Endgame - Top 10 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tribes Top 10
West vs Wisdom's Full Focus Coalition / Inty's Team (team "integrity" would be a bit insulting to most of W17)
coloring based on the following Wisdom in-game document & in-game diplomacy pages of the appropriate tribes:

Integritous on 11.07. at 14:06
[...]
So what shall it be then? You realise of course that an end to our NAP will force a most undesirable chain of events, right? Starting with...

1) Wisdom and MOJO war ends tomorrow
2) Wisdom and BH sign alliance Sunday
3) Wisdom destroys Hordes Monday and turns its full focus West

Previous summary: 2009 Christmas Stats.

Top 10 - Warmongers (ODA)
[SPOIL]
  1. Fekete Sereg
    • 2.801,47 Mio.
  2. Wisdom
    • 1.430,16 Mio.
  3. Southern Wisdom
    • 1.377,56 Mio.
  4. Brotherhood of Mojo
    • 1.354,49 Mio.
  5. [Northern Paladins]
    • 1.343,46 Mio.
  6. The Art Of War
    • 1.237,46 Mio.
  7. Brotherhood of Steel
    • 1.225,38 Mio.
  8. Brotherhood of Knights.
    • 1.119,25 Mio.
  9. TITANS
    • 1.117,11 Mio.
  10. 100 Immortals
    • 779,37 Mio.
[/SPOIL]

Top 10 - Favourite Targets (ODD)
[SPOIL]
  1. Brotherhood of Mojo
    • 1.968,48 Mio.
  2. Wisdom
    • 1.505,64 Mio.
  3. Brotherhood of Steel
    • 1.435,59 Mio.
  4. Fekete Sereg
    • 1.228,73 Mio.
  5. TITANS
    • 1.012,45 Mio.
  6. Southern Wisdom
    • 834,76 Mio.
  7. Brotherhood of Knights.
    • 751,70 Mio.
  8. Silesia *
    • 616,03 Mio.
  9. The Art Of War
    • 550,97 Mio.
  10. The 13th Legion
    • 528,61 Mio

* not actually allied to anyone on West but is straightly against the Wisdom's Full Focus Team.[/SPOIL]

Top 10 - Most Battle-Hardened (ODT)
[SPOIL]
  1. Fekete Sereg
    • 4.030,20 Mio.
  2. Brotherhood of Mojo
    • 3.322,96 Mio.
  3. Wisdom
    • 2.935,80 Mio.
  4. Brotherhood of Steel
    • 2.660,97 Mio.
  5. Southern Wisdom
    • 2.212,32 Mio.
  6. TITANS
    • 2.129,55 Mio.
  7. Brotherhood of Knights.
    • 1.870,95 Mio.
  8. The Art Of War
    • 1.788,43 Mio.
  9. [Northern Paladins]
    • 1.695,16 Mio.
  10. The 13th Legion
    • 1.267,86 Mio.
[/SPOIL]

Top 10 - Fatboys :) (Top40 Size)
[SPOIL]
  1. [BA] - Fekete Sereg
  2. Wisdom
  3. BoM - Brotherhood of Mojo
  4. BoS - Brotherhood of Steel
  5. Wise S - Southern Wisdom
  6. *np* - [Northern Paladins]
  7. Tao - The Art Of War
  8. 13th - The 13th Legion
  9. TITANS
  10. EturgK - Eturgen Knights
[/SPOIL]

Changes in Spotlight
  • Brotherhood of Knights is out of top10 (ordered by top40 size) due to some internal reorganization within the Brotherhood family - players were sent to Brotherhood of Steel (thus gaining ranks at the same time).

If you find anything else worthy to be mentioned, please let me know so we can add it to this post!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol.. i smell the whiff of PnP desperation .. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser33413

I quite like it:icon_biggrin:

The people who's opinions matter are not going to be swayed one way or another by any kind of propaganda so tbh i dont see what all the fuss was about originally.

i wasnt even sure if it was propaganda.

DeletedUser

Oh, I have no objection to stats like these, nor in the way they are presented.

Nor do I really object to the fact it is littered with PnP, in fact I find it mildly amusing watching someone’s desperate last gasps at a failed Propaganda exercise. History is full of examples of more and more desperate Propaganda when a regime is failing and about to fall.

DeletedUser

Not been funny but why is it propaganda . Just stats. intersting ones. Propaganda only works in early stages of worlds. Players now in this game care nothing about propaganda. Were too long in the tooth to be swayed (leaders/players). Id say 90 per cent of players now at least would stay in tribes there in or die/ Quit. we all know were the grass is greener by now. so its just stats. Those losing need to pick up there game or they will die/quit. those winning need to keep it up or you could be in the other bracket.

DeletedUser

Because its more of MM’s ‘world war’ Inty did this Inty, Inty did that, BA are the good guys and everyone hates Wisdom.. blah blah blah.

The stats themselves is a good idea but why post quote and West V Wisdom/Inty stuff unless it is PnP..

Lol.. maybe you should try to tell MM_Hun that PnP is wasted on everyone, he seems very keen on it all still. :icon_rolleyes:

rpgman88

Not been funny but why is it propaganda . Just stats. intersting ones. Propaganda only works in early stages of worlds. Players now in this game care nothing about propaganda. Were too long in the tooth to be swayed (leaders/players). Id say 90 per cent of players now at least would stay in tribes there in or die/ Quit. we all know were the grass is greener by now. so its just stats. Those losing need to pick up there game or they will die/quit. those winning need to keep it up or you could be in the other bracket.

Although it is interesting, you'd be a fool not to completely grasp the amount of trolling that MM just unleashed upon this forum. The entire part below is just taking punches at Inty. Idk why I cannot seem to quote the message from Inty to MM, but thats part of it also. Tbh, its not as bad as the trolling that I've seen before on this forum, so BT please take a chill pill as we all know what he's doing, but its still kind of annoying nonetheless.

Tribes Top 10
West vs Wisdom's Full Focus Coalition / Inty's Team (team "integrity" would be a bit insulting to most of W17)

DeletedUser

I quite like it:icon_biggrin:

The people who's opinions matter are not going to be swayed one way or another by any kind of propaganda so tbh i dont see what all the fuss was about originally.

i wasnt even sure if it was propaganda.

thank you! It's always good to see a mature comment from the "other side".

Integritous

This is a hilarious thread. The stats themselves are great, but I can't help feeling like MM is one of those junior high school girls who likes me but doesn't know how quite to express it so he just teases me all the time. It's okay MM, I like you too! :icon_wink:

That said, I think it really diminishes BA's supposed clout to see them repeatedly INSIST that they, and not Wisdom, get to determine Wisdom's diplomacy. It almost reminds me of a certain NAP Wisdom once had... with a tribe that always tried to issue edicts and control our every move from 6 Ks away... if only I could remember which tribe that was... :icon_razz:

As an aside, I've always been rather satisfied that when threatened with ex-communication and an end to all ties I was able to tell the #1 tribe in the world that they'd regret their petty and spiteful "punishment." Wisdom was a mere regional quasi-rim tribe in those days; maybe it is our standing up to bullies that has seen us blessed to come this far.

I'm just glad for the return to the battlefield in the New Year, and away from being trolled. BA wins again! First Storm, and now Wisdom evacuating from the P&P rather than dealing with the unfettered and obsessive (and irrelevant) rants of a desperate agendeer in MM Hun.

(thanks for the stats though. just don't undermine them next time by stamping your agenda on everything)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All this bickering is so tedious.

BT how dare you use colors, don't you know Wisdom shares absolutely no diplomacy with their allies The Brotherhood and EturgK?

:icon_rolleyes:

netjakdim

EWWW BT sir you have gone and done it now.
Inty will be here shortly to chastise you as you are attempting to undermine his authority and propaganda in trying to get everyone to believe that there is no coordinated effort between Wisdom and BH to eliminate BA from W17. If there was a coordinated effort it would only solidify everyone elses conclusion or suggestion of a World War.

TISK TISK TISK you are in so much trouble when Inty sees this.

DeletedUser

EWWW BT sir you have gone and done it now.
Inty will be here shortly to chastise you as you are attempting to undermine his authority and propaganda in trying to get everyone to believe that there is no coordinated effort between Wisdom and BH to eliminate BA from W17. If there was a coordinated effort it would only solidify everyone elses conclusion or suggestion of a World War.

TISK TISK TISK you are in so much trouble when Inty sees this.

where do you see any active attacks on ba, 13th, or tao, from bok, bos, boc..you cant and niether can MM..this is a trvial attempt to try and rally a alliance in the west period

DeletedUser

All right. Mod, my bad, as the topic opener, I'd like to ask you to please close this topic! Let's just the usual crap continue! :icon_wink:

netjakdim

where do you see any active attacks on ba, 13th, or tao, from bok, bos, boc..you cant and niether can MM..this is a trvial attempt to try and rally a alliance in the west period

After a statement like that sir I am seriously beginning to believe Mav's statements.
AFO convinced me that you were a cool dude but to be a leader and not even realize that BOM are part of your family then I wonder seriously how much devotion you have to the rest of your family.
MY GOD MAN I am nothing more than a glorified pet project of 13th. but even I know that Mist is part of our family.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57892

Thank you MM, I had not realized that we were in the top ten until I read this topic. Can I ask for a Darker shade of blue though?

All this bickering is so tedious.

BT how dare you use colors, don't you know Wisdom shares absolutely no diplomacy with their allies The Brotherhood and EturgK?

:icon_rolleyes:

How did you know? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

After a statement like that sir I am seriously beginning to believe Mav's statements.
AFO convinced me that you were a cool dude but to be a leader and not even realize that BOM are part of your family then I wonder seriously how much devotion you have to the rest of your family.
MY GOD MAN I am nothing more than a glorified pet project of 13th. but even I know that Mist is part of our family.

this is in referance to the attempt to make this look like a world war mate, now please stop your fancy dancing, and read my statement closer, and dont imply i am stupid mate, i know who and what you are, a lonely person, who trolls constantly nothing more nothing less

i know who is in our family, but as inte pointed out in one of his posts, because one of our tribes is warring someone doesnt mean we all are,ba, and bom, is and has been a ongoing war forever it seems, tao and bom, is also a seperate battle, doesnt mean all of the bh is going to jump in. unless this is what you are asking us to do

now you want to be MM,s lap dog go for it,you have this right

also i dont really care who tried to convice you i was ok, but i am tired of watching you jump back and forth and troll these forums, to stir trouble, i think you are in MM,s pocket and always will be, and you can not be trusted with your words,you have contradicted your self in many forums,and in mails, i have read things you have written people, and you are just like mav, you lie, to gain a foothold, i have seen mails with you claiming you have multiple accounts, to try and spook our mates, i have seen mails with you claiming you are on our side, when in reality, you are not even close to being our friend,your a lap puppet mate, only way you can survive this game, hows that for making you not like me, i am not in this game to make friends, i am in it to see that the bh, goes to the top period,and i refuse to kiss butt in these forums, and try and smooze people with smooth talk,i dont talk to hear my self speak, but speak to get a point across..

how do you like me now.........

Status
Not open for further replies.