eQu Discussion

DeletedUser

well...they already made a step by dismissing dbanc3. Im not sure of the reason, but i can take wild guesses:

1. SubV "might" declare war if they hold on to him (this reason is pretty much unlikely...since they should know that bdanc3 is NOT the only one we're going after). I am gonna take a wild guess and say that the rest of the council from eQu was pressured (or intimidated) by RC and made a decision that is completely against Kurl's decision.

2. to save their stats (just a wild guess)

3. eQu refuses to support bdanc3 so he left on his own:icon_confused::icon_eek:?? This would mean that eQu has no guts because it doesnt want to support a member when that member is being attacked by THE top tribe (meaning they're afraid to lose troops). So, i highly doubt that he left on his own.

of all the reasons...i kinda lean toward reason 1 for why they dismissed bdanc3 after RC had taken some of his villages.

seigneurdemort

+5 for the ADHD reference

Btw she is right ADHD (Accept Defeat, Hit Delete)
[spoil]
whzn89.png
[/spoil]

YAY! +5 for me! <3

OMG! I love you Valerie! Way to take Bama and my tribe name to a whole new level! You just earned yourself a spot in the roster if you want it when Bama and I create it on another world.

-nod- I dunno if you want a n00b like me though. <3

omg, now that it's made clear what ADHD means...i am so loving you for that, Valerie. (Rep called you "Valerie"...so i take it that you're Valerie).

back on topic: i dont think BRAVE! is gonna declare...i dont see why they would do that. Plus, we wouldnt mind taking on a ranked 6 tribe. We need some additional ODD afterall. Well...as soon as the "almighty-continent-jumper" RC landed in "your" territory, you've already lost (she's just that dangerous). Im pretty sure hundreds of thousands of troops have been sent to those vills by now.

Yes I had my real name showing on my skype for a while..it has since stuck... <3

p.s. I got lots of love in this thread...YAY!

kurlnova

Its not like we chose to attack you. You forced our hand by Merging with people we said we would attack.

Actually, crazyhaze told me she landed in our territory because she wanted to attack PWN from behind.

Now you're just being schizophrenic. You definitely said in your first quote that eQu regards SubV's "actions" (if you can call the mishap with the barb and RC's handling of a refugee "actions") as equivalent of a declaration. Then, in your second post, you said "I'm not the one declaring." You then said it wasn't you who declared, and now you're saying eQu hasn't declared. If nobody declared anything, why the heck are you wasting your time spreading insanity on the externals?

Good Lord, you aren't even making sense. Just like you said yourself, eQu considers SubV's actions (namely the invasion of our territory) as equivalent to a declaration of war. I then pointed out it is not eQu who is declaring. This is so basic; there aren't any twists or turns here. How did you get lost?

... we dont give a crap about where your territory is ...

See, that's really the only important thing.

eQu considers certain territory to be our possession and invasion of it is treated as an act of war. SubV invaded that territory. There's nothing else to say. All the rest is just noise. Keep it simple, people.

Has been enough to mention here the noblings and the guy i picked from was dismissed in aprox 1 hour. Someone feel like he dont wanna look bad on stats?

No, no worries on stats. We're not really big into stats. They are misleading and useless if you don't know the story behind them.

hey Kurl, any reason why you guys kicked him out of the tribe?

bdanc was recruited because he was the son of one of our members. He left PIRANA and wasn't sure if he was going to continue playing (college demands, IIRC). During his stay with us he wound up choosing not to play and the account became a drag on other member's time (spent sitting it) plus the fact that he resides well outside the territory we're focused on at this time (we don't do outliers).

Last weekend we built a kick list and he was put on it. We've been booting people since Monday (five so far), and will continue to do so. You'll notice I mentioned this earlier, that we'd start sliding down the ranking because we're going to shed a lot. The goal is to get our member count back down to around where it was before the two big recruitment runs.

On that note, gotta run. Much work for us to do to get the house in order.

nickthegreat217

Is everyone that obsessed with Kurlnova and his tribe that they have to flame him on every thread where his tribe is named? :lol:

kurlnova

nick, I've never seen this many whiners in one world. But no worries, it's young. With time a good number of them will blow away.

DeletedUser

Is everyone that obsessed with Kurlnova and his tribe that they have to flame him on every thread where his tribe is named? :lol:

Apparently...Everytime he makes a mistake and someone points it out, he comes back with something even more crazy.

@kurl, You obviously didn't get much sleep or something lately, because you have no clue what you've said in this thread. You said your tribe viewed everything as an act of war, you said you weren't declaring, then you said eQu wasn't declaring and SubV obviously hasn't made an official declaration either. Why are you even on here posting pointless comments?

kurlnova

Apparently...Everytime he makes a mistake and someone points it out, he comes back with something even more crazy.

@kurl, You obviously didn't get much sleep or something lately, because you have no clue what you've said in this thread. You said your tribe viewed everything as an act of war, you said you weren't declaring, then you said eQu wasn't declaring and SubV obviously hasn't made an official declaration either. Why are you even on here posting pointless comments?

I didn't say we view everything as an act of war. You can't find that anywhere because it wasn't said. However, invasion of territory is one of the most common acts of war, which is what I described. So you're desperately confused.

I said I wasn't declaring? That's correct. And why? eQu is not the one invading territory.

Your consistent inability to grasp a simple situation is really bizarre.

DeletedUser

YEAH!! Finally!!!

The externals got kinda boring after FailGamer got less active,
But Kurlnova seems perfect to take over his job :D

DeletedUser

I didn't say we view everything as an act of war. You can't find that anywhere because it wasn't said. However, invasion of territory is one of the most common acts of war, which is what I described. So you're desperately confused.

I said I wasn't declaring? That's correct. And why? eQu is not the one invading territory.

Your consistent inability to grasp a simple situation is really bizarre.

I said "everything" to address the current dealings between eQu and SubV for lack of time, and seeing as a continued argument with you would be like trying to teach Helen Keller, I'll just leave you to be flamed by people other than myself.

DeletedUser

wow, you really are more stubborn and a bigger loser than i thought. Obviously, you've never Fully read any long comments since you've ignored so many things we've said so far.

1. So many people have said that your tribe made a deadly move by merging with BURN...which you NEVER ACTUALLY ADDRESSED (trying to ignore it isnt gonna help).

2. SubV is at war with ~PWN~, our pressence in the area where ~PWN~ is located is normal, unless you have the balls to attack and take back those villages (which i think you're too scare to do since we've never heard any reports on you guys actually attacking yet...oh wait, we dont even need to report it to the higher up because your attacks will just become suicide missions). Even you have admitted that Crazyhaze's noblements in the area is so that we can fight against ~PWN~. Look at this:
Actually, crazyhaze told me she landed in our territory because she wanted to attack PWN from behind.

3. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS OR BORDERS, THEREFORE, WE DO NOT NEED TO GIVE A CRAP WHERE YOUR TERRITORY IS. If you were an ally or a NAP with an existing border with SubV, then we'd definitely stay away, but too bad we dont.

DeletedUser

+1

But I predict another argument from him that doesnt make sense and
ignores most of what you said. He is just to hardheaded to see when he is wrong thats why I have quit trying. Everyone else see hes wrong he just doesnt yet so Im fine with how it is

DeletedUser

What that kurlnova comes out with yet more classic comments to get flamed. I'm too busy to read all this, but the whole point is equ recruitment has put them in a war with subv, and what exactly have equ done?

kurlnova

1. So many people have said that your tribe made a deadly move by merging with BURN...which you NEVER ACTUALLY ADDRESSED (trying to ignore it isnt gonna help).

I addressed it forever ago, you just need to pay closer attention. We don't perceive recruiting BURN members as a problem because they do not conform to the traditional definition of refugee. That's all.

2. SubV is at war with ~PWN~, our pressence in the area where ~PWN~ is located is normal, unless you have the balls to attack and take back those villages (which i think you're too scare to do since we've never heard any reports on you guys actually attacking yet...oh wait, we dont even need to report it to the higher up because your attacks will just become suicide missions). Even you have admitted that Crazyhaze's noblements in the area is so that we can fight against ~PWN~.

According to eQu, k73 is our territory (I refer you to our profile). Invasion of our territory is considered an act of war. The reason for invasion is irrelevant.

3. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS OR BORDERS, THEREFORE, WE DO NOT NEED TO GIVE A CRAP WHERE YOUR TERRITORY IS.

That's your choice, and you made it. No biggie.

Glad we could clear this all up for you. Again. And again. And again. :icon_biggrin:

But I predict another argument from him that doesnt make sense and ignores most of what you said. He is just to hardheaded to see when he is wrong thats why I have quit trying. Everyone else see hes wrong he just doesnt yet so Im fine with how it is

And yet again, I addressed all points in my response, as I normally do. So your allegation falls flat. I see you're here just to whine and moan. Unless you wish to be specific?

Kurlnova....by any chance do you like...Naruto?

If you are referring to the Japanese illustrated series, I have not even seen it. I'm not a follower of manga. What made you ask?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you are referring to the Japanese illustrated series, I have not even seen it. I'm not a follower of manga. What made you ask?

I believe she was drawing inferences of your likeness to progamer...

DeletedUser

All of your comments have been answered by previous comments, so i dont need to repeat them again. all im gonna say is: if those BURN members remain in eQu, we WILL STILL GO AFTER THEM AND WHOEVER PROTECTS THEM ARE GONNA GET THE AXE TREATMENT.

if you think that SubV has invaded your territories, then why dont you man up and take actions instead of talking?!?!? We like actions, not babbling (already proved by FailGamer).

PIRANA made a grave mistake by sheltering ex-RISEN members...and look at how they're doing against SubV. Dont repeat their mistake.

kurlnova

Neat. Thanks for repeating this. Maybe you could say it again. :icon_biggrin: