Envy. vs Mighty

DeletedUser

It isn't punishment enough being dismissed from the tribe? Personally I'd call that a punishment. Skunk took the punishment without behaving up, and therefore nobody got any interest in pursuing the matter.

He is out of SubV. That's the punishment. Yes he may do what he intended to do, but what then?

DeletedUser

It isn't punishment enough being dismissed from the tribe? Personally I'd call that a punishment. Skunk took the punishment without behaving up, and therefore nobody got any interest in pursuing the matter.
No, that isn't punishment. That's like sending a kid to his room but leaving the PS3, the cable modem and the cable box on his 52" Plasma in the room.

You can call it punishment all you want, but it ain't the kid who feels bad for doing what he did.

He is out of SubV. That's the punishment. Yes he may do what he intended to do, but what then?
An invitation to SubV? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No, that isn't punishment. That's like sending a kid to his room but leaving the PS3, the cable modem and the cable box on his 52" Plasma in the room.

You can call it punishment all you want, but it ain't the kid who feels bad for doing what he did.

Yeah but the kid can't go to sports either! :icon_evil:

*ahem*

As long as Mighty can accept our decision, we will pursue the matter no more - that's basically our decision.

An invitation to SubV? :icon_eek:

hehe not happening :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Dr. T, Just dismissing him is no punishment in my eyes, I have done similar things in the past that have gotten me nearly rimmed. (137 villages down to 1 for my actions.) And simply put, all your doing is allowing someone who can't follow rules live.

Is what I see that's going to happen is Skunk and his crew will probably end up being recruited into EBs or SYN or possible KIA (I'm not KIA leadership so don't look at me on this) and by doing so all that is going to transpire is more issues for SubV.

Dismissal is hardly a punishment at all. It's like keeping I lion in the zoo then when it kills another lion you let it free for punishment. How is that punishment?

DeletedUser92142

I honestly think everyone is asking the wrong questions here. Dismissing someone is ok, no questions asked. But the question is, why did he get dismissed? Was he attacking Mighty before he got kicked? (If so I have read past that and these questions are irrelevant) If so, just dismissing someone is a weak move, that causes for the player to be rimmed. Anything else is a punk move in my eyes.

Repinski

Yeah he attacked Mighty before being dismissed that is why we are discussing this issue.

DeletedUser

So a player attacks an ally(No clue about SUBV's diplomacy. Just a shot in the wind.) And he only gets dissmissed? Sounds like a pretty lenient rule to me.

DeletedUser92142

I can understand if he attack an inactive member then there shouldn't be a problem but the risk of messing up an alliance, well thats grounds for the rim.

DeletedUser

.-merulz-. said:
No, you are discussing the issue because certain tribesmen have somehow twisted a simple stats thread into a finger pointing game of who's-to-blame.
A simple stat thread? :icon_eek:

Considering that the stats involve former members of a tribe who has long held an alliance with the other tribe on the receiveing end of the stats, this thread is far from simple.

And, as for who is to blame, that is quite easy to surmise. Skunk.

(Of course, I assume you realized your post was pretty idiotic, which is why you deleted before I could quote it properly :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

ps.... u not in subv so dont tell us how to run our ship. obviously we know what we doing and dont have to explain ourselves. tnk u for your questions back to envy vs mighty.

DeletedUser

ps.... u not in subv so dont tell us how to run our ship. obviously we know what we doing and dont have to explain ourselves. tnk u for your questions back to envy vs mighty.
We aren't telling you how to "run your ship." We are merely expressing our opinion that your "punishment" of Skunk is not a punishment at all. It is only logical for us to assume there is more going on behind the scenes here because you choose to run your ship this way. If you don't want us to question it, then run a tighter ship. If you don't want to run a tighter ship, then you have to know ahead of time that questions will be raised.

DeletedUser86743

A simple stat thread? :icon_eek:

Considering that the stats involve former members of a tribe who has long held an alliance with the other tribe on the receiveing end of the stats, this thread is far from simple.

And, as for who is to blame, that is quite easy to surmise. Skunk.

(Of course, I assume you realized your post was pretty idiotic, which is why you deleted before I could quote it properly :icon_wink:)

I deleted my post because I didn't want it whisked up and quoted as tinder for a flame war. As far as your post is concerned, please note the use of the key word 'FORMER'.

Both we, and SubV, for that matter do not want our 'former' tribes to be brought in to this thread which is quite clearly only about the two tribes in the title.

Looking forward to further name-calling as I'm sure you aren't done with your rant.

DeletedUser

I hope you plan on declaring walsh, because SubV don't have the balls to do it themselves.

uhhh, i dont why you're insulting us...can your tribe take on a 3-players tribe? i mean that's a pretty bad move. "hoping" an enemy to declare war on your allies and insulting your allies arent the best ways to keep the allianceship. Instead, it might make us turn our guns on you guys, just basic psychology.

and i think i know why you want EB-GBs to declare war on SubV: so that your tribe (Mighty) doesnt have to face EB-GBs. it's just too obvious. trying to turn 2 top tribes against each other while you're losing a war against one of them isnt the best strategy yet.

also, i suggest you check your tribe's location again. Mighty is located BETWEEN SubV and EB-GBs. Therefore, if EB-GBs were to declare war on us in SubV, they'll take MIGHTY out first, wouldnt you agree? (another solution is to merge...which is a very bad idea, look at PIRANA, instead of fighting, they hugged and being hated by most of the top tribes. So if Mighty and EB-GBs merged, it'll just become the "2nd PIRANA" family).

So a player attacks an ally(No clue about SUBV's diplomacy. Just a shot in the wind.) And he only gets dissmissed? Sounds like a pretty lenient rule to me.

they have been with us for many OPs, killing together, having fun together, helping each other out in tight spots. Thus, it is not morally right to destroy them. They havent done anything to US IN SubV (they would have been gone by now if they attacked a SubV member).

Plus, we're THE noobs, what do you expect us to do? All we do is point-whoring, so why bother taking on 3 powerful players and lose a lot of troops when we can just relax and go Fishing (that was sarcasm in case someone misunderstood, trust me, some people does take this serious)

DeletedUser

I deleted my post because I didn't want it whisked up and quoted as tinder for a flame war. As far as your post is concerned, please note the use of the key word 'FORMER'.
You say that like you assume just because you are no longer a member of SubV your actions have no bearing on their relations. Well, it does, since they have apparently decided to leave you be this has put a noticable strain on their relations with Mighty, as evidenced by this post:
I hope you plan on declaring walsh, because SubV don't have the balls to do it themselves.

So, you see, you want this all to go away. It's not. So bury your head in the sand and stay off the forums for awhile if you don't want to deal with it.

Both we, and SubV, for that matter do not want our 'former' tribes to be brought in to this thread which is quite clearly only about the two tribes in the title.
I'm sure you don't. However, it isn't your call to decide what gets discussed and what doesn't on these forums. Unfortunately for you and your former tribe, this appears to be a big issue. And the more you and your fiormer tribe reply, the more it will be carried on.

Looking forward to further name-calling as I'm sure you aren't done with your rant.
No, I won't be done as long as you and other say things that just don't make sense.

As for name-calling, please quote me where I called anyone a name in this thread.

DeletedUser

You say that like you assume just because you are no longer a member of SubV your actions have no bearing on their relations. Well, it does, since they have apparently decided to leave you be this has put a noticable strain on their relations with Mighty, as evidenced by this post:

What people dont understand is that we arnt trying to cause a rift between Subv and Mighty (though we might have just done so and that we are sorry about), We were just trying to have a little bit of fun im sure everyone understands where we are coming from if they have ever spent a long time landlocked.

The reason it looks like iv tried to split relations between Subv and Mighty is that i started attacks early before Chiltard and pete were online and didnt want to leave and create a tribe by myself and fully intended to leave and make Envy. when they returned but i was dismissed before that was allowed to happen and thats whats causing all this trouble.

Anyway i dont think we need such attention about a small group of rl friends just having a bit of fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Apparently Walsh begged skunk to flank you before he felt comfortable enough to declare on you. But I'm still rooting for you guys.

DeletedUser

who stated the

Sure as hell wasn't me.

What people dont understand is that we arnt trying to cause a rift between Subv and Mighty (though we might have just done so and that we are sorry about), We were just trying to have a little bit of fun im sure everyone understands where we are coming from if they have ever spent a long time landlocked.
Yeah, it sucks being landlocked, especially with the short noble range. However, do you really expect anyone to believe that you thought your actions wouldn't cause tensions between your former tribe and their ally whom you decided to attack? :icon_rolleyes:

The reason it looks like iv tried to split relations between Subv and Mighty is that i started attacks early before Chiltard and pete were online and didnt want to leave and create a tribe by myself and fully intended to leave and make Envy. when they returned but i was dismissed before that was allowed to happen and thats whats causing all this trouble.
So did the SubV leadership know of your intentions all along?

Anyway i dont think we need such attention about a small group of rl friends just having a bit of fun :icon_biggrin:
As I stated earlier, just because you want it to go away doesn't mean it will. :icon_wink: