EQ2 failed already?

Erig

Does this need another thread? I thought it was evident like a month ago that EQ was going to fall.

DeletedUser118378

velvetcrabman your back now??? u playing dis world?

DeletedUser

I heard that old started launching on them, and everyone jumped ship. Does public really like taking in refugees like that?

Erig

I heard that old started launching on them, and everyone jumped ship. Does public really like taking in refugees like that?

Evidence? Quotes? Skype convos? Last I remember, Old didnt launch any attacks on the second EQ tribe.

DeletedUser116097

Sucks when bad leaders like Lord Rouse and atmosphere lead a group of good players. Waste of talent really. We don't jump ship when we have incomings we jump ship when our leaders disappear and we stop hearing from them, as any smart person would

Stop starting these threads so you have something to do/make yourself feel good. You don't know half as much as you think you do haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Orlok-tsubodai

Sucks when bad leaders like Lord Rouse and atmosphere lead a group of good players. Waste of talent really. We don't jump ship when we have incomings we jump ship when our leaders disappear and we stop hearing from them, as any smart person would

Stop starting these threads so you have something to do/make yourself feel good. You don't know half as much as you think you do haha

Seems these "good players" are a terrible judge of character. Also the Leader is not the be all and end all of a tribe. Why didnt the good players step up and rally?

And it could Just be a coincidence but both times EQ or EQ2 started to come under attack everyone jumped ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45512

Seems these "good players" are a terrible judge of character. Also the Leader is not the be all and end all of a tribe. Why didnt the good players step up and rally?

And it could Just be a coincidence but both times EQ or EQ2 started to come under attack everyone jumped ship.

We had no access to any of the leader functions like diplomacy and recruitment for example as atmos was he only one with powers as rouse stepped down, atmos disappeared don't know why but he did. So we had to start a new tribe, some members didn't join and there was some internal strife so we separated, public were taking a few villa in west but really not much and rabid were still pushing in the east but to say we split as we lost villages is not accurate at all some went afk and there were disagreements