img0103ra.jpg

cheers

haha what a legend

DeletedUser

Yeah hlsteton welcome to the asylum, i see you'll be fitting in nicely haha
2rhqu6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i do :icon_eek:, why use one when a world has gone on as long as world 19?
Don't matter how old the world is. And cuz i want to.

if you don't give a shit, stop posting :) otherwise keep seeking attention :icon_surprised:, or you can keep the argument going :icon_razz:
IF you don't give a shit then why you keep posting, or you want attention from me or u want to ve seen as the man who flamed me or whatever u want to call it.

but wait you said there was no argument just a few posts ago :icon_confused:, make up your mind already, do you want attention or not, are you arguing or not?
What i said is this. The argument or w/e about the copycat ended quite fast. lets just say it lasted up to post #581. Later one it was resumed by you peeps of W19. That's what i meant because that's what i wrote i guess u didn't get it.

i am well aware that one person said that they hated you in white text as well :icon_rolleyes:, but i didn't :icon_biggrin:, and i have proved plenty about yourself, whether or not you can grasp that little fact we will see
But you weren't aware in your previous reply, now were u?
You have proved nothing about me though keep thinking that if it makes u feel better. :)

because it was without purpose :lol:
:icon_neutral: yeah. sure.

im full aware of the sexual reference you made, i ignored it as it was not the point i made, when i told you to pull your head out from where the sun don't shine i was talking about you own self, sorry that you didn't understand my point so that you made a joke of your own, so in your own words Read. Comprehend. Reply. You are doing it wrong my friend , i could still teach you anatomy if you need help
:icon_confused: What the hell? I understood the point that you made (wasn't it clear enough? :icon_neutral:) however since you weren't being specific (in a written form) I took advantage of it and turned it against you. Get it? On the other hand you u did not get the female part otherwise you wouldn't be offering teaching me anatomy but ok. Be my guess, teach the poor ol' ignorant me. :icon_neutral:

Wasn't referencing copycats in any way, you attacked dr. sneider for saying something i told you that you were wrong about what you said, and way to make some random supposedly deep insight into our lives nice :icon_rolleyes:, by the way its not really a waste, we find a picture we think is funny then post here :)
I didn't attack Dr.Sneider so what you've said goes down the drain.

I said you were wrong for several reasons, none of which you are comprehending, you are wrong to come here and call him a copycat, because its silly, this is a thread to post pictures, no one else posted pictures from explosm.net here, mark was the first, so in one sense yes you are wrong for calling him a copy cat because he is not copying anyone here, and this is world 19 is it not? To answer you before you get confused yes, this is world 19, what happens in OT does not matter, because most of us here do not read OT :icon_rolleyes:
OT and W19 are part of TW.
Your right common sense is not common, you are lacking it :lol:, like here again, making random points that do not make much sense
How they don't make sense? You don't know something that is common, or u are not sure about it. You go to wiki or google or w/e.

Again making random points to make yourself happy, i like where this is going, troll is changing topics now :) Sorry that your coworkers aren't history nerds, but that does not pertain to any of us in this thread :icon_cry:
Fixed.
I'm not trying to change the topic. I was just making a point. And this is true, it really happened.

You don't have to be a nerd to now know many states the the country you live in has, now do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fixed.
I'm not trying to change the topic. I was just making a point. And this is true, it really happened.

You don't have to be a nerd to now know many states the the country you live in has, now do you?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
2vvtjl1.jpg

as for the rest of your post, the fact that it took you like two days to come up with it is sad, because its so full of fail, i will not quote it, way to flame yourself :lol:

DeletedUser

4c0b5d4c_ab44_a38b0.jpg

[spoil]
6271e164_a8fa_637e.jpg
47ad48eb_b510_a44b-1.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Picture9-1.png

^Epic Picture
Indeed. Felt good. I'll ask to get banned.
Oh the irony. :lol::lol:
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
2vvtjl1.jpg

as for the rest of your post, the fact that it took you like two days to come up with it is sad, because its so full of fail, i will not quote it, way to flame yourself :lol:

Not to start this back but I believe I did state that I was lazy to write a response back or do things in rl.

Besides, when I bothered to reply it took me just a few minutes not a few days of thinking. :icon_rolleyes: Easy, ya'know? But know that I could say the same thing. You couldn't reply with a well thought out post so u replied with "fail" :p :icon_razz:[/spoil]