• Energizer Family

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Annexation

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser118016

Energizer Tries To Annex

battery.jpg

So let's start off with a little backstory…

Many of you probably don't know, or even care, about what happens along the rim of Energizer (family). As we started on the rim, we were very small in comparison, and things went unnoticed. More recently, through a few little wars, and recruits, we have grown to take K34. Once the Samurai and the Spartans decided to play Tribal Hugs, and metamorphosis into low-voltage Batteries, we have now been battling it out in skirmishes amongst us and the Rank #1 tribe.

We lost have a few isolated villages, and smaller players, but as we have grown so have our capabilities. We can't out gun Energizer, but at this rate, we can certainly out-manoeuvre them. How long can we keep it up? Well, let's see!!

War name:
Prepare to be Annexed

Declaration:
Six days ago, GameFowl and the soldiers of Annex had the audacity to attempt a recap on an internal of Energizer. We are offended by this tribe's attempts at autonomy in our kingdom.

The black dots of AA are spreading like spilled oil across the Northwest, surrounding and infiltrating Annex territory. If you won't fall in line as subjects to Energizer rule, you will fall in place as slain enemies.

Here is our terms for your surrender: You will rename your tribe "Battery Fluid," tagged as SERVE. You will give us our pick of 25% of your villages to internal. You will follow our every order and command in the event of a war. You will cease all farming immediately. You will rename your villages "Southern Light's Loyal Subjects." You will pay us a tribute of two villages a week.

You have 12 hours to accept our offer, and we will immediately halt attacks if accepted.

We are unwilling to negotiate after this time period. We will reject any future offers for diplomacy. You have not yet witnessed the power of Energizer, a conglomeration of skill and experience unrivaled in tribal wats history. For the aforementioned reasons and for the purpose of removing the overhyped underdog "tribe" of players who have faced little opposition, on this 26th day of January, 2018, AA formally declare war on Annex.

We find your diplomatic infraction to be as offensive as it is ignorant; whatever color we were on your map, you have now ignited us. We will burn with a red fire through your ranks and to your core. Luckily for you, you now have a path to any rim you choose. Please send us some resources as a thank-you when we rim you. So hide behind your overhyped leader, run from Energizer and flee K34. The gates of hell have been thrown open. Not for us to emerge from, but rather for you to flee through when you realize the alternative is worse--a war with Energizer.

Sometimes good tribes fall apart, so that better tribes can fall together. World 97 watched as we fought. They ridiculed when we merged. They laughed when we were (objectively) a meme. But now, they will cower in fear as a unified Northwest turns our sights first on Annex, and then the world.

We are coming. Prepare to be Annexed.

As we seem to be going against the ‘very best tribe in Tribal Wars history’, we are so humbled to make this as grueling, expensive and time consuming as possible. While we may fall, we will stand to the very end with our comrades and friends… can the members of Energizer say the same about each other? Time will tell.

I'd say ‘May the best tribe win’, but what constitutes ‘Winning’? Is it conquers? Or, rather, the last tribe surviving? War isn't only won with the sword!

Without further ado, the members of Annexation go to War with Energizer Family (s-rank & AA).

May the best tribe SURVIVE!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
We are unwilling to negotiate after this time period. We will reject any future offers for diplomacy. You have not yet witnessed the power of Energizer, a conglomeration of skill and experience unrivaled in tribal wats history. For the aforementioned reasons and for the purpose of removing the overhyped underdog "tribe" of players who have faced little opposition, on this 26th day of January, 2018, AA formally declare war on Annex.

Ah ha.

hahahahaha

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Going to be a good and long war. Good luck AA and members of Annex. I hope we can both have some fun and a bit of banter together.

Seen some great attacks by AA so far, and I feel we have defended quite well so far.

DeletedUser102104

Let’s go boys! Hoping for nice long war with lots of twists and turns !

Good luck to both sides

DeletedUser121402

IL...please kill'em already...mayhaps not lahuil tho...me likes lahuil

DeletedUser116033

Loch and co, RefinedGentlemen account is rooting for you! Good luck.

Great to see an old friend with some real balls.

DeletedUser121451

As for now Odds are:

AA (1) - 7.5
Merge (X) - 1.05
Annex (2) - 9.0
I don't think you'd last long as a bookie. ;) (Even putting aside that you put Annex as a favorite, those numbers are way too high, the house could never win.)
Also, if you include "both sides getting bored or better things to do before one of both is completely annihilated", that middle one should be a much higher number in comparison.

DeletedUser118016

I don't think you'd last long as a bookie. ;) (Even putting aside that you put Annex as a favorite, those numbers are way too high, the house could never win.)
Also, if you include "both sides getting bored or better things to do before one of both is completely annihilated", that middle one should be a much higher number in comparison.

Never count out wild cards. ;)

Valour Khan

Those terms... AA is way too cocky for their lack of achievements. Best of luck to both sides but I'm really hoping Annex thrives.

DeletedUser121451

Never count out wild cards. ;)
Like what: you guys stealing Pain from us on the same day that DD goes supernova? :)
Those terms... AA is way too cocky for their lack of achievements. Best of luck to both sides but I'm really hoping Annex thrives.
You can't take those terms seriously, all part of the entertainment value of a war declaration. :) (Or so I read it.)

DeletedUser102104

Loch and co, RefinedGentlemen account is rooting for you! Good luck.

Great to see an old friend with some real balls.

Greg thank you for the support! Its been a while hope you been doing fine!

We're confident, we've been down this path before.