Enemy Supporter of the year award

Lord BillyNoMates

The enemy supporter of the year award goes to Superbad.

Sean gratefully lent me almost an entire D when i needed it

nK3U2zAGSz6R9gnPVNqFZA.png

He then decided to give me some free ODD and help me up my noble killing count

EbKuJQVzRKuGFnOwT8_nCg.png

He then obviously thought in the back of his mind that he wasnt giving me near enough ODD

wVt9kGGBRsGKpXpWgJV9LA.png

Superbad. Was that generous he decided to give me further ODD and up my noble count achievement

noGosrOTTXmRH3BlgIAunw.png

At this point i was thinking about thanking superbad. For all the help on my achivement and my free ODD but i decided to wait
then this happened

KO2iDYpTS-2ag6fX5MiI_g.png

So once again i would like to congratulate Superbad. on being W94s enemy supporter of the year

Massive congratulations on winning the award

Last edited:

Thee

The enemy supporter of the year award goes to Superbad.

Sean gratefully lent me almost an entire D when i needed it

nK3U2zAGSz6R9gnPVNqFZA.png

He then decided to give me some free ODD and help me up my noble killing count

EbKuJQVzRKuGFnOwT8_nCg.png

He then obviously thought in the back of his mind that he wasnt giving me near enough ODD

wVt9kGGBRsGKpXpWgJV9LA.png

Superbad. Was that generous he decided to give me further ODD and up my noble count achievement

noGosrOTTXmRH3BlgIAunw.png

At this point i was thinking about thanking superbad. For all the help on my achivement and my free ODD but i decided to wait
then this happened

KO2iDYpTS-2ag6fX5MiI_g.png

So once again i would like to congratulate Superbad. on being W94s enemy supporter of the year

Massive congratulations on winning the award
LOL

DeletedUser

everyone has done this some time. But not noticing it for almost a full day and so many seperate attacks indeed deserves the enemy support award of the year!

DeletedUser118185

Billy you are blocked for a reason.
Everybody is tired of your trashtalking on here by now.
This is a simple mistake. Mistakes happen get over it.
You havent sniped a single noble despite being clustered over there nor did you recap on villages where i timed support to land after our nobles. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

DeletedUser98482

i Feel this thread needs a revival, the last 24 hours have proved rather fruitful for vodka, you do not always need to send troops to your enemy to give them an advantage, theres other more noticable ways to assist. like losing 250ish villages through stupidity. well done and have fun Martin.

0s0speedy

Free barbs guyz!! Munch Munch. Silly boy getting ahead of his ego. Reminds me of the good old days of speed server forums. So much fun, so little intelligence.