Who is your favourite to survive?

• Energizer Family

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Annexation

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser121451

Since you guys gas yourselves up so much I'll drop some truth on ya

Rome wasn't built in one day but it did burn in one night :)

And I'm afraid batteries are awfully flammable :(
I'm not sure where you're seeing all this boasting going on... I'm the only one in my tribe replying here, and I'm just having friendly fun. Seems like you (and apparently anantrocks) are reading a little too much into things, seeing what you want to see.
I'm not into fun at others' expense nor comparing e-peens... so if that's where you want to steer the conversation, it will have to be one-sided.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you're seeing all this boasting going on... I'm the only one in my tribe replying here, and I'm just having friendly fun. Seems like you (and apparently anantrocks) are reading a little too much into things, seeing what you want to see.
I'm not into fun at others' expense nor comparing e-peens... so if that's where you want to steer the conversation, it will have to be one-sided.

Did you not read your own tribes declaration>? LOL

You're tribe is incredibly full of itself & I'm predicting your downfall is all ;)

The bigger they are........

DeletedUser121451

Nice. :) (Is what I would say if they weren't directed at my team mates!)

No, nice strategy. Do you only direct them at places where you've successfull scouted first, or is it more trial and error? (I ask to determine whether it's a strategy I could use in a future war where it could be useful for me. Always good to learn new things.)

DeletedUser121451

Did you not read your own tribes declaration>? LOL

You're tribe is incredibly full of itself & I'm predicting your downfall is all ;)

The bigger they are........
Sure, so reading into things then. Where I'm seeing a fun declaration to liven things up a bit, you're seeing a serious description of how we see ourselves. Good thing I don't believe you then, or I'd have to adapt my high esteem of your powers of analysis.

Well, have fun ridiculing the figment of your imagination without me.

DeletedUser117635

Nice. :) (Is what I would say if they weren't directed at my team mates!)

No, nice strategy. Do you only direct them at places where you've successfull scouted first, or is it more trial and error? (I ask to determine whether it's a strategy I could use in a future war where it could be useful for me. Always good to learn new things.)
Nah. i save intel. Always saving intel. I still have intel I use from s rank war. Its still good.

And just send fakes, fangs and fanged scouts by trial and error. Alot of the nukes I kill are backtimes so not trail and error. Just drowned out in the fakes

DeletedUser121451

Nah. i save intel. Always saving intel. I still have intel I use from s rank war. Its still good.

And just send fakes, fangs and fanged scouts by trial and error. Alot of the nukes I kill are backtimes so not trail and error. Just drowned out in the fakes
Thanks for your candor. I'll have to think about if and how I'd use it in the future, though. Since your reports together with the failed ones in our forum, don't bring out an opportune enough cost-benefit balance for me yet. (Except for just to annoy people for the hell of it after throwing in the towel, but that's a very niche situation.)
Together with backtiming in itself: I've never found a good enough (for me) situation to do that yet either. Unless you know support isn't in the vill and can't make it in time, it's not worth the risk for me. (But that's a matter of personal assessment of risk and of what you consider O to be for.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Meh, AA is just one more of the so many over hyped tribes we have seen day in day out in TW for years.They are not even special in being unique with being over hyped.

Seriously tho, AA has loads of internal issues. I hear people are getting lulled to sleep by Ronnie's vids as well.

@Entropy. If you knew the people you are playing with/under, you would not doubt that the dec was actually written with serious intent. Lol

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
While i didn't take it as sounding very serious what i did notice was this would be one of those decs that could really come back to make you look dumb if you lose. :D

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
NO they vids is what keeps us as a team, we live and fight for those. what would the world be without them?

Well for one without Ronnies vids id have 31 minutes of my life back that was completely wasted while watching that vid. :D

DeletedUser117635

Thanks for your candor. I'll have to think about if and how I'd use it in the future, though. Since your reports together with the failed ones in our forum, don't bring out an opportune enough cost-benefit balance for me yet. (Except for just to annoy people for the hell of it after throwing in the towel, but that's a very niche situation.)
Together with backtiming in itself: I've never found a good enough (for me) situation to do that yet either. Unless you know support isn't in the vill and can't make it in time, it's not worth the risk for me. (But that's a matter of personal assessment of risk and of what you consider O to be for.)
They havent posted all the reports Ill tell you that hahahaha

DeletedUser88324

I heard he might be singing in the next one for you guys <3
Well, he already gave us his super mega unthought-of tactical advice on how to hit Under. So i would expect him to sing for us as well :p

DeletedUser121451

Meh, AA is just one more of the so many over hyped tribes we have seen day in day out in TW for years.They are not even special in being unique with being over hyped.

Seriously tho, AA has loads of internal issues. I hear people are getting lulled to sleep by Ronnie's vids as well.

@Entropy. If you knew the people you are playing with/under, you would not doubt that the dec was actually written with serious intent. Lol
Well, all that hyping came from people all over the world. From the finally there being a battle between tribes when A attacked s-rank, over the first two teams of the week being dominated by people in our current tribe, to all the 'rank 1' speak. Maybe someone from our tribe talked big here and there (not sure they did, but maybe, I don't keep mental track of that), but by far most of the hyping came from people outside our tribe. Just so that they could direct attention to us while doing their own thing ingame. And then they pretend we're the ones doing the hyping and tear that image back down. All this doesn't face me. I never pretended to be anything more than I was, and I don't see the tribe I'm in doing that either.

"If you knew the people you are playing with/under, you would not doubt that the dec was actually written with serious intent."
That's a self-affirming statement. It basically says that if I knew what you know, I'd know what you know. So that statement doesn't have any meaning to me, unless it's followed by concrete arguments. Unless it's not your objective to convince me, which is fine as well. But then I'll just consider it to be part of the collective "first we prop up the hype and then we tear it back down" that seems to be the plan on the externals. And that doesn't interest me in the least.

DeletedUser121451

They havent posted all the reports Ill tell you that hahahaha
Well, yeah... and the sun is hot, and water is usually wet, and neither did you. I don't see how stating the obvious warrants a boasting fake laugh. I was just neutrally talking general strategy with you.

DeletedUser121451

Got a few players getting hit

Stand at 5 to AA and 3 for Annex.

Not bad
Yeah, nice hits in both directions. :)
Though 2 of those 3 is rimming one s-rank guy that only had two villages... which was nicely done, but I think we'll need more time to get a more meaningful analysis on caps. It looks like Annex is winning in OD sofar, though.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Ronnie said:
tribal wats

5zL7aC8WSPCFlWm9wyMBLA.png