EoWar

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out that I'm not a particular fan of Fail pics, and that I will be looking in on this world until a mod is found and most likely after.

If any of you know me you'll know that I am a pretty fair moderator, but I have veiws about fail pics, due to the fact that they are rarely on topic, never contribute to the conversation or debate in any thread, and so I am more likely to infract those who use them.

You have been warned.

Okay sorry. Won't happen again. Just my start of world spamming

DeletedUser

Im the Duke of a Top 20 Tribe Overall, W55 and EoWar are in my neck of the woods, looks as though EoWar is going to fall and phail.

DeletedUser

Ohh well i guess i'll have to wait till noble trains are made

Im closer to you then Potash why dont you send something at me. I want to be the first one to kill a noble train on this world and if you send it at potash he will beat me

AreYouMad

Im the Duke of a Top 20 Tribe Overall, W55 and EoWar are in my neck of the woods, looks as though EoWar is going to fall and phail.

Being the Duke of a top 20 tribe after the world being open for around an hour means totally nothing exept for the large possibility of being a mass recruiter.

samuelio

Try this.

WHEOW

Just got an invite from them.
But I think this is sad aswell..
Because its just a neglegent tribe.
Which won't last, because EoWar wont last :)