Epic World News Shock pl0x!

DeletedUser

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Welcome to the TW20's greatest New event.

As you saw we have a New 'Wizzydizzy' on this w20.

What do we know about him?
Oh he said hes an old care player :icon_razz: but never revealed his identity :icon_eek:!

I am here to announce that the New Wizzydizzy is....

Hefty_Smurf_by_hulkdaddyg.png

w00t minute w00t?

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

OMGZORS!!!!!
Can't BE!

He managed to corrupt Lodda and got Wizzydizzy! It's Hefty!!!!!

funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg

So everyone wonder...Whos gonna play Sinaelyan! Well OBVIOUS....ITS IXY!
Pisopiso has been given to a friend of mine :icon_biggrin: a week ago....thats why i didnt answer any mails...I just asked him, abt what you people mailin me! :icon_rolleyes:

Goku0.jpg

I am also here to announce Wizzy's New Achivement! He just went over 10 MILLION POINT GUYS!
and also the Beginning of PRON!

I have been waiting alot to announce my New Aviatar (as you can see) and 2 of my greatest works of art :icon_razz:

This is my New Sig:
Siggysincopy.jpg

this is Wizzydizzy(Hefty's) sig:
izzydizzycopy.jpg

HAVE A GOOD GAME!

DeletedUser

xxxinvaderxxx , you just say that you have Pisopiso - account

xxxinvaderxxx said:
Pisopiso has been given to a friend of mine a week ago....thats why i didnt answer any mails...I just asked him, abt what you people mailin me!

and now you play into a new account Sinaelyan ?

xxxinvaderxxx said:
Whos gonna play Sinaelyan! Well OBVIOUS....ITS IXY

it's correct?

DeletedUser

basicly ixy gave pip acount to a friend 9prob guyver he is greedy :p) ixy took over sinaelyn (or whatever) hefty throo mind controll got wizydizzy ...

DeletedUser

Congrats to all of you. I hope you change your profile, I love checking in every now and then and seeing hefty smurf. It cheers me up

Strght SaVaGe

Sounds like some are jealous about Hefty moving up in the world hey congrats Hefty put that Wizzydizzy account to work its a little rusty

HeftySmurf

Sounds like some are jealous about Hefty moving up in the world hey congrats Hefty put that Wizzydizzy account to work its a little rusty
oh i am, im going for what it Deserves
Rank 1 ODA and 15mil points are my targets :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well hefty congratz m8 you are at TOP now lets see what you can do with it!!!

DeletedUser

Congrats guys good luck with the accounts and new tribe, it may well add another dimension and some spice to peoples lives.lol

DeletedUser

To clarify- it is allowed to gift away your account to another player then take up a new account (after 24hours of no logging to your old account). As long as the new owner to your old account changes the password/ email address. I would personally send in a SR and just confirm it with the mods before hand before swapping- which ixy and hefty did.

Either way good luck to hefty/ ixy with their new accounts :)

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa wait what? The WizzyDizzy account was given to that lazy nub? Who's retarded idea was that?!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?

Oh hai der Hefty :lol: I got bored and decided to see what's up on here. Haven't been around in ages!

DeletedUser

Very briefly, Dorin go away, spread your jealousy and bitterness over your tribe's failures somewhere else..

*sigh* Back on topic...

W00t, so this is the news we've been waiting to hear ":)

Grats Hefty, look out world 20 you thought he could cause trouble before ":)

Grats too Ixy, and another great PnP and that new avatar and those siggies are awesome! :lol:

DeletedUser

Interesting topic of discussion. Especially in the deleted posts.

Just to clarify, you can read up on the legality of swapping accounts here:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=140613

The situation being discussed by you all is covered in point 3.

We are aware that players take up new accounts, or go from smaller accounts to bigger accounts. In order to make sure everyonne is clear, there are only 3 ways that you can do this Legally and be without breaking the rules(mainly #1).

I thought it would be a good idea to outline the only 3 ways that switching accounts is considered Legal. These 3 examples have always been the only way but some players do not realize that.

1. Your CURRENT account is completely nobled out, you hit delete, never log back in and then a few hours later take up the "NEW" account.

2. You hit delete on your CURRENT account, wait 24 hours* and then take up the new account. Logging back into the old account for ANY reason is considered a breach of rule 1.

3. You give away your current account to a new owner, they immediately change the password. Once the password is changed, you then accept the new account. Knowing the password to two accounts at the same time is considered illegal.

You may never send your old account into sitting while taking up a new account or waiting on a new owner.

Waiting on a new owner to appear for your old account is illegal. Having your tribe noble out your old account while actively playing a second, and knowing the passwords to both, is multi accounting, and a banable offense.

These are the only 3 ways that you can plausibly change accounts and stay within our written rules. Please make sure you understand before you or anyone you know takes up a new account.

*We have suggested that as the minimum amount of time you should wait between accounts.