Energizer Tries To Annex

Who is your favourite to survive?

• Energizer Family

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Annexation

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

Krapek

According to the stats, you only win Annex on these, but compared to where we were during the war, boxed in, only building defense, what did you expect. YOu really did ODD Annex up and you lost a lot of troops what you couldve used on your western front

Side 1:

Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: S RANK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 33
Difference: 202

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,799,380
Side 2: 259,180
Difference: 1,540,200

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 119
Difference: 112

chart

Side 1: 1,585,965
Side 2: 797,924
Difference: 788,041

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Annex
Side 2:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 252
Difference: 241

chart

Side 1: 49,409
Side 2: 1,217,288
Difference: 1,167,879

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: IPOD
Side 2:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 231
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 2,168,247
Side 2: 1,577,158
Difference: 591,089

chart

Last edited:

The Evil Organization

According to the stats, you only win Annex on these, but compared to where we were during the war, boxed in, only building defense, what did you expect. YOu really did ODD Annex up and you lost a lot of troops what you couldve used on your western front

Side 1:

Tribes: Creati
Side 2:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 33
Difference: 202

chart

Side 1: 1,799,380
Side 2: 259,180
Difference: 1,540,200

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 119
Difference: 112

chart

Side 1: 1,585,965
Side 2: 797,924
Difference: 788,041

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Annex
Side 2:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 252
Difference: 241

chart

Side 1: 49,409
Side 2: 1,217,288
Difference: 1,167,879

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: IPOD
Side 2:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 231
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 2,168,247
Side 2: 1,577,158
Difference: 591,089

chart

They didn't expect us to be in K34 for a long long time. :(

The Evil Organization

I believe Ronnie has no clue what is happening to his tribe .

But ShaunDK you explained it really well for him

IL Truth Breaker

Well done for not giving up Annex guys.

Still around and going strong. Proud of you guys.

WELL DONE

DeletedUser4786

Proud that they relocated deep inside there friends backline?

Not like they still hold most of there original territory.

Not trying to dog annex as I got nothing against that crew, but honestly, what's there to be proud of in there relocation?

Now if you want to talk about how long it took S-Rank, AA or whatever there names were, to really do any damage that is a different story.

IL Truth Breaker

If you were in the mess Annex was I don't see you continuing on after K34.

It takes real balls to keep on rolling from that type of game play that happened. That's what I find proud of them.

And yeah they did relocate with there friends. And in all honesty relocating in the front line isn't a good idea is it? So of course they relocated in the core and on back line so they could grow a bit which worked in the north when they started hitting S Rank with IL.

You don't see that type of friendship IL had with Annex. All those that said we would back stab Annex would probably all feel stupid now.

So if you are in Creati go and enjoy your ex IPOD people and IL will enjoy there ex Annex people.

Last edited:

Krapek

It was pretty difficult times, especially while i got nobled out on K33 while at Cartel, then K34 while in Annex, but still went on, i dont understand where are you nefeariaous hitting it, but you seem like a type of player who quits as soon as he gets 5k fakes thrown at him, i see that Brizay internaled you, so propably you are his co, or just retired from W97.

But, we stood our ground, not literally, but we did, and we are back at K34 now. Altho there is no Annex anymore, i'm pretty sure IL made Annex stronger and vice versa. If you know who stands beside you, it doesn't matter who stands in front of you, that's alliance.

I have no doubt that we will win this world one way or another, sooner or later, because i know what crew we have, we've went through thick and thin (mostly thick) and we still exist.

Good job everyone for vanquishing AA
PS: thanks Charlton, Lochran and Jacob for giving me a second chance.

Mike.

DeletedUser4786

you completely missed the point of my statement Krapek. Wasn't dogging anyone. Just saying it's not like they have accomplished some amazing thing by barbling into a "safe zone" deep in an allies territory then merging. Not saying they are bad players. They Defended for a lot longer than was expected. But the fact that they are still here is because of the aforementioned relocation, not so much because of there skill. They had the odds stacked against them so i'm not knocking on them. Just making a point is all.

IL Truth Breaker

OMG Jacob and other IL leadership .

How could you do this nice favour for all those hard earned players.

You should think of your disgusting act. :p

But in all honesty it was part of their skills. If they couldn't defend they couldn't relocate. And it's not like it was a 1hour nobleman trip. As a duke of Annex I saw a lot of team work for a small bunch of guys.

In tribal wars you gotta relocate sometimes and we found a safe spot to do so. With a tribe that had members like Anantrocks and a few others who Gamefowl and I help lead in w86. Yeah it's not something that everyone is willing or be proud of but Annex had to let go of K34 sometime as it was being hit really hard. I would also like to say that if you had a smithy in Annex you were pretty much a God as you could produce a nobleman which was a rare thing lol.

But any who I got nothing else to say unless further actions are given here.

And it was a pleasure to lead someone with kill and loyalty like you Krapek. And I am glad I still am.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

But in all honesty it was part of their skills. If they couldn't defend they couldn't relocate. And it's not like it was a 1hour nobleman trip. As a duke of Annex I saw a lot of team work for a small bunch of guys.

In tribal wars you gotta relocate sometimes and we found a safe spot to do so. With a tribe that had members like Annotrocks and a few others who Gamefowl and I help lead in w86. Yeah it's not something that everyone is willing or be proud of but Annex had to let go of K34 sometime as it was being hit really hard. I would also like to say that if you had a smithy in Annex you were pretty much a God as you could produce a nobleman which was a rare thing lol.

And it was a pleasure to lead someone with kill and loyalty like you Krapek. And I am glad I still am.

At the end of the day all that matters is that you get to the finish line, the actions that you took to get to there are irrelevant so good job on doing what you need to do in order to survive/win :D

Krapek

At the end of the day all that matters is that you get to the finish line, the actions that you took to get to there are irrelevant so good job on doing what you need to do in order to survive/win :D
I guess the word for that in Finnish is "Sisu"

DeletedUser121408

In tribal wars you gotta relocate sometimes and we found a safe spot to do so. With a tribe that had members like Anantrocks and a few others who Gamefowl and I help lead in w86. Yeah it's not something that everyone is willing or be proud of but Annex had to let go of K34 sometime as it was being hit really hard. I would also like to say that if you had a smithy in Annex you were pretty much a God as you could produce a nobleman which was a rare thing lol.

Is this the same person as the original truth breaker?