EQ:Failure of yet another mass recruiter

DeletedUser

As for the post about 'Rabid already set to win the world'. Can this player just quit TW. Rabid look like a solid tribe, but tribes can always been brought down, you just need the right team for them to fight (and no, I don't mean organise a gang-bang).Stop being so defeatist, and just become better at the game.

All i am saying, I don t see any of the available tribes able to defeat Rabid; tribes should undergo a total reform if they wish to make a tribe strong enough to confront Rabid. If a reform is out of options, then again Rabid is clearly going to win it if they stay active for sure.

I'm sure you were one of the people telling us all how great EQ were going to be.

and no I barely write in external forums, EQ was expected to fall .... same goes for Public and Panda. Public seems a mass recruiter and Panda wasn't really doing good at early stages against ISN (before ISN split).

Anyways, good luck for all. May the best win after all.

DeletedUser

From being in Rabid, they are a solid enough tribe, but they are not one of the best tribes of all time. A well structured, organised, highly motivated tribe could easily beat them. Best not to give up before the world is over, even though I, myself, have been disappointed about the standard of tribes this world.

Orlok-tsubodai

and no I barely write in external forums, EQ was expected to fall .... same goes for Public and Panda. Public seems a mass recruiter and Panda wasn't really doing good at early stages against ISN (before ISN split).

Anyways, good luck for all. May the best win after all.

Maybe you should keep it that way :p

Rabid are in a good spot and I'm sure some tribes are scared of them.

Like I say though many were talking up EQ as the world winners and well look How that turned out.

Yes this is a small world however this is really just the beginning of mid game. players getting mulitple trains and decent DEF as well As realy nukes. theres a long way to go, I hope we can make it a memorable world and that your prediction is wrong :)

Alpha-Q

Thanks Alpha, and I don't mean this as a flame, I certainly do not think anyone would deny that EQ's early demise is a disappointment. As for the "one" player having to leave due to real life? What player is that? EQ has been internalling since the first nobles came out...

Your stacks? There were "some" stacks, but nothing extraordinary...

Your wars? Who exactly? Every tribe has had to noble other players from other tribes, but most of us considered it food, and consequently refrained from declaring a war. As has been so highly publicized, no other tribe has had so many internals as EQ.

EQ leadership has been silent, EQ rounded up some tribes, coordinated a war effort, then disappeared, leaving not only their own members in the lurch, but also their allies, all the while promoting a "new" premade.

I am disappointed, frustrated, and aggravated, almost to the point of anger. While the initial topic may not be spot on, and may have some inaccuracies, EQ, all of it's PnP, all of the drum banging, has not lived up to it's potential. Without a doubt there is/was a lot of talent in the tribe, but it did not perform, whether that had to do with the personalities, or gross mismanagement of leadership, I really don't know. I had hoped for a challenge, and I guess, will continue to hold out for some hope that something competitive comes out of all this.

Good-luck to all former EQ, hope you guys get yourselves in gear and build something fresh, something successful, and something worthy of the talent that was in EQ.

/cheers

Garrock, one think i actually appreciate about your forum presence is that you can insult without flaming. It always just makes me either nod in agreement or shrug my shoulder in agreement. No anger. No rage. I've heard you're a good leader, maybe next world I'll join you ... but not 85 :) this time i rim you :p

Insulting the calibre of the wars we were in is kind of silly. Atmos might have clicked the 'war button' but we didnt really pick any of these fights. A-hole, now called V1king, ran an op on us (amongst the targets was me :( ) and failed. So we crushed them. Maybe some bragged a little too much, that's true, but it was still a war declared on us in all but button pressing. War is war, and we won it. Doesn't matter if they were good or not. We had the right to defend ourselves.

Rise I don't remember how it started, I think that was when a coalition of 50 tribes declared on us, Rise being the only one with more troops than members. Again we won a war fight that we didnt start. Mocking a tribe for winning easily is silly.

The same thing is said for Rabid. We had no intention (that I know of, I was not on council) of attacking rabid in the immediate future. We just anticipated something coming up within an unknown time-frame. Again, the first shot was Rabid. From what i understand from limited IGM w hurod, the Four nerds account lied to someone about my nobling a village off them. In truth, i cleared a village and nobled it. when i took it, there were nuke/nobles inbound on the same villa from the 4N acct. They went splat. This was followed with multiple Rabid nukes and nobles on my village and that triggerred tensions into a war (from my perspective).

EQ and the players therein are good players (myself excluded haha). I would caution you all not to underestimate them, just because of a minor setback.

Internal Server Error

Interesting development although it's hardly surprising.

There's no need to diminish what Rabid have accomplished. While I agree that they can't quite claim credit for EQ's demise, ultimately they can only fight what is put in front of them and they did that fairly effectively. They also displayed an important element that EQ lacked - stable leadership and willing participants.

I disagree with the notion that the world has been lost but Rabid certainly come across as the frontrunners.

Will be interesting to see how Old utilise their new recruits and what, if any, consequences their recruitment will lead to.

DeletedUser118378

I dont really see it possible for rim tribes to thrive when a world is this small.

DeletedUser

Old are a promising tribe, massive rim presence and pretty good looking stats. I can see them sweeping in and capitalising on the chaos, making a massive issue for EQ2. Also, never write off panda. Iv seen their stats against TBS and they were really impressive, something like 35 caps for 2 loses (don't quote me on my figures). They could easily cause massive issues for us in Rabid. Public are an untested force also, who knows what they're capable of doing, and while this rumbles on they will have time to grow and mature as individual accounts and also as a tribe.

The war is far from over, nothing is ever certain in this game, allies break off, new surprises pop up, it's part of the attraction.

Game on :)
Alex - Walatiki's calming factor ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should keep it that way :p

Rabid are in a good spot and I'm sure some tribes are scared of them.

Like I say though many were talking up EQ as the world winners and well look How that turned out.

Yes this is a small world however this is really just the beginning of mid game. players getting mulitple trains and decent DEF as well As realy nukes. theres a long way to go, I hope we can make it a memorable world and that your prediction is wrong :)

There's the toxic player I remember in Vikings xD

Alpha-Q

imo being a basher is more fun than playing. I've never done it properly :( i always get admitted as a regular player

you get all the fun of attacking and planning offence and nobling. without the headache of managing villages. IM trying to convicne one of my tribemates on another world to let me be his basher, but we can't work it out so far.

Maybe next time.

also, Orlok does seem like a man with some anger. What's wrong Orlok, are you having a bad day?

Orlok-tsubodai

imo being a basher is more fun than playing. I've never done it properly :( i always get admitted as a regular player

you get all the fun of attacking and planning offence and nobling. without the headache of managing villages. IM trying to convicne one of my tribemates on another world to let me be his basher, but we can't work it out so far.

Maybe next time.

also, Orlok does seem like a man with some anger. What's wrong Orlok, are you having a bad day?

I mean I guess in general you maybe correct but how do you bash when every target is an internal? How do you bash when the tribe you bash for presses invite instead of war?

Alpha-Q

i imagine if you were internalling, you wouldnt need a basher. I was talking more about being a basher in a fight, not for internals.

Orlok-tsubodai

i imagine if you were internalling, you wouldnt need a basher. I was talking more about being a basher in a fight, not for internals.

Look at EQ and EQ.2 conquers and explain why you guys need bashers...

DeletedUser93993

.. making a massive issue for EQ2. Also, never write off panda. Iv seen their stats against TBS and they were really impressive, something like 35 caps for 2 loses (don't quote me on my figures). They could easily cause massive issues for us in Rabid. Public are an untested force also, who knows what they're capable of doing, and while this rumbles on they will have time to grow and mature as individual accounts and also as a tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: Public
Side 2:
Tribes: EQ, EQ., EQ.2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,906
Side 2: 35,248
Difference: 37,658

chart

DeletedUser96587

Side 1:
Tribes: Public
Side 2:
Tribes: EQ, EQ., EQ.2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,906
Side 2: 35,248
Difference: 37,658

chart
Nice post there.
But do mention that it is 3 players from eq v/s whole public and you got what 6 villages ?
Good time eating up your nukes and nobles.

DeletedUser45512

Public might as well just give the world to panda or rabid being unable to remove 3 players is quite shocking really we only had 50 villages vs their tribe, they wont be able to put up a fight if either of the two aforementioned tribes moves their way