Epic Pandas

Discussion in 'World 106' started by sir cornish, Mar 21, 2019.

Share This Page

1. PorkSword

PorkSword Non-stop Poster

Yes are full allies from Epic. Not for 3 weeks yeah, but you guys made Yes do an op about 8 hours before your op.

2. The Notorious DJ

The Notorious DJ Still Going Strong

We can't make them do anything, you Opped them of course they were going to OP you back. we aint there masters they choose to do what they want.

3. PorkSword

Is no one in your tribe capable of using the correct there/their/they're for the situation?

man thats breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze I heard they opped TP twice ever over a 4 week war that they declared. You op TP a few hours after the second of those ops.

4. sir cornish

sir cornish Contributing Poster

If TP were not smart enough to see this coming then shame on them

if they even paid any notice to the epic recruits it would have raised a red flag but i guess their egos covered their eyes

5. Samuel4699

Samuel4699 In-Game Staff Tribal Wars Team Team

Let's be clear. :D
    EPIC approached TP and wanted to sign a deal. I'm not gonna present the exact terms or details of this deal but bottom line is that EPIC didn't meet the requirements for this deal that they themselves wrote together.
    EPIC broke the agreement twice and we knew that a war was eventually coming but there isn't much we could do at the time while fighting your allies yes!, yes?.

The war has just begun, I'm sure EPIC will get to taste the wrath of the pandas soon enough. ;)

Good luck.

6. PorkSword

Yes declared on TP lol they cant just stop fighting them. Your dumbass tribe gave the op away 2 days early when not one but TWO of your players launched on TP. If TP hadn't been fighting yes you wouldnt have declared because you couldnt hope to win.

We saw it coming, just not a lot to do about it. What would the almighty all wise Lord Martin do in this case.

7. The Notorious DJ

"couldn't hope to win" i love that people still have huge ego's on this dead game its hilarious. mate you're not that good sit down and shut up.

Everyone can be rimmed on this game, this game takes way less skill and has a way less skill gap now a days as well.

Just because you're one of the people with no life who's kept playing tribalwars even as they have continued to destroy it.. doesn't make you amazing :rolleyes:

Cross likes this.
  8. PorkSword

oh yeah well ive only been rimmed 38 times so im actually really sick at the game so you sit down and shut up.

9. The Notorious DJ

Everyones probably been rimmed everyones been new to tribalwars at one point.

And i have been quiet, i have played with some of your tribe in old worlds ask them normally i'm very vocal and like to troll. itts just i find tribalwars boring now. there is way more hugging on tiny worlds and PP ruined the game.

There is loads of arrogant elitest people who think they are amazing now.... when they were terrible its hilarious. like the games dying compare the amount of good players who play now compared to the past its beyond a joke.

10. The Notorious DJ

Also lets get the fact straight here, we wanted an agreement your duke said he had to speak to the council then never got back to us. " had a snow storm so understandable" so diplomacy continued to try and be sorted out, which it clearly wasn't

Like if you're going to post about stuff atleast post the truth.

if you can't even tell the facts straight in PNP. why the hell are you a mod?? seems there hiring process still ain't got any better?

11. PorkSword

Like if you're going to post about stuff atleast post the truth.

maybe you should follow your own advice xd

12. The Notorious DJ

Where in there did i lie? do you wan't skype screenshots with your duke? i was in the conversation you weren't. so keep talking our your ass:rolleyes:

13. The Notorious DJ

o_O daaaamn those spear nukes, if you look hes being eaten though by our tribe. might explain it

Cross likes this.
  14. The Notorious DJ

Got to amuse ourselfs some how :D

Cross and Almighty Push like this.
  15. Samuel4699

Samuel4699 In-Game Staff Tribal Wars Team Team

It's facts though, like it or not. Upsetting news to you it seems.

We will see if your ways of doing diplo will pay off.

Edit: You can have your opinion on the situation and I'll have mine. :)

16. ShaunDK

ShaunDK Contributing Poster

Diplomacy was sorted. Then it was broke the next day by your duke, which according to you, it made you step down from doing diplomacy as you'd make agreements, then your duke wouldn't abide by it and make you/danny look like idiots.

PorkSword likes this.
  17. The Notorious DJ

upload_2019-3-24_17-42-1.png

upload_2019-3-24_17-42-19.png

So where was this border agreed??? your duke even says diplomatic talks?? thats your co player shaun??

thats the last conversation we had about anything, then the next conversation.

seems you guys didn't agree to anything?

18. The Roman Empire

The Roman Empire Contributing Poster

19. Cross

Cross Well-Known Member

This one actually seems pretty accurate outside of the fact that I don't feel like things were set in stone. I was definitely the one that screwed you guys over and decided to do this but I'm not sure the diplomatic talks were completed. I was starting to feel like you were just stringing us along and using us (much like you are using zucchini by inviting him to your tribe and just letting us murder him with no help... that seems rude).

20. ShaunDK

ShaunDK Contributing Poster

Posting out of context screenshots doesn't really help you.

But care to explain this then if no agreement was made?

[​IMG]