Ennoblements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105718

I started wondering how a world of this size is going so damn slow.

W58 -Honor has nobled 521 villages in the past 7 days.
W60 - Valour has nobled 291 villages in the past 3 days.

It would be more if not the same ennoblements per week at this point, so I'm wondering how the hell does a newer world outplay an older one? :icon_idea:

Another interesting fact that world 58 top player is krayon14159 who has 5.087.740 points. World 60 top player is imbackagaintopwn with a total of 3.548.014 points. World 58 has been running aprox 90 days longer then world 60. Though world 60 players have quite the bigger growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104941

Perhaps because effectively the entire world is at war? and has been for over 4 months?.

Some research before you post please.

DeletedUser

58 is a church world. The other settings are different as welll you nub. Comparing different worlds is apples and oranges

DeletedUser

Two main reasons:

1 - The world is involved in a 'reasonably large' trenchwar at the moment.
2 - Church world.

Oh, and there is a 'reasonably large' trenchwar happening at the moment.

DeletedUser102250

You should also compare ODA rankings, It would show that player in this world probably require more troops to grow

DeletedUser105718

58 is a church world. The other settings are different as welll you nub. Comparing different worlds is apples and oranges

Why would you call me a nub for simply stating your opinion? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Two main reasons:

1 - The world is involved in a 'reasonably large' trenchwar at the moment.
2 - Church world..

This and three other reason ( more important )

3- W60 started with half price nobles. means they recruit nobles with 1/2 of cost we do. more conquers obviously.
4- Valour have 69 members , honor have 39 only. ( more members = more conquers )
5- Valour is mass recruiting tribe , point whore tribe and at war with no-one.. mass hugged every tribe bordering it. Honor is not.

Done.

DeletedUser105718

5- Valour is mass recruiting tribe , point whore tribe and at war with no-one.. mass hugged every tribe bordering it. Honor is not.

We are not. We have never mass-recruited. And if you would take a second to actually dig in, you would see that Valour has been in many different wars.

DeletedUser

a discussion for another place.

you have your answer.

DeletedUser

We are not. We have never mass-recruited. And if you would take a second to actually dig in, you would see that Valour has been in many different wars.
Where is BCB when you need a thread locked... or at least moved to the General section?

Padlock.png

By the way BCB, when are you going to get a padlock pic like some of the other mods?

threadclosed.gif

DeletedUser

Given that this post is about the world, there's no reason why it needs to be moved to general discussion, which exists for conversations between the users of the world not pertaining to the world. I would suggest leaving moderation to the mods, faaaaark ;)

DeletedUser

Anyway, i think the question of the thread creator is solved, and the thread is going nowhere but disrecpecting each others tribes¿?

DeletedUser

Given that this post is about the world, there's no reason why it needs to be moved to general discussion, which exists for conversations between the users of the world not pertaining to the world. I would suggest leaving moderation to the mods, faaaaark ;)
Faaark shown up? Hahaha:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I like ice cream.

That's about as useful as this thread.

DeletedUser104995

Wow, no reason the majority of the forums are dead anymore! Who would want to post with the belittlement and name calling going on here. Is it really necessary? The player was simply asking a question.. no reason to show so much disrespect towards them.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So... is it a pre-requisite for all mods to be wankers?? I'm kinda glad my application was refused. I'd hate to be labeled as a wanker. And before you infract me, I would never call you or any other mod a wanker. I am simply asking if it is a pre-requisite. :)

1 - The guy posts a thread which is a slap in our face (please read between the lines in his first post). I've bolded the important bit for the slower people in our midst:
I started wondering how a world of this size is going so damn slow.

W58 -Honor has nobled 521 villages in the past 7 days.
W60 - Valour has nobled 291 villages in the past 3 days.

It would be more if not the same ennoblements per week at this point, so I'm wondering how the hell does a newer world outplay an older one? :icon_idea:

Another interesting fact that world 58 top player is krayon14159 who has 5.087.740 points. World 60 top player is imbackagaintopwn with a total of 3.548.014 points. World 58 has been running aprox 90 days longer then world 60. Though world 60 players have quite the bigger growth.

2 - Every other time another world is mentioned, we are warned OVER and OVER to not discuss other worlds.

PLEASE make your minds up, then let us know which version you intend to use this week.

Sorry, your commentary is simply flawed while you guys give out warnings, infractions and and bans for discussing other worlds (please see this thread and in particular...this post). If you like, I can find other posts too to show the inadequacies of your post. I would LOVE to discuss the similarities of W53 to this world in the thread I provided but I am not allowed to.

Petnquaranlor, at least align your forum rules so that they are consistent. Going by your first sentence... the thread posts that I linked is about this world and the similarities of the leadership groups that were in both W53 and W58. This thread also pertains to information relating to another world. So please... make your mind up.

BCB, this is not a reflection on you, you are great mod - fair and balanced. I just wish some of the others had some common sense too...

DeletedUser105718

They warned you not to discuss others worlds such as w52 example:

Do you think W52 settings are good?

That above shouldn't be allowed to discuss in a W58 forums although

Do you think W52 settings are better then W58?

Should be allowed.

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

They warned you not to discuss others worlds such as w52 example:

Do you think W52 settings are good?

That above shouldn't be allowed to discuss in a W58 forums although

Do you think W52 settings are better then W58?

Should be allowed.

:icon_idea:
I'm not disputing that you shouldn't be allowed to discuss this, but more so where the thread should be. Considering that a warning is given out every time someone mentions another world in some manner, I would have thought that the General Section would have been the appropriate place for such thread.

But hey... I'm not a mod. My IQ is too high for such menial tasks...

DeletedUser

I'm not disputing that you shouldn't be allowed to discuss this, but more so where the thread should be. Considering that a warning is given out every time someone mentions another world in some manner, I would have thought that the General Section would have been the appropriate place for such thread.

But hey... I'm not a mod. My IQ is too high for such menial tasks...

Your head sure is big enough to support that IQ....

Status
Not open for further replies.