EQ striikes back at the rabid-squirrel [PP]

DeletedUser

Equalists; a nice theory. The only problem I see here is that if the standard level has to be the one of Atmos, too many peeps would have to get some serious brain damage. Starting this thread is a nice first attempt though; I am sure I already lost a few cells.
I heard a rumor that alcohol is killing brain cells too. little hint for Atmos; free beers for all. If we drink enough, we just might end up at your level.
ea0f7f7546169fece3e03f44ae239e9ecdd558f50d8a961357b911fbc9306081.jpg

DeletedUser118341

The best part was where he pointed out they have won 2 wars already.

Clearly so pro. Please teach us your ways.

DeletedUser

Atmos and his strike-back, trying to put out the fire.
looks to me like all his attempts kinda back-fire...
ceb3c2deee_1385134832_girls_fail_miserably_in_these_hilarious_gifs_34.gif

DeletedUser118941

The best part was where he pointed out they have won 2 wars already.

Clearly so pro. Please teach us your ways.

Those 2 'wars' weren't even worth to mention. Nevertheless I wish both sides the best of luck!

DeletedUser116463

My eyes cant handle those photos and clips.
But ilove the pattern of his tribe.

W 82 = EV
W 85 = EQ
W 87 = ER (Early retirement)

DeletedUser

Saying something is crap and pointless when it is crap and pointless is not being "mean", it's being honest.

Well, what if your existence is crap and pointless? Is it mean for me to tell you that? Yes it is. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Hurting people is mean. Don't be mean, be smart.

I'm seeing a lot of hate here xD You guys just jelly? Or did they, at some point not call back the next morning?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you saying Turkey left and rejoined for the sole purpose of taking internals and trying to hide it? Please, tell us more oh great and powerful psychic!

DeletedUser

Are you saying Turkey left and rejoined for the sole purpose of taking internals and trying to hide it? Please, tell us more oh great and powerful psychic!

Care to explain the correlation between those tribe change dates and those conquers, then? I agree that correlation does not necessarily imply causation, but this seems an odd one to exist if that isn't the case!

DeletedUser57316

Yes that is exactly what we are saying, thought that was kind of obvious.

Instead of being a sarcastic prick, why dont you actually provide evidence that refutes this.

DeletedUser

"You can't prove it wasn't so too bad, it was."

Same idiot argument idiot creationists, in their idiocy, give to smart people.

But no. If you can show irrefutable proof that your reasoning is the correct reasoning, then feel free to show it.
It is not for me to prove a negative, it is in your ball park to prove it :)

Garrock

"You can't prove it wasn't so too bad, it was."

Same idiot argument idiot creationists, in their idiocy, give to smart people.

But no. If you can show irrefutable proof that your reasoning is the correct reasoning, then feel free to show it.
It is not for me to prove a negative, it is in your ball park to prove it :)

These are the forums, and this is a court of public opinion, not fact.

Fact: The player in question was a member of EQ
Fact: The player left EQ (or was removed)
Fact: The player nobled a handful of villages off of the same player who was in EQ
Fact: The player after completing the nobling of the EQ player rejoins EQ

There is no burden of proof, as this is merely a venue for opinion. Take what facts there are, and develop your own opinion.

DeletedUser

I've found the last few days to be quite amusing.

A player from Rabid posts a, quite frankly, mediocre and pointless thread. There were two possible routes to go down here:

1. Take the piss out of that silly thread or ignore it
2. Try outdo Rabid in stupidity

I don't get you atmospherecf, you have a propensity to look like an absolute fool. You can't even get to the end of the second word of the title of your PnP comeback thread to Rabid without messing up. It is getting to the point where I'm not sure whether you are an absolute genius, feigning stupidity in order to lure your opponents into a false sense of security or whether you just are what you are. I hope it is not the latter, that would be rather unfortunate if only for the overall standard of W85.

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

Don't worry about mr turkey.. his job is done
5049146ea24e09138db1d89a7c085bf6.png

Yes, we are making fun of the squirrels in W85.

Just for fun and games with lots of laughter.

68acc01a43d5009d9a563c68c8f3912a.png

efe5ab7cb7075677d6a2241fd819bf8e.png