EQ declare on ZULU! haha

monstaz2

Down with Benders! Down with Zulu!

[video=youtube;UIBUraLnop4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBUraLnop4[/video]

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I agree with you 100%. This is what makes tribal wars fun!

I guess the twstats lied then.

734e52100a4f80cd1b95f2ea664b4432.png

so you cannot tell difference between left and dismissed.. EQ came pre made. zulu did not. however as ive stated before we will fight you because were not scared. some tribes around you ie slayer do not realize that they are dinner if zulu dont stop you..

so am i the ONLY duke with bollox that will see a threat in ones area and address it? as was GOLDEN on w83 so it is here..
and then the tribes who helped the bully send mails like "sorry kirk i should have listened" when they become dinner themselves..lol

Those who read this be assured we will/are giving a good account. atmo just recruits all around himself for cotton wool protection.

DeletedUser118888

Starting out spread or clamped up, depending on the teamwork both ways are possible to end up being successful.

For some reason i am supporting EQ on this war since i like their approach on things i guess, and it's fun to read the hate between you 2 xD

You go EQ, win this war so other people get a turn.

atmospherecf

The Equalists strikes The Zulu Tribe [PP]

ATTENTION TW COMMUNITY.... WE HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

92289bec91918916c5682eed0c09fa3c.png

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

:heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry:

tumblr_mbg4bxAeY61qkksz8o1_r1_500.gif

:heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry:

We are here to fight as a team and to conquer all obstacles to bring mayhem and destruction to the Zulu tribe!
Zulu-the-Most-Fearsome-Black-Warriors-2.jpg

16ac75b1e4dc264e06e0ffdfec85f25a.png

After 24 hours of Zulu Tribe distruction:

[spoil]
3c4b54fcc0328df38d2dc6da7d309e49.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
d20ffad3bc79c9decafb0b6aab0aaa45.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
060eb9df17b3ebce3f4fb5b0e44ecbfe.png
[/spoil]

Academy go bye~ bye~

[spoil]
86bcf19a24053c4a5423f1ea6e94c749.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
65a78fedee3e9bf301b4af1d2aa08482.png
[/spoil]

Did you really think we would let you throw the first blow?

tumblr_inline_nx5npt3PfX1rb2bzl_500.gif

You have to be faster than that...

Enjoy the AMV~ You can't escape us..

[video=youtube;L2XwY-uzfpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2XwY-uzfpw[/video]

Brought to you by~
[spoil]
2c12d1ca42156e509f5905d8d0aaae14.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Why did this need it's own thread when there's already a perfectly good one to discuss this exact topic?

2. Is this really the standard of PnP we can expect now?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aye good riddance! Kirk can do his chest thumping calling Salt refugees meanwhile we'll show him how to actually fight.

Down with bending!!

HEIL BLCKDRGN!!

HEIL MINT!!

atmospherecf

hahaha this is just to bring fun and excitement to W85. We need more stuff like this going on as for standards for PnP, there are none. It's all about what you want to put out to the tw community.

pspix

Did Zulu! tribe really think they had a chance against EQ? I mean logically speaking, everyone knew EQ will win this. Quick tip to Kirk for the future... Less talking more doing mate.

EQ FTW

pspix

so you cannot tell difference between left and dismissed.. EQ came pre made. zulu did not.

That what happens when you mass recruit random players for points.. You have 0 clue who will stick by your side and who will just leave when the action starts :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser108935

All theses slayer hates, when Zulu have King and pool on there side? And possibly civ.

Every tribe needs allies/naps.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Did Zulu! tribe really think they had a chance against EQ? I mean logically speaking, everyone knew EQ will win this. Quick tip to Kirk for the future... Less talking more doing mate.

EQ FTW

cough . we were declared upon. did we have a choice? however .. we fight not just capitulate like some other tribes.whatever the result please give credit to fighting players no matter what tribe.. we saw the threat... we acted..

Erig

cough . we were declared upon. did we have a choice? however .. we fight not just capitulate like some other tribes.whatever the result please give credit to fighting players no matter what tribe.. we saw the threat... we acted..

I believe EQ declared because of what they heard your "ex-offensive coordinator" was planning. So really, you probably did have a choice, but just put the decision making in the wrong hands of Nickardo :)

DeletedUser103709

Any more interesting reports the outsiders could see?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

we dont really experience this part: we fight not just capitulate like some other tribes

kirk the whineman : we were declared upon. did we have a choice?

i gained respect for king though. they kind of amazed me with the size of a few individuals their army.