EQ:Failure of yet another mass recruiter

DeletedUser93993

Public might as well just give the world to panda or rabid being unable to remove 3 players is quite shocking really we only had 50 villages vs their tribe, they wont be able to put up a fight if either of the two aforementioned tribes moves their way

I wonder those defensive troops were only from you three guys. Meh. That wouldn't have helped Meboun and cupham get Rank 1 and 2 in ODD respectively.
No denying that you put up a good fight and all those help from your entire tribe and other other sissy tribes around you..

Rabid vs EQ war had the stats 7:0 during the first few days. Never seen EQ guys talking like this then. Here we have 17:8. We have taken 9 villas more. Its not about 2 players or 50 players. Its about how many villas you have taken at the end of the day.

DeletedUser96587

I wonder those defensive troops were only from you three guys. Meh. That wouldn't have helped Meboun and cupham get Rank 1 and 2 in ODD respectively.
No denying that you put up a good fight and all those help from your entire tribe and other other sissy tribes around you..

Rabid vs EQ war had the stats 7:0 during the first few days. Never seen EQ guys talking like this then. Here we have 17:8. We have taken 9 villas more. Its not about 2 players or 50 players. Its about how many villas you have taken at the end of the day.
You don't even know the whole story go ask your own duke how much support we are getting from our tribe rofl.

DeletedUser45512

Pretty sure rabid took the 7 villages before the war officially started, and the sad truth is public wont last 2 weeks when rabid or panda attacks them they aren't on the same skill level and co ordination seems iffy to say the least

Seeing as you have lost 7 villa to 0 vs rabid already how long till you realise you need to sort yourselves out

Last edited:

Erig

Sounds like a great description of EQ and tribal wars. It's tribal wars not internal wars.

You realize internaling is universal, right? Every tribe has internals. It's an unfortunate curse. When atmos was leading EQ, he did recruit more members than the average; however, at no point in time did he recruit a member to be designated as an internal. Yes, you can bash on accounts like Rainbow and say most of his caps were internals due to the mass member leave in his area. Sure many original DOKDO members in k45 got banned and had to be internaled. Those are unfortunate events which we had to react to.

Tribal wars is a long game. It takes a lot of time. People quit. There's nothing wrong with putting an inactive village to better use.

Garrock

You realize internaling is universal, right? Every tribe has internals. It's an unfortunate curse. When atmos was leading EQ, he did recruit more members than the average; however, at no point in time did he recruit a member to be designated as an internal. Yes, you can bash on accounts like Rainbow and say most of his caps were internals due to the mass member leave in his area. Sure many original DOKDO members in k45 got banned and had to be internaled. Those are unfortunate events which we had to react to.

Tribal wars is a long game. It takes a lot of time. People quit. There's nothing wrong with putting an inactive village to better use.

All of the above is 100% truth. Internals are a necessary evil, and tribes must internal members who quit or leave the game. The thing with EQ was that there were sooooo many, and people can bash atmos or whomever, the players, I don't know, nor care, it was never personal. The thing with so many internals though, is that it showed great instability within EQ, every tribe has internals, but the # of internals of a tribe can be an indicator of stability or instability, in this case from very early on EQ seemed to be unstable.

Erig

The thing with so many internals though, is that it showed great instability within EQ, every tribe has internals, but the # of internals of a tribe can be an indicator of stability or instability, in this case from very early on EQ seemed to be unstable.

This is a statement I can acknowledge and agree with. As displayed in recent events, the stability of EQ has shown its true colors.

meboun

No denying that you put up a good fight and
all those help from your entire tribe and other other sissy tribes around you..

Ahahaha

KEPQfFa3CtzCE.gif

meboun

Ah yes! Coming from one of the ex-top players who absolutely failed to dodge his offense on many occasions during a small window of attack time :)

2 occasions, and its hard to dodge every attack when you have more than 600 incomings. Everyone loses troops to random nukes =)

You guys are talking so much I should put there some reports to show how much noob you have I guess =)

DeletedUser44759

Ah yes! Coming from one of the ex-top players who absolutely failed to dodge his offense on many occasions during a small window of attack time :)

Top 40 surely qualifies as a current top player on a world with over 3000? Top 2% of society are regarded as "winner" in life surely this applies to tw too? (runs off to stir the pot some more)

DeletedUser

2 occasions, and its hard to dodge every attack when you have more than 600 incomings. Everyone loses troops to random nukes =)

You guys are talking so much I should put there some reports to show how much noob you have I guess =)

It is always always always better to kill your offence using it to attack then to dodge attacks. If you are not sure you can dodge everything and may get hit...put it in another one of your turtles to protect it as best you can. 600 attacks in this world is impressive so far...3000+ is when you have a problem. Anything over 10,000 and then you can be forgiven for losing an offensive village's troops. But over 10,000 and you know you are lubbed :)

DeletedUser

It is always always always better to kill your offence using it to attack then to dodge attacks. If you are not sure you can dodge everything and may get hit...put it in another one of your turtles to protect it as best you can. 600 attacks in this world is impressive so far...3000+ is when you have a problem. Anything over 10,000 and then you can be forgiven for losing an offensive village's troops. But over 10,000 and you know you are lubbed :)

Look what the cat dragged in; the dude who won the W67 nubcake award

DeletedUser

Look what the cat dragged in; the dude who won the W67 nubcake award

Ahhh heck man I missed you too, nah who am I kidding I barely remember you. But I did see Zombified and Twitchsd and thought wow good world. Well and a few other well known personalities too.

atmospherecf

Real life happened.. I got a 3 hour (short notice) TDY to Korea. I was in the jungle for 3 months... terrible.... RIP my tribe. I will love you always :(

Great job Rabid, awesome group of players.

Last edited:

twenty-five

But you were advertising a premade less than 2 months ago :S

73061510f004ac9289a032836e79aad7.png

:icon_redface: