EQ striikes back at the rabid-squirrel [PP]

hurod

The link:

8e42fb1016737deff266f0e22b4d00e5.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At first I thought this was a war and a PNP , I see now it's was just a verbal taunt of some sort , I been looking at the stats and surely I seen no conquers on either side ....

DeletedUser

He changed his name to atmospherecftoday.
Next time get your facts straight bud!!

Wile E. Coyote

So with all this skirmishing going on...Why has no one actually declared? Scared to see stats? (Talking to both parties)

DeletedUser

So with all this skirmishing going on...Why has no one actually declared? Scared to see stats? (Talking to both parties)

As I see it, it's still just skirmish like you stated. War is when it actually heats up and tribes start to really fight. Of course this is still early game, so even skirmish may seem like war. Regardless of what it's called, it's two tribes playing game and having fun with the game as it should be. So if there is war declaration, then stats will be clear, but now it's just playing around and teasing...

Orlok-tsubodai

The link:

8e42fb1016737deff266f0e22b4d00e5.png

Thanks, So was this the official declaration or is that yet to come.

I like rabids PnP's better and general forum presence. But good job EQ i guess they drew first blood.

Good Luck to both sides, Good to see that the 2 biggets tribes are skirmishing, if not full out war, rather than hugging it out.

DeletedUser

EQ have been far from impressive imo

They go around gloating about the 'wars' they've won but they haven't actually fought anyone properly yet. Anyone they choose to go up against, they just recruit the top players and eat the remaining.

And now that you've come up against a tribe that you can't recruit from, you're looking to have a gang bang..

You're the biggest tribe and you still cant have a head on fight with a tribe lol

DeletedUser84627

No more needs to be said :)
[video=youtube;5_LxyhCJpsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM[/video]