Enter PWNY

*TehDarkOne*

Unfortunately, PWNY is already running into trouble it seems ! D:

pwnyl.jpg

With many inactives, and the leadership banned, is this the end for the bodacious, ostentatious mini-tribe fighting in the core already? :icon_surprised:

Dont worry my ban was lifted.... they forgive me for my spoiled cookiez i was giving away

DeletedUser

*Enters PWNY*

*Waves at LA*

*Wishes AI were here* :icon_cry:

LastApparatus

It has come to our attention here at PWNY that some people are recently upset with a decision of ours. A player of notable skill has returned from an absence, and within minutes of announcing his return, became the center of several flames. Ignoring, forgetting, forgiving, and perhaps in some cases commending (this is a game of war after all), his previous actions, we have decided this player would make a perfect addition to our little group. Because of this, certain people have decided to speak ill of us. Many have said unpleasant things about this recent event, and I would like to bring a point to those who say they thought we had better standards in regards to who we allow into our tribe: we here at PWNY believe that our standards are right where they need to be: Grawler is a part of our tribe, while you, obviously, are not. If you have a problem with who we let into our tribe, you have a problem with the tribe as a whole. We at PWNY would like to address these ill words with a warm glass of Shut the Hell Up. If you can't remember the first post of this thread, let me refresh your memory for you.

The little black spot in history, the little smudge few knew about, is crawling out of the ashes of its long forgotten destruction, to show world 39 how to play the game... The right way.

And show you how to play the game is exactly what we'll do.

Beyond that, however, lets consider the fact that I used a phoenix reference when describing the tribe, coming back as something greater than its past, more than just a coincidence. I believe, despite the masses' biased views, that this individual I speak will, just as explained, crawl out of the ashes of long forgotten actions and a forgiven reputation, to be something much greater than you naysayers have the mental capacity to expect from him.

... However, if you lack the forgiving mind to think he is nothing more than a backstabbing, conniving, cheating player with no skills, then do us a favor and keep your mouth shut. Hate him, and hate us all, and keep your ignorant words, clouded by hate, out of the forums--for we will speak and play without restraint, and make fools of all of you.

And if you don't hate us now, you will end up hating us in the future anyways... So bring on the flaming, because we honestly don't care.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your criticism will have no effect towards PWNY's progression. PWNY isn't ignorant to the past behavior of this player we have chosen to be part of us, but we are forgiving. We commit to our words. If you think you are affecting our image by attacking us verbally for our choices, then also remember that you are wasting your own precious time.

DeletedUser

It has come to our attention here at PWNY that some people are recently upset with a decision of ours. A player of notable skill has returned from an absence, and within minutes of announcing his return, became the center of several flames. Ignoring, forgetting, forgiving, and perhaps in some cases commending (this is a game of war after all), his previous actions, we have decided this player would make a perfect addition to our little group. Because of this, certain people have decided to speak ill of us. Many have said unpleasant things about this recent event, and I would like to bring a point to those who say they thought we had better standards in regards to who we allow into our tribe: we here at PWNY believe that our standards are right where they need to be: Grawler is a part of our tribe, while you, obviously, are not. If you have a problem with who we let into our tribe, you have a problem with the tribe as a whole. We at PWNY would like to address these ill words with a warm glass of Shut the Hell Up. If you can't remember the first post of this thread, let me refresh your memory for you.

Beyond that, however, lets consider the fact that I used a phoenix reference when describing the tribe, coming back as something greater than its past, more than just a coincidence. I believe, despite the masses' biased views, that this individual I speak will, just as explained, crawl out of the ashes of long forgotten actions and a forgiven reputation, to be something much greater than you naysayers have the mental capacity to expect from him.

... However, if you lack the forgiving mind to think he is nothing more than a backstabbing, conniving, cheating player with no skills, then do us a favor and keep your mouth shut. Hate him, and hate us all, and keep your ignorant words, clouded by hate, out of the forums--for we will speak and play without restraint, and make fools of all of you.

And if you don't hate us now, you will end up hating us in the future anyways... So bring on the flaming, because we honestly don't care.

Who are you talking about?

DeletedUser27158

PWNY, huh? Whats this, a spam tribe? I recognize a few of the names in there. It sure has been a while.

DeletedUser

This message has been sponsored by Grumpy. What else am I going to do with all these ridiculously huge diamonds?