EQ declare on ZULU! haha

DeletedUser113795

Zulu are joke....no resistance just w8 there to be cleared and rimed.....bunch inactive noobs who dont know how to play this game

Age of Ultron

Zulu are joke....no resistance just w8 there to be cleared and rimed.....bunch inactive noobs who dont know how to play this game

Says a guy who just got his ass handed over to him on w83 . :)
Edit : Those who play im kirk the wineman's tribe , this is a warning , you better leave his tribe now , else pretty soon he's gonna start giving you life threats . Run while you can.

Your neighborhood hero
-Ultron <3

Last edited:

atmospherecf

The war is over. Zulu! tribe has disbanded. Thanks to all members of The Equalists for working hard. Special thanks to the leadership of EQ...

12b2cbf0c1b9e8dc9e2e7656b2331d83.png

7c85363ffcbafc4d6ebfbefbfb5f0d60.png

7e896868046c4067452e118a6d12f14c.png

Last edited:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The war is over. Zulu! tribe has disbanded. Thanks to all members of The Equalists for working hard. Special thanks to the leadership of EQ...

12b2cbf0c1b9e8dc9e2e7656b2331d83.png

7c85363ffcbafc4d6ebfbefbfb5f0d60.png

7e896868046c4067452e118a6d12f14c.png

yes well done EQ. we had good players, however we didnt have enough troops..

so beaten fair and square.. however was the correct decision to fight..good luck

kirk

DeletedUser113795

Says a guy who just got his ass handed over to him on w83 . :)
Edit : Those who play im kirk the wineman's tribe , this is a warning , you better leave his tribe now , else pretty soon he's gonna start giving you life threats . Run while you can.

Your neighborhood hero
-Ultron <3

What you talking about ? I killed Kirk s tribe alone on w 83 when he kicked me out and 10 his memebrs jump on me and all got red reports back...his rushing to kill me on w 83 killed his tribe after members revolt and made new tribe. And even when i was tribles nobody had guts to attack me after that....i could join any tribe so i delete my acc...

DeletedUser103709

What you talking about ? I killed Kirk s tribe alone on w 83 when he kicked me out and 10 his memebrs jump on me and all got red reports back...his rushing to kill me on w 83 killed his tribe after members revolt and made new tribe. And even when i was tribles nobody had guts to attack me after that....i could join any tribe so i delete my acc...

'so i deleted my acc..' wow you sure showed them..

Good job on the war though

Ignoramus of the Law

yes well done EQ. we had good players, however we didnt have enough troops..

so beaten fair and square.. however was the correct decision to fight..good luck

kirk

That always happens... the good player not having enough troops...

DeletedUser113795

'so i deleted my acc..' wow you sure showed them..

Good job on the war though

i delete after 7 days nobody tray attack me and i was tribles and bored. People who played with me and against me on that world know what im talking about,so shut up ok noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i delete after 7 days nobody tray attack me and i was tribles and bored. People who played with me and against me on that world know what im talking about,so shut up ok noob

Sure, are you sure you're not just butthurt?

Sure sounds like it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry nick. This is just tribal wars, a game i play because i have no life. I know you are the offensive coordinator for zulu, I cannot win anything without a spy as I am so lame.

I'm the offensive coordinator for EQ I offensivly coordinate some of my body parts to other body parts. May the best tribe win. :)

​Thats what I thought also.