Envy. vs Mighty

DeletedUser

I will be rooting for EB-GBs when it comes down to a Fight with Sub-V. Just my Opinion. ^^ Rogue to the North West, EB-GB's to the North East and PIRANA on the Center would make a Fearsome Alliance Triad. ^^

DeletedUser

I will be rooting for EB-GBs when it comes down to a Fight with Sub-V. Just my Opinion. ^^ Rogue to the North West, EB-GB's to the North East and PIRANA on the Center would make a Fearsome Alliance Triad. ^^
its nice to know you are our No:1 fan and thanks for your support:)

DeletedUser

By the time that war breaks out, you guys wont be around anymore :icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Says who? :icon_eek:

lol...PRO seriously what makes you think you are going to beat XIII and SYN. Have you not read your own war stats. And EB-GBs wouldn't ally with you. If you haven't noticed they fight on all fronts. I don't even think they any alliances. Just a couple of suitable NAPs.

DeletedUser

lol...PRO seriously what makes you think you are going to beat XIII and SYN. Have you not read your own war stats. And EB-GBs wouldn't ally with you. If you haven't noticed they fight on all fronts. I don't even think they any alliances. Just a couple of suitable NAPs.

I know where I stand and my Capabilities. :)

As you can see, they are winning in the stats because they have kick their in-active members which we are nobling and gaining points.

Kindly please check -XIII- graphs. :icon_wink:

If anyone here can beat me in Chess, then -XIII- and SYN will win but if anyone couldn't then I win ^^

First move. Me as white.

e4/pk4

DeletedUser

lol first focus on getting good at tw and then try your luck with other games :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey Pro since Rogue is out of my range I decided to get a sit to fight your tribe with and so far I am up 3-0

DeletedUser

If anyone here can beat me in Chess, then -XIII- and SYN will win but if anyone couldn't then I win ^^

First move. Me as white.

e4/pk4

I will play you in chess, it is a favorite past time of mine

however, never heard of PK for a chess move, since the board only goes from A to H, so i assume there is a joke in their some where

DeletedUser

PK stands for Pawn King 4 Square also known as the e4 square. Sure, we can play chess but I'm like Bobby Fischer the Incarnated with the in Depth Skill of World Champion Kasparov xD

No Seriously, our youngest Philippines Chess Grand Master is just 14 years old, Wesly So. I got 1 - 4 score out of 4 games. Means 1 win and 4 loses.

MadisonBama, you made a wrong move bro. Before challenging me, beat some -XIII- players first and see how Noob they can be! xD

But honestly, I appreciate your enthusiasm to test your skills against me but with my Rinnegan and Sharingan, it would take you 10 years to beat me! xD

While your at it. You can fight -Igorotak- in PIRANA and if you win against him, then you will have a chance against me. ^^

DeletedUser

I try to stay out of this since its a pointless thread with people continuing to repeat themselves over and over but know who your talkin to progamer....Madison would crush you I guarantee it :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hey PRO you know there is a point when confidence turns into cockiness.

DeletedUser

PK stands for Pawn King 4 Square also known as the e4 square. Sure, we can play chess but I'm like Bobby Fischer the Incarnated with the in Depth Skill of World Champion Kasparov xD

No Seriously, our youngest Philippines Chess Grand Master is just 14 years old, Wesly So. I got 1 - 4 score out of 4 games. Means 1 win and 4 loses.

MadisonBama, you made a wrong move bro. Before challenging me, beat some -XIII- players first and see how Noob they can be! xD

But honestly, I appreciate your enthusiasm to test your skills against me but with my Rinnegan and Sharingan, it would take you 10 years to beat me! xD

While your at it. You can fight -Igorotak- in PIRANA and if you win against him, then you will have a chance against me. ^^

Alright someone anyone get me account near failgamer because i want to attack him.

DeletedUser

Pro, your a chess playing gangster. You aren't a gamer. You are revolutionary.