Epic Pandas

DeletedUser118771

A little birdy told me Martin is/ was hiding out on this account...

c2119bbe7cd08a57aea18b4072315c0e.png

giphy.gif

DeletedUser108039

Nooooo, now others will call me that too in this tribe,

epic player:
i think its hilarious he calls you lahuilio too

but hey man

It is hilarious he calls you lahuilio too. like a brother from another mother.

DeletedUser122674

OwO things are happening around the world that doesn't involve Swedish meatballs?

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: EPIC
Side 2:
Tribes: TP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 27
Difference: 19

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 218,791
Side 2: 115,770
Difference: 103,021

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,729
Side 2: 14,320
Difference: 59,409

chart

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Including your allies Yes!, Yes? would be fair since you joined their side. ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: TP
Side 2:
Tribes: YES!, YES?, EPIC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 35
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 417,767
Side 2: 236,764
Difference: 181,003

chart

DeletedUser80720

638acdc735b5d7c181d100cb76b31558.png

Or maybe use the right actual time line for the war

using it from when you were fighting just Yes for weeks without Epic intervening doesnt make you look better

now that screen shot is from the moment Epic decided to declare war on TP

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think its fair to include your allies since we ran a OP on them and not on EPIC last weekend.
Not including your allies when we're wasting our offensive troops on them would be really weird and it wouldn't show the correct stats. Right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

you jut bashed a member of epic for not including Yes

so i bashed you for not starting the war from when epic declared

you are using war starts from almost 3 weeks before epic even got involved when it should be used from when they first declared

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you jut bashed a member of epic for not including Yes

so i bashed you for not starting the war from when epic declared

you are using war starts from almost 3 weeks before epic even got involved when it should be used from when they first declared

Samuel4699 is right, if they wherent fighting yes tribe/family they would have done way more dmg to us and make it harder for us too. and they where winning on yes tribe/family. one of the reason they are losing a lot at there south is because of the op/war they had with yes tribe/family .

DeletedUser123226

Samuel4699 is right, if they wherent fighting yes tribe/family they would have done way more dmg to us and make it harder for us too. and they where winning on yes tribe/family. one of the reason they are losing a lot at there south is because of the op/war they had with yes tribe/family .

He is definitely right that it explains why they are doing so poorly now against us but I agree with sir cornish that the stats posted before the war officially started have basically nothing to do with us or this war - it's just buffered stats that doesn't actually have any indication of how they are doing versus EPIC. The war stats show the war stats properly - if you want to explain why your side isn't doing well that's one thing but posting stats before we even joined and saying "Look how good we are doing in this war" (implying looking how good we are doing versus EPIC) isn't indicative at all as to what is actually happening. All this being said, I do agree they got screwed by their previous op but I also think those stats he posted are quite worthless unless he just wants to show how well they did versus only YES - which yea... they did good versus YES.

apujanata

Reaction score
So, TP is not doing well against EPIC, caused by TP’s off being low after they nobled lots of yes’ villages.

I am looking forward to the war stats in the future.