Enigma is TOO GOOD

DeletedUser

The difference between and Enigma is... are better.

Stop being a smart ass Choco. Please take that compliment also.

DeletedUser

You see that tribe that left Enigma, that was me mate...

That happened before Music played there noobish move in ending the alliance and sneak attack and recruiting my potential food.

Do you smoke crack in your spare time?

That second tribe formed as a direct result of us/Music rimming the players that left to form it

DeletedUser

One doesn't simply make it so easy for CS to troll, no?

Good day you fish.

DeletedUser

Its more believable you actually thought you were in fact responsible for it and your only now making out you were trolling because you realized you were wrong

DeletedUser105718

Venus shouldn't flame Enigma players. They can at least send trains.

8a1fbf4483f078a8b71c99f9bd6803a5.png

You guys might want to teach him how to send one. :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you on something?

Does Air count?

What you did once was done many times by Sharbel in w70-w71. That cheap tactic sadly works lots. Your learning from Sharbel's footsteps, not to good... Id call you his apprentice. And my pet shark, the little aquarium sharks who have such big ego's that they think they are the big types.

[spoil]
article-0-01A7FBB400000578-677_468x264_popup.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Venus shouldn't flame Enigma players. They can at least send trains.

8a1fbf4483f078a8b71c99f9bd6803a5.png

You guys might want to teach him how to send one. :icon_idea:

Thats when people on iphones using 3g's cant bragg that they sniped a train using their iphone.

Also very sad to see the rank 25 player in venus such a nub. My advice to venus, internal him by force.

DeletedUser105718

2918c716f609094647e18752c49617eb.png

In a whopping 30 minutes.

Negated by a single click that is going to take me less then a second :icon_idea:

cc92bccdda728cb6e37680a7bd4e3867.png

DeletedUser

2918c716f609094647e18752c49617eb.png

In a whopping 30 minutes.

Negated by a single click that is going to take me less then a second :icon_idea:

cc92bccdda728cb6e37680a7bd4e3867.png

All you can do is embarrass Venus, but you guys lost already. Just to remind you. Nubs with machine guns are deadly against their own kind using pistols.

DeletedUser

You see that tribe that left Enigma, that was me mate...

That happened before Music played there noobish move in ending the alliance and sneak attack and recruiting my potential food.

Except that it wasn't. Once the plan with Music went into full effect that spin off tribe was created due to the fact that all the good, active members had left, or was getting ready to leave, for Music. So, as those players weren't selected for the small MERGE that took place, they created their own tribe, since, once again, Enigma was left with just inactive noobs at that point.

DeletedUser105718

All you can do is embarrass Venus, but you guys lost already. Just to remind you. Nubs with machine guns are deadly against their own kind using pistols.
I'm not in Enigma.

He's still at it!

1d4a028b279e793e4380fb4626214c05.png

Only 3 hours to go and I will have a thousand incomings! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser105718

But it seems hes helping them.
What makes you think that? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, it took him an hour and a half to send 320 incomings at me. Which then took me around a second or two to set as ignore :lol:. Seems about the quality of players Venus are going for!