak diplomacy with are TCR and A.I. TCR are happy to do their own thing and don't seem to care about SPAM/??? winning the world. This is what happened when TCR declared on ~300~ and I heard there were also problems between TCR and A.I., which would just further reduce ???'s chances. A.I. I believe sincerely do not want SPAM to win, this is where the similarities between A.I. and ??? end though. A.I. want to win themselves and therefore are sitting back and letting SPAM/??? duke it out (this won't work, A.I. will never win aside from merging into one of the two big tribes). It is either that or A.I. suck or they have decided to favour SPAM winning over ???. Who knows?

It is because of all these things that ??? cannot gain ground against any of SPAM's most active players, whereas SPAM can do the opposite to ???'s most active players, which means ??? will lose the war and the world. This is just a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A well enough reasoned argument.

However I fail to see how you can make assumptions on A.I/how good they are, when as you said, we haven't even properly started on SPAM yet.

This is not through lack of motivation (as you yourself said), however nor is it through a desire to depose of ??? if they win.

We have been attempting in the last few weeks to get closer to SPAM to fight, and we have mobilised and were ready. However complications have arison that have delayed us. Not for long though, and some A.I players I know for a fact have taken villages from SPAM and supported ???.

DeletedUser

A well enough reasoned argument.

However I fail to see how you can make assumptions on A.I/how good they are, when as you said, we haven't even properly started on SPAM yet.

This is not through lack of motivation (as you yourself said), however nor is it through a desire to depose of ??? if they win.

We have been attempting in the last few weeks to get closer to SPAM to fight, and we have mobilised and were ready. However complications have arison that have delayed us. Not for long though, and some A.I players I know for a fact have taken villages from SPAM and supported ???.

I would disagree.

I believe I have a very good idea of the strength of A.I. This is because I have observed your tribe since its inception far more than the average person would due to my position, seen the attacks on both Asta Lapasta and Neeus. I have conversed with several players about your tribe, which players do the work, who is weak, who is strong, who communicates and who doesn't. Before A.I. even existed, I have mountains of data to look at from the TCR/Valour war that I observed with scrutiny due to wanting to gauge the strength of Valour (and getting an idea of TCR's strength as a side effect).

I know that A.I. had borders with SPAM in K63/73 and K43 at the start of the war two months ago but chose not to utilize them, instead preying on barbarians and inactives. I know that A.I average a conquer against SPAM every 4 days and I know that the same argument was used by members of A.I. against me when I asked them why they were doing nothing 4 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

so, tell me, what are your observations?

If it is inevitable SPAM will win, then you might as well.

Where are we weak? who communicates? who doesn't? who is dead weight? It sounds like you know more than me about my own tribe.

DeletedUser

so, tell me, what are your observations?

If it is inevitable SPAM will win, then you might as well.

Where are we weak? who communicates? who doesn't? who is dead weight? It sounds like you know more than me about my own tribe.

I probably do to be honest. It is good having an insiders perspective, but that often means you don't see the perspective of an outsider.

For example, in most of A.I.'s attacks that I have seen, the only person who really puts in a large amount of effort is danielfisher. Very few of the rest of the tribe put fakes into the thousands or send signifcant number of nukes (and those that do often have other flaws such as bad timing or low skill level) and often during operations I feel you rely too much on him as a playmaker, which the 7-8 other people from A.I. who make enough effort to be relevant in Ops benefit a lot from. I would say it is mainly him that makes you better than GOD (for example). I think what he does works fine against players who are on their own (like Asta Lapasta) or smaller tribes perhaps, but I don't see it as a big problem for SPAM. We have just come up against players better than danielfisher without encountering significant problems.

I'm not going to go into any more specifics as I find that whenever I call someone dead weight, they appear on the forums, get extremely offended and claim "Im not dead weight" and then proceed to prove me right for the rest of the war.

DeletedUser

I would not contest on having an agenda when discussing my own tribe, it would be entirely impossible to form an opinion without being biased in my position. However like you I was just interested to see anothers perspective on A.I.

I find yours, to be a rather cliched (apologies for the missed accent) view of A.I., as in one that depicts Daniel as 'carrying' the tribe. I would not argue that Daniel doesn't work the hardest in the tribe, in my opinion he does. However there are many that must be working 'under the radar' for you to have missed them, who have put a huge amount of effort and resources into defeating SPAM. Perhaps you don't know more about A.I. then I do ;) Although I would not dispute there are some who do not put as much into the tribe as others. Tha is where the problem lies. We are not the tribe with any players of great skill. We succeed by working together.

PS. if that last few lines was implying I was the subject, I assure you I am not offended. Just Motivated.

DeletedUser

I would not contest on having an agenda when discussing my own tribe, it would be entirely impossible to form an opinion without being biased in my position. However like you I was just interested to see anothers perspective on A.I.

I find yours, to be a rather cliched (apologies for the missed accent) view of A.I., as in one that depicts Daniel as 'carrying' the tribe. I would not argue that Daniel doesn't work the hardest in the tribe, in my opinion he does. However there are many that must be working 'under the radar' for you to have missed them, who have put a huge amount of effort and resources into defeating SPAM. Perhaps you don't know more about A.I. then I do ;) Although I would not dispute there are some who do not put as much into the tribe as others. Tha is where the problem lies. We are not the tribe with any players of great skill. We succeed by working together.

PS. if that last few lines was implying I was the subject, I assure you I am not offended. Just Motivated.

Please at least try and read what I said.

I did not mention support, I did not mention leadership or internal work. I only mentioned offensive operations. Only stating he is your only big hitter and that you will have to rely a lot on him to succeed in any operation you do, especially as he sends about 80% of your tribes fakes and around 40% of your tribes nukes in any given operation.

Now I'm going to be a bit more frank, this is my opinion:

I just don't think ??? needs an ally that sits back, gives a couple of hundred defenses, sends a few fakes once in a while and then does their own thing whilst claiming to work extremely hard to topple SPAM. 17 SPAM accounts, 8 ??? accounts and 1 =K= account have more ODA than the entire of A.I. in the war. Your tribe isn't even trying, stop pretending that you are. First Pinky, then Asta, now TCR, I'm not sure if you are purposely trying to avoid fighting us or you are actually getting outcapped by GOD. Heck, even TCR have taken more off us in the last two months than A.I. has. I thought your tribe was created to fight SPAM and that Danielfisher and Co. were denouncing Funkazoid for doing his own thing and attacking ~300~. If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was some power struggle instead of just hypocrisy. What a joke.

DeletedUser

Please at least try and read what I said.

I did not mention support, I did not mention leadership or internal work. I only mentioned offensive operations. Only stating he is your only big hitter and that you will have to rely a lot on him to succeed in any operation you do, especially as he sends about 80% of your tribes fakes and around 40% of your tribes nukes in any given operation.

Now I'm going to be a bit more frank, this is my opinion:

I just don't think ??? needs an ally that sits back, gives a couple of hundred defenses, sends a few fakes once in a while and then does their own thing whilst claiming to work extremely hard to topple SPAM. 17 SPAM accounts, 8 ??? accounts and 1 =K= account have more ODA than the entire of A.I. in the war. Your tribe isn't even trying, stop pretending that you are. First Pinky, then Asta, now TCR, I'm not sure if you are purposely trying to avoid fighting us or you are actually getting outcapped by GOD. Heck, even TCR have taken more off us in the last two months than A.I. has. I thought your tribe was created to fight SPAM and that Danielfisher and Co. were denouncing Funkazoid for doing his own thing and attacking ~300~. If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was some power struggle instead of just hypocrisy. What a joke.

LOL

side note. I want to see the new list of rankings of ???

DeletedUser

dont feed the troll

SPAM is so great they will dominate bla bla bla...they just cannot yet right..

DeletedUser

dont feed the troll

SPAM is so great they will dominate bla bla bla...they just cannot yet right..

You do not seem to understand what a troll is which is surprising considering you have around 350 posts on the public forums, so please avoid using the term. You are correct in saying that "SPAM is so great they will dominate" is incorrect but for the wrong reason. "Will" is the future tense whereas it is clear that we already "are" dominating considering our position within the world. The word "Are" is in present tense just to make sure you understand that. I know you are supposed to be a native speaker, but you are a bit of an idiot so I thought I would spell it out for you.

DeletedUser108293

We are a great tribe and we need a real opponent, obvisiously the rest fo the world is just letting us win. I miss those old powerful days when we had a tribe c alled Calm. which was really fighting us.