EQ "The Revolution has begun" @ K45 (we go to war!) **PnP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple Threat

the people that rate atmos as a decent leader are the ones in his tribe, i will hold judgement until i see more.

I have seen many decent leaders over the 9 years i have been playing but i have to admit for every one decent leader has been 50 bad ones.

Will EQ last to the end of the world, NO THEY WONT.

You heard that here first.

DeletedUser

the people that rate atmos as a decent leader are the ones in his tribe, i will hold judgement until i see more.

I have seen many decent leaders over the 9 years i have been playing but i have to admit for every one decent leader has been 50 bad ones.

Amen to that! All music to my crusty old ears Brother!

DeletedUser118888

I have actually heard it before.

DeletedUser

Technically speaking, no one actually heard it at all, as on line notice boards do not actually speak the words, we have to actually use our eyes to read them, if we shut our eyes and tried to use our ears to hear it , we would only hear what track is playing on you tube or the whirl of the fan pushing air onto the cpu heat sink....

We can also apply this theory to my statement about it all being music to my ears, I have stated this metaphorically.

I could say it is candy to my eyes, even though that in itself is also metaphoric, as my eye balls cannot consume candy, I can only use my eyes to watch myself consume candy, only if I have access to candy, and a mirror, and actually wanted to eat the candy.. there is no insurance that I would be in the mood for candy, or have the ability to consume candy ,given the fact that in reality I could suffer a broken jaw on the way to the mirror with the candy, or on the way to the candy with the mirror , if I was to have an unfortunate accident of some description that would see me come out the other side with a broken jaw.

I do not want a broken jaw, It is simply a hypothetical analysis.

It is paradoxical also, as while strannox may have "seen" it before, making it his second sighting, it is actually the first time I have seen it. If I was to log on again tomorrow and re-read the post , I to would have seen it for the second time myself.

Regardless of how many times anyone has seen it or heard it for that matter, we can only hope it will come fruition.

Erig

Technically speaking, no one actually heard it at all, as on line notice boards do not actually speak the words, we have to actually use our eyes to read them, if we shut our eyes and tried to use our ears to hear it , we would only hear what track is playing on you tube or the whirl of the fan pushing air onto the cpu heat sink....

We can also apply this theory to my statement about it all being music to my ears, I have stated this metaphorically.

I could say it is candy to my eyes, even though that in itself is also metaphoric, as my eye balls cannot consume candy, I can only use my eyes to watch myself consume candy, only if I have access to candy, and a mirror, and actually wanted to eat the candy.. there is no insurance that I would be in the mood for candy, or have the ability to consume candy ,given the fact that in reality I could suffer a broken jaw on the way to the mirror with the candy, or on the way to the candy with the mirror , if I was to have an unfortunate accident of some description that would see me come out the other side with a broken jaw.

I do not want a broken jaw, It is simply a hypothetical analysis.

It is paradoxical also, as while strannox may have "seen" it before, making it his second sighting, it is actually the first time I have seen it. If I was to log on again tomorrow and re-read the post , I to would have seen it for the second time myself.

Regardless of how many times anyone has seen it or heard it for that matter, we can only hope it will come fruition.

tl;dr
out of context smart alec and unnecessarily specific remark
(for you strannox)

atmospherecf

Fun fun.. I'll update stats every other week.

ed4ce9e53aefb95eaabc1e887e8e7d8c.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So EQ are nobleing at a rate of less then a village / day.

Atmospherecf thinks thats something to brag about.

If I was Duke of EQ I would not be posting those lame stats, I'd be begging Earl to pull the thread down.

DeletedUser

Good luck Atmos :icon_smile:
Ignore the haters.

Wow , thats a lot of people to try and ignore. I guess it will be easy when he goes under the general anaesthetic at the dentist to have that cavity between his ears filled.

atmospherecf

Another tribe joined the war. This is turning out to be a good turn out.

Some beer anyone? Anyways, enjoy the show~

6703248894be6c805227e35644e4714f.png

820b709022c0a48b6fcadc30cd4d7adb.png

Erig

If I was Duke of EQ I would not be posting those lame stats, I'd be begging Earl to pull the thread down.

If anyone's making this thread toxic, it's you. There is no need to flame atmos or EQ in nearly every forum thread. Send him a private message ffs. Or even better, send all of EQ private messages.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow looks like the K is no match for EQ they might as well just gift them their villas

DeletedUser

If anyone's making this thread toxic, it's you.

The man knows good work when he sees it !

There is no need to flame atmos or EQ in nearly every forum thread.

We will have to agree to disagree this time, my good man.

Send him a private message ffs. Or even better, send all of EQ private messages.

I do not appreciate being told what to do with my time, if its all the same to you , i am happy just to flame every thread that EQ are involved in.

Fraser for MOD

I know I could make a difference !!

wow looks like the K is no match for EQ they might as well just gift them their villas

Lots of shady deals like this get made under tables all over the world, why would TW w85 be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.