Envy. vs Mighty

DeletedUser92142

Let's be fair though, three players doesn't make much difference

Lets be fair, three players taking villages from a tribe thats already fighting who I'd say is one of the most aggressive tribes out there is a big difference.

DeletedUser86743

Lets be fair, three players taking villages from a tribe thats already fighting who I'd say is one of the most aggressive tribes out there is a big difference.

I'll take that as a compliment.

DeletedUser

SubV Council Reply on this thread^.^

Like we said earlier the priority of SubV is elsewhere.I have to say that it wont change anytime soon.But if it does then it will mean Rep and KIA will have a hard time maintaining their respective positions in the map due to PIRANA taking back D from their stacked vils from SubV borders and focusing more on him and his friends.Everyone in w48 should know by know what SubV has been planning for weeks.But we wont make any PnPs unless we see it fit to make one.Even if we are not to make one we will start on munching fish fries more than any other tribe in w48.More than that the w48 community can make as many assumptions as they want in this issue(yes you too pyker:)) and yes the defectors attacking Mighty had made it possible impossible for a fair fight against EB-GBs for Mighty which had also affected the diplomatic relation both tribes .But like rc said me and him had tried out best to have skunk and co relocate to the frontlines as many times as we could.He wasnt interested in that and wanted to go for Mighty/SOB even before he joined us.He was given an ultimatum.Unless Envy. attacks any of our members we wont retaliate.As for supporting our allies, they know why we cant atm and it was a brave declaration from AD's part.If I had alteast one def unit to spare I would have supported AD/Mighty because of him being my PA(I consider him one even when he is mad at me).But like I said we wanted to move forward and we will move forward regardless of any consequences.:icon_evil:

As for SubV having a weakness with this issue, yes I admit we are a weak hearted bunch who has no balls to rim a 3 player tribe b'cos of the fact that the tribe is lead by a bunch of noobs:icon_redface:
Happy now?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What I love about this thread is how Syn's leadership mock the relationship between the allies of SubV and Mighty, yet aggressively noble in the direction of the duke and two others of their only alliance.

They are not doing fantastic againt nsm or Khaos and want me to focus the bunnub account on them, I've just had enough of sending numerous mails and creating so many threads about this, for them to do nothing :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Like we said earlier the priority of SubV is elsewhere.I have to say that it wont change anytime soon.But if it does then it will mean Rep and KIA will have a hard time maintaining their respective positions in the map due to PIRANA taking back D from their stacked vils from SubV borders and focusing more on him and his friends.Everyone in w48 should know by know what SubV has been planning for weeks.But we wont make any PnPs unless we see it fit to make one.Even if we are not to make one we will start on munching fish fries more than any other tribe in w48.More than that the w48 community can make as many assumptions as they want in this issue(yes you too pyker:))and yes the defectors attacking Mighty had made it possible impossible for a fair fight against EB-GBs for Mighty which had also affected the diplomatic relation both tribes .But like rc said me and him had tried out best to have skunk and co relocate to the frontlines as many times as we could.He wasnt interested in that and wanted to go for Mighty/SOB even before he joined us.He was given an ultimatum.Unless Envy. attacks any of our members we wont retaliate.As for supporting our allies, they know why we cant atm and it was a brave declaration from AD's part.If I had alteast one def unit to spare I would have supported AD/Mighty because of him being my PA(I consider him one even when he is mad at me).But like I said we wanted to move forward and we will move forward regardless of any consequences.:icon_evil:

As for SubV having a weakness with this issue, yes I admit we are a weak hearted bunch who has no balls to rim a 3 player tribe b'cos of the fact that the tribe is lead by a bunch of noobs:icon_redface:
Happy now?:icon_neutral:

A) dA, I think you should handle the external propaganda, not RC. You take it far better IMO.
B) I think KIA will be fine with or without the pressure SubV is giving. I won't lie it helps but I still think we could survive fine without it. It's not like they are sending their nukes from up here to you. Our OD increases prove that.

No, we want the blog

^ Dis.

What I love about this thread is how Syn's leadership mock the relationship between the allies of SubV and Mighty, yet aggressively noble in the direction of the duke and two others of their only alliance.

They are not doing fantastic againt nsm or Khaos and want me to focus the bunnub account on them, I've just had enough of sending numerous mails and creating so many threads about this, for them to do nothing :icon_rolleyes:

A) Pyker isn't leadership.
B) Is it illegal for a tribe to clean out the ks they are dominant in?

DeletedUser

Who in our leadership has been mocking SubV's relationship with Mighty?

And you are still crying about our SOB conquers? Once again, if you had finished them off, we wouldn't have anywhere to noble, and we would still be in the same position, right next to each other. It's assinine that you are complaining about us being right next to each other when the only possible end result of attacking a tribe in between the two of us is that we will be right next to each other. :icon_rolleyes:

I love how you think you did so well against SOB and we haven't done crap against Khaos.

I think a little perspective is needed here, since you obviously don't have any.

EB-GBs vs SOB:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Side 2:
Tribes: SOB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 25
Difference: 175[/spoil]

SYN vs Khaos:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SYN
Side 2:
Tribes: Khaos

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 81
Difference: 145[/spoil]

Ohh, yeah, we did absolutely nothing with them. :icon_rolleyes:

Did you ever stop to think that the reason SOB didn't grow was because they had nowhere to grow to, unlike Khaos? It is well known that Khaos has nobled away from us, yet SOB didn't have that luxury. You know why? Well, I'm sure this helped:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SYN
Side 2:
Tribes: SOB

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 22
Difference: 130[/spoil]

Yeah, hard to grow away from one tribe when the tribe in that direction takes a nice chunk from you as well. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Look at how many of those noblings were by 3 or 4 players. 2 have quit and I'm focusing mainly on mighty as u can tell by my stats. Sob could only be hit by a small part of our tribe. Yet khaos can be hit by the majority of yours and look how poor they are.

The only reason your doing well against sob is due to their leader giving you his and all the sat account villages. You even had a pop at us nobling midhe claims as he was clamung villages not just in our churches but our core. Yeah hide the fact that you haven't even had to clear these sob villages yet we hit stacks. Look at our stats with mighty and they started a week afetr yours with pirahna. And let's compare nsm stats too why not. Glad to see your on here boasting at nobling gifted villages. Says it all in my eye

DeletedUser

I was having a pop at syn nobling in my cluster in k35, now look at the auto update map and those random villages of syn right next to EB-GB's and how far away from their main body.

Now look at the k rankings for both players and tribes and tell me they are k clearing, cause if they are its gonna be a little hard clearing my 150 villages from k35 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Look at how many of those noblings were by 3 or 4 players. 2 have quit and I'm focusing mainly on mighty as u can tell by my stats. Sob could only be hit by a small part of our tribe. Yet khaos can be hit by the majority of yours and look how poor they are.
Your activity issues are not SYN's problem, Walsh.

And, once again, the players who are mostly nobling SOB villages are not in a position to noble Khaos villages, a fact you can't seem to wrap your head around. :icon_rolleyes:

The only reason your doing well against sob is due to their leader giving you his and all the sat account villages. You even had a pop at us nobling midhe claims as he was clamung villages not just in our churches but our core. Yeah hide the fact that you haven't even had to clear these sob villages yet we hit stacks. Look at our stats with mighty and they started a week afetr yours with pirahna. And let's compare nsm stats too why not. Glad to see your on here boasting at nobling gifted villages. Says it all in my eye
Obviously, if that is the case we have earned his respect somehow, now haven't we?

And, if all of our conquers were handed to us, then why do we have losses? If their leader wanted us to have those villages why is his tribe attacking us as well?

Also, check our front with PIRANA(It is virtually non-existent.). I love how you use the excuse that you have few players hitting SOB and we should have more being able to hit Khaos so that is why your stats are better by far, then come on a tell us to compare stats for PIRANA and Mighty. How about some consistency here, Walsh?

DeletedUser

Pyker, we aren't nobling/running away from you guys. Yes, we are moving north and such, but we have crossed into K24 as well.

DeletedUser

Pyker, we aren't nobling/running away from you guys. Yes, we are moving north and such, but we have crossed into K24 as well.

Quote me where I said you were running away from us.

My point was you have room for expansion whereas SOB did not.

DeletedUser

One of your players posted in the shared forum that you are getting villages gifted to you by a sit from SOB.

I guess you are then, unless your players lie :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

There we go!

I said they nobled away from us. As in the other direction. I did not say they were running away from us. :lol:

So, as I just said, quote me where I said the were running away from us. :icon_wink:

One of your players posted in the shared forum that you are getting villages gifted to you by a sit from SOB.

I guess you are then, unless your players lie :icon_eek:

I never said that didn't happen. I just love how you assume all of our conquers against them must be the same way. Read, Walsh. Then post.